Pros

Cons

NABECP qualified installer

Latest A1A Solar Contracting, Inc reviews

Brian over 1 month old

3 Years ago I contracted ECS Solar out of Gainesville to install my new pv system. Not only did they mess up the job, but I had an ongoing lawsuit with them until they successfully skipped town. So now I brought in A1A to fix that mess up and upgrade my system to be the way it should have originally been. I REALLY wish I had just gone with A1A in the first place because these guys got the job done right and in an orderly time.

Alternative, over 1 month old

First of all, sale rep has lied to us about efficiency of the system (we have all calculation on how much system suppose to produce watts, signed by sale rep). After some time, not getting result, we have submitted request to the company; problem wasn't solved. Company excuse was that their computer shows that everything is working/producing fine. It was like talking to the wall, you are showing to company electrical bills with very low system production, and getting the same answer, that 'our system is working just fine'. Now we have solar for about two years and have to live with it, no promised results, no solutions, no money back. It is a big scam!!!

All A1A Solar Contracting, Inc reviews

A1A Solar Contracting, Inc prices

Forecast average FL electric rates over the next 25 years

From design to installation, our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction sets us apart, making us the solar contractor of choice for north Florida homes and southeastern businesses.

A1A Solar Contracting, Inc. provides residential and commercial solar electric (photovoltaic/PV) design and system installations in major Florida markets. All work done in-house by company employees (never outsourced).

A Florida-based, veteran-owned business headquartered in Jacksonville. President and founder J. Peter Wilking is proud to be the only solar contractor in the region with several NABCEP certified staff in addition to being a licensed Florida Solar Contractor and Electrical Contractor.

10418 New Berlin Road Unit 223, Jacksonville FL, 32226