Suns Up Solar

224 Dufour St | Santa Cruz CA 95060

Rating:

Based on 4 Reviews

To receive a free estimate on your solar requirements, please use the Solar Calculator below.

Company Description:

SUNS UP SOLAR is based in Santa Cruz, California. We are a division of Putt Construction which has been doing business on the Central Coast since 1987 as General and Electrical Contractors.

Applied Solar Energy

We design and install solar photovoltaic systems for homes and businesses in the Monterey Bay area, serving the Monterey County,

Santa Cruz County, and San Benito County with the highest level of service possible.

(28 reviews)

• Poor

• Terrible

Would you recommend?

4 Reviews

Sort by: Date or Ratings (sorted by most recent)

Reviewed: 06/30/2011

Click here for more details

A Big Thumbs Up to Suns Up Solar! I just got my system installed by Pete and his crew and they did an

awesome job. I got 3 bids from companies and Ian spent a lot of time explaining everything carefully and correctly. Their prices were the most competitive and this team was the team I was most impressed with. The work and permits were completed very quickly and they did a beautiful job. Now my meter is running backwards and I`m very happy.

Reviewed: 06/15/2011

Click here for more details

I was introduced to the owner/operator of SunsUp Solar during the remodel I spoke of above. His company was

the electrial contractor hired to do all the electrical upgrading that went along with the project. I was so pleased with his work, his attitude, and his willingness to help that I was eager to proceed with his company for my solar installation.

Reviewed: 08/05/2010

Click here for more details

Contractor exceeded my expectations. Project came in under budget and ahead of schedule

Reviewed: 11/16/2009

Copyright © 2012 - solarreviews.com. All rights reserved.