GenPro Energy Solutions

Request Quote Write a Review

Rating:

Based on 3 Reviews

Company Description:

GenPro is a technology integration service with a global depth of experience in solar technologies. GenPro collaborates with the military, municipalities, utilities, and commercial organizations to integrate renewables into their current systems.

GenPro was founded in 2003 in Rapid City, South Dakota by Dwight Patterson and has grown to become one of the largest full-line renewable and energy efficiency distributors in the Midwest. GenPro has a NABCEP, SEI and ASES certified design team with hands-on installation experience throughout North America. In addition to site-specific solar, GenPro specializes in remote and rural applications and is currently supporting solar projects from Alaska to The Bahamas.

Services:

• Poor

• Terrible

Would you recommend?

3 Reviews

Sort by: Date or Ratings (sorted by most recent)

First Solar Installation in Deadwood National Historic Landmark

First Solar Installation in Deadwood National Historic Landmark

We worked with GenPro on a 7.5kw solar array on the roof of our small commercial building in downtown

Deadwood. Turns out we were the first solar generation project in the Deadwood National Historic Landmark, and we were thrilled. We love showcasing the project as a way to maximize commercialize use of a historic building (our building dates to 1880) without compromising its historic character.

GenPro was a great partner in the project. They''re experienced, they knew what we needed, they were easy to communicate with, and they''re providing great ongoing support. We''re continuing to work with them on other projects (LED lighting is up next). Their people are attentive and super easy to reach. Can''t wait to see how future projects turn out.

Type: Commercial Electric

Owner

Owner

I was very pleased with the installation of my new solar panels. GenPro''s installers were courteous,

efficient and provided the installation quality I was hoping to receive.

Thank you GenPro Energy Solutions, I will call you first when I am ready to expand my green energy needs.

Type: Residential Electric

10kW Commercial Installation

10kW Commercial Installation

Genpro assisted me in providing a 10kW solar system to Webster County Nebraska. Genpro''s professionalism

and technical expertise during the sales process were key to the county''s decision.

The installation occurred during the dead of winter on a very steep roof. Genpro''s team provided the equipment and resources to make sure the project stayed on schedule.

For solar installations in the Midwest, there is no company I would more highly recommend Than Genpro Energy Solutions.

Type: Commercial Electric

Service Areas:

North Dakota
Nebraska
South Dakota
Wyoming

Back to list

Copyright © 2012 - solarreviews.com. All rights reserved.