CE Solar

400 N. Mountain Ave | Suite 232 | Upland CA 91786

Rating:

Based on 11 Reviews

To receive a free estimate on your solar requirements, please use the Solar Calculator below.

Company Description:

Connector Electric /CE Solar, We're your Local, Award Winning, Full Service Electrical & Solar Contracting Company, Specializing in Energy Savings. We Design, Install and Service Photovoltaic Energy Systems for Residential and Commercial Customers.

A few words from Joe,
General Manager
Connector Electric / CE Solar

At Connector Electric / CE Solar; We know Electric, We know Solar. Licensed since 1989, we're more than simply award winning, experts in our business. We're also your neighbors and we care about our community. What we're not is a bunch of fast-talkin salesmen, an impersonal national conglmo company or some "johnny-come-lately" outfit trying to make a quick buck in the "green energy" business. No, that's not who we are...

Through many years of satisfied customers, Connector Electric and our Solar Department, CE Solar have earned the skills and ability to quickly and accurately diagnose the solar energy solution that is right for you.

We know every home and business is different and each have unique requirements. Our in-house engineering team will custom design your solar system based on your home or business' architecture and your electrical requirements... But first, let's see if we can find simple, inexpensive way to lower your electrical consumption so we can design a smaller system... That's right we don't want to sell you "the most you can afford" largest system. We want to help you save $$$!!! So, before we simply start quoting system sizes and prices, let's see what our free Energy Audit discovers about your home or business and find ways to lower your usage. With this knowledge, together we can agree on a solar system that truly is the best value for your needs.

Once we've agreed on the right size system and decided where to mount it to best benefit your home or business,
We don't stop there. We'll will walk you through the paperwork necessary, taking care of all building permits, energy audits, rebate applications, tax credit forms and documentation so you not only receive all of the benefits available, but that you also understand all of it in clear plain language. We want you to be completely satisfied, understand how everything works and happy with your investments for many, many years. Our business continues to grow from referrals and we're proud of that.

Connector Electric / CE Solar is an all-in-one service provider, with everything you need to upgrade and power your home business with clean solar energy. We don't outsource, we don't hire just anybody, people matter to us, quality, integrity and honesty matter. We oversee your entire project and provide a single point of contact and accountability throughout the life of your system. This is why our experience installing high quality solar systems and uncompromising service have made us an industry leader.

Your dedicated project manager will plan out your installation and coordinate all team members, including the engineering design team, installation crew and external city and utility inspectors. He will work closely with you to ensure minimal disruption to your home or business. Your project manager will keep you apprised of project status every step of the way.

Our technology approach allows us to efficiently manage small and large-scale solar installations from beginning to end, and that saves time and money on your project. Our in-house software tracks the status of every job and gives our team immediate digital access to your project plan, engineering drawings, original site audit. Like I said, we've been in this business for a long time and look forward to being here long after most of the others have gone.

So, I guess this turned out to be more than a few words... I hope you get from this that we/I'm your neighbor and that's how I do business, knowing one day we'll bump into each other at the grocery store and when we do, I look forward to hearing how happy you are with us and our work. --Joe D. Sumpter

Services:

Partners:

Scheuten Solar USA

Accreditations & Affiliations:

Solar 360

At Solar 360, we eat, sleep and breathe Solar and renewable energy. We contemplate how we can help implement it into every

homeowner’s life. We service Orange and Riverside counties.

(25 reviews)

• Poor

• Terrible

Would you recommend?

11 Reviews

Sort by: Date or Ratings (sorted by most recent)

PV Solar in SoCal Mountains

PV Solar in SoCal Mountains

My PV Solar has been the best investment I have made. Connector Electric designed my system calibrated to

meet my needs without selling me extra equipment that would have subtracted from my return on investment. I have had my systen for five years. The installation was done on time and is of high quality materials and workmanship. The products they use are of the highest quality. Very reliable and covered by a manufacture warranty that really works.
At high elevation with over three hundred daysof sunshine my system produces considerable more power than it is rated for. Even on cloudy days my system produces power at a lower level. My monthly electric bill is now almost non existant and my system has almost paid for itself through those savings. Big Bear City, CA

Reviewed: 12/03/2015

old_captain_jack
12/03/2015
Joe is cotractor that can be trusted to the job right. He responds to my messages and always keeps his scheduled appointments.

Great Job

Great Job

Connector Electric / CE Solar installed my system and I have to say, Wow! what a great guy that Joe is. He

helped me find way to lower my electric usage first, then designed a system to completely eliminate my bill. His work is first class, the price was right and I am just so happy to have met him. I even told two of my friends and they got solar from him too.

Reviewed: 06/07/2013

I was so happy last year with my solar that this year I had CE solar install a system at our son and daughter-in-law's house. this is the review for the kid's house.

Reviewed: 05/15/2011

Click here for more details

I would recommend them, and do!

Type: Residential Electric, Pool Heating

Reviewed: 05/12/2011

Click here for more details

Working with CE Solar on other PV projects! Good guys doing a professional job.

Reviewed: 05/12/2011

Click here for more details

A first rate job and a terrific company. They brought additional men to the job to stay on schedule when the

rain forced them to halt work. We are very pleased with the results and would refer others to use CE Solar / Connector Electric for all their solar and electrical needs.

Type: Commercial Electric

Reviewed: 05/11/2011

Click here for more details

Joe is very professional and is easy to get along with. He takes time to explain everything so that you can

understand.

Reviewed: 05/08/2011

Click here for more details

My Husband & I were very pleased with the quality of their work.
They took the time to explain

n all the different brands and ways we could design our system, We appreciated their professionalism and honesty. We couldn`t be more pleased with our solar system. We would strongly recommend Connector Electric, in fact we did, our bestfriends bought their solar from them too!

Reviewed: 05/04/2010

Click here for more details

Mr. Sumpter and his crew were highly knowledgeable and professional and always courteous. Throughout the

installation process, they always seemed to go the extra mile to make sure the result exceeded my expectations. Part of the project involved a complete roof replacement. Under Mr. Sumpter`s supervision, this part of the job also went very smoothly.

I highly recommend Connector Electric to anyone considering a PV system for their home or business.
Knowing that trying to navigate through the utility provider to get the incentive rebate is difficult at best, led the way, simplifying the process for me.

Click here for more details

We had no problems and everything went as explained. We`re saving on our electric costs and should receive

refunds from Edison this year.
Connector Electric did everything accept pay the bill - I just had to watch and be amazed.

Service Areas:

California
San Bernardino County
29 Palms, Adelanto, Alta Loma, Amboy, Angelus Oaks, Apple Valley, Argus, Arrowbear Lake, Arrowbear Lk, Arrowhead Farms, Arrowhed Farm, Baker, Ballarat, Barstow, Base Line, Big Bear, Big Bear City, Big Bear Lake, Big River, Black Meadow Landing, Bloomington, Blue Jay, Blythe, Bryn Mawr, Cadiz, Cajon Junction, Campus Crusade for Christ, Cedar Glen, Cedar Pines Pk, Cedarpines Park, Cedarpines Pk, Chemehuevi, Chemehuevi Valley, Chino, Chino Hills, Cima, City Hall, Colton, Crest Park, Crestline, Crestmore, Cucamonga, Daggett, Del Rosa, Devore Heights, Devore Hghts, Earp, El Mirage, Essex, Etiwanda, Fallsvale, Fawnskin, Fontana, Forest Falls, Fort Irwin, George AFB, Goffs, Grand Terrace, Green Valley Lake, Green Vly Lk, Guasti, Havasu Lake, Helendale, Hesperia, Highland, Hinkley, Hodge, Jess Ranch, Johnson Valley, Johnson Vly, Joshua Tree, Kelso, Lake Arrowhead, Lake Gregory, Landers, Lk Arrowhead, Lockhart, Loma Linda, Loma Linda University, Lucerne Valley, Lucerne Vly, Ludlow, Lytle Creek, Marigold, Mentone, Montclair, Morongo Valley, Morongo Vly, Mountain Home Village, Mountain Pass, Mt Baldy, Muscoy, Needles, Newberry Spgs, Newberry Springs, Nipton, North Loma Linda, Oak Glen, Oak Hills, Ontario, Oro Grande, Parker Dam, Patton, Phelan, Pinon Hills, Pioneer Point, Pioneertown, Rancho Cucamonga, Rch Cucamonga, Redlands, Rialto, Rimforest, Rimrock, Running Spgs, Running Springs, S B County Offices, San Bernardino, Seven Oaks, Silver Lakes, Skyforest, Smiley Heights, Sn Bernrdno, Spg Valley Lk, Spring Valley Lake, Sugarloaf, Trona, Twentynin Plm, Twentynine Palms, Twentynine Palms MCB, Twin Peaks, Upland, Valley of Enchantment, Verdemont, Veterans' Hospital, Victorville, Vidal, Vidal Junction, Wrightwood, Yermo, Yucaipa, Yucca Valley

Back to list

Copyright © 2012 - solarreviews.com. All rights reserved.