Aegis Solar Energy

81 School Ground Road | Branford CT 06405

Rating:

Based on 19 Reviews

To receive a free estimate on your solar requirements, please use the Solar Calculator below.

Company Description:

No description available.

Direct Energy Solar (formerly Astrum)

Thousands of Direct Energy Solar customers are turning their sunny roofs into electricity savings. Go solar the right way and choose

Direct Energy Solar. We pride ourselves on providing our customers with a turnkey, worry-free experience.

(104 reviews)

• Poor

• Terrible

Would you recommend?

19 Reviews

Sort by: Date or Ratings (sorted by most recent)

installed Aug 2014 and very happy

installed Aug 2014 and very happy

all good - installation was a breeze - team was professional and total worked with my layout. I love

opening my electric bill and seeing balance due $00.26 !!

Reviewed: 02/06/2016

marjorieebrower
02/06/2016
love that sunshine power

So good I used them twice

So good I used them twice

Like many others, I was only interested in well established solar companies, that are state or region

focused; that quickly limited the potential bidders. Another factor was warranty coverage, both labor and parts, where Aegis excels.

I had a solar thermal system installed several years ago, and was impressed with their timeliness and professionalism, so I invited them to bid on a solar energy system.

I agree with my neighbors, the system not only looks great, it produces as promised and with the several electricity rate increases, I will recoup my investment in short order.

Competitive prices, but much better service and installation than other friends have experienced.

Reviewed: 03/21/2015

Solar Purchase

Solar Purchase

I opted to buy the system and wanted my entire roof to be panels. They were accommodating and dropped the

bathroom vent back under the roof line, repaired the roof line and popped it up through on the rear of the house. No wires. Ended up with an 11,000 Kw system. I like the look from the street. Definitely would recommend. I had an agreement from one other solar company but when I did my research with the state website and knowing my town would benefit from my purchase with Aegis Solar, I quickly closed my contract and switched over to Aegis.

Reviewed: 12/03/2014

Reviewed: 01/19/2011

Reviewed: 01/04/2011

Reviewed: 11/03/2010

Reviewed: 11/23/2009

Click here for more details

Good

Click here for more details

From the initial sales visit through project completion and beyond . . . the salesman and surveyors- the

team of installers at my house- the supervising engineer- the office staff - ALL VERY PROFESSIONAL!!! EVERYONE I worked with or spoke to at AEGIS was helpful, knowledgeable, courteous, and prompt to return calls and or e-mail. Any changes or issues were quickly communicated to my wife and I with possible solutions at the same time. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a solar solution to holding back the utility companies.

Reviewed: 11/12/2009

Click here for more details

A fine group to deal with. Mine was a small installation but I feel as though I was as important as there

larger installations.

Reviewed: 11/11/2009

Click here for more details

Chris and staff are very professional and a pleasure to work with. I hope I have the opportunity to use

Aegis again.
The process was completely seemless from start to finish, Chris took care of everything so i could focus on other parts of the building construction. I wish everyone was as committed to providing professional service as Chris and the Aegis team.

Type: Commercial Electric

Click here for more details

absolutely wonderful PV installation, knowledgable caring crew

Click here for more details

Expertise, ease of communication, flexibility

Type: Residential Electric, Pool Heating

Click here for more details

Now,it is so nice not hear my furnace go on to heat up the hot water several times a day.

Reviewed: 10/25/2008

Click here for more details

The work was neat and professional--I would not hesitate to use Aegis again and would recommend them highly

to anyone considering an installation.

Reviewed: 10/23/2008

Click here for more details

The team was professional in their interactions with me and they did a good job of leaving everything neat

and clean when they finished the job. They responded quickly to a minor problem I experienced and I am completely satisfied with the job they did.

Reviewed: 10/19/2008

Average

Reviewed: 04/30/2008

Click here for more details

Nicely executed job at the highest levels of professionalism.

Reviewed: 02/25/2008

Click here for more details

The work performed by Aegis was clean and professional. Many visitors comment on the look of the final

product. No shortcuts were taken.
I involved the contractor in much of the above but we used an engineering firm for design and I worked directly with the Connecticut Clean Energy Fund

Type: Commercial Electric

Reviewed: 01/18/2008

Reviewed: 01/07/2008

Copyright © 2012 - solarreviews.com. All rights reserved.