Pros

Cons

There are no cons noted

Latest Venture Solar reviews

MDS 1 week ago

I interviewed multiple solar companies comparing pricing; checked their reviews; inspected other jobs in the area; researched the solar panels and micro-inverters, energy usage and panel production, monitoring/maintenance plans, warranties; and competence of company personnel. After Steve Fusco, my salesman at Venture Solar and I met multiple times to review the design of the array, my family selected Venture Solar to install high quality LG panels and Enphase Micro Inverters. The wiring and conducts are neat and sensible. Unlike the other companies, most are tucked away and hidden from view. We highly recommend Venture Solar. We are very pleased with the care of the installation and the operation of the solar system.

Matt, 4 days ago

I signed the documents for my solar panels in July. The installation was to include a new roof. I repeatedly contacted Venture for updates on when the roof would be installed over the next several months, as the current roof was in need of repairs. I was consistently told that they were working on obtaining the roofing permit. Venture did not get the roofing permit until the end of December. I had to pay for separate repairs in the meantime. The roof was installed in early January, and the panels a few weeks later. In order to obtain the building permit, reinforcement work was needed in the rafters in the attic. Venture has been out twice to perform the work since the panel installation, and still has not done the reinforcement work correctly. The Building Inspector has rejected the work both times. I am now being billed for the panels, but do not have a functioning system. In addition, I was told by the salesperson that Venture does not subcontract their work. However, I have repeatedly been contacted by someone from Skyline Solar to schedule work, saying they are "helping out" with the installation. I would absolutely not recommend this company to anyone. This whole process has been a time consuming nightmare.

All Venture Solar reviews

Venture Solar prices

Forecast average NY electric rates over the next 25 years

Venture Solar is an LG PLatinum Dealer with locations in New York City, Connecticut, Long Island, New Jersey, and Massachusetts. We take pride in the quality of our installations and ongoing customer support throughout the process. We offer the best technology available on the market, and take the time and attention to respect your home during installation. We offer lease, finance, and purchase options so no matter how you choose to go solar we have an option for you. Our goal is to provide the best experience you've ever had with a home improvement project. We do all of our work in house to ensure you have a seamless experience.

67 West Street Suite 211, Brooklyn NY, 11222