Pros

Cons

Latest Universal Solar System reviews

NiA over 1 month

It was amazing to have solar panels installed at our house. The team is very smart, knowledgeable. And most importantly polite . They came up with a right plan. Walked through the plan. They followed by the plan. I've never seen such a great professionalism with any companies. Installation of the panels was so quick. I would recommend them to anyone. The team is very approachable.

Prabhakar Kota, 1 month ago

This has been a lose-lose for me right from day one. The sales person showed me wrong math to lure me into the contract and they immediately take $1000 as deposit. When I figured out that this was not a good deal, Hemal would not let me out of the contract and he wanted to keep the $1000 for their "expenses". They said all the costs working with the city were covered but when the city found an issue on an inspection, I am being asked to pay for that expense due to a "clause" in the contract. If you don't understand any of the Solar process, DO NOT get into it and definitely not with Universal Solar.

All Universal Solar System reviews

Universal Solar System prices

Forecast average TX electric rates over the next 25 years

We develop and design solar-powered systems that deliver consistently clean, reliable energy at a cost that is attractive even in the most competitive markets. We will walk you through every step of the solar process, for understanding your savings going forward to monitoring the solar generation your system will produce. We take care of everything for you, from HOA paperwork to city permits to the installation of your system. The success of our company is based on solid financial business principles rather than being dependent on helpful but temporary government incentives that available in various markets. We believe, and we have proven, that with smart technology choices and stream-lined project management we can deliver clean power at competitive pricing, while satisfying the financial expectations of our clients. Our ability to bring solar projects to fruition with unmatched financial returns to our clients is a testament to the strength of our team and our leadership.

2121 West Spring Creek Parkway #119 Plano, Plano TX, 75023