Pros

NABECP qualified installer

Cons

There are no cons noted

Latest Sun Badger Solar reviews

Sharon 3 hours ago

From start to finish, we were extremely pleased with the Sun Badger Solar team. Our panels were installed in June, and our Com Ed bill is now $16 per month. We highly recommend this company.

alex, over 1 month old

After a threat of legal action and a demand that I remove my reviews, I’ve amended this review to read as follows: <br /><br /><br />Sun Badger Solar made me a proposal to install a solar array on my home. I agreed to and signed the contract. Two days after I signed the contract - and after receiving approval for a loan for the system from the financing company Sun Badger partners with - they cancelled the contract and notified me that they would “not be constructing this solar project as it is stated in the contract.” They offered to “revisit it at a higher price.” When I asked what the price would be for the same service we had already agreed upon with no changes in equipment or installation, it had increased nearly $3,600.<br /><br /><br /><br />I have never been treated this way before and deeply regret my involvement with Sun Badger Solar.

All Sun Badger Solar reviews

Sun Badger Solar prices

Forecast average IL electric rates over the next 25 years

Sun Badger Solar provides high quality, professionally designed solar arrays to home and business owners in Illinois, Wisconsin and Minnesota. Customer satisfaction is our top priority! We treat each project as if it was our own home or business. Sun Badger utilizes the newest technologies on the market to insure your system is built to last, with only Tier One equipment. Our staff has over a decade of experience in the Solar industry, and can help find the best, most economical solution to your energy needs. We also have multiple financing options that can help make solar a reality for anyone on any budget! *Minnesota solar installations, including the mounting of panels/modules, are performed by a Minnesota licensed electrical contractor.

2420 E. Oakton Street Unit K, Arlington Heights IL, 60005