Pros

Cons

Latest Sun Badger Solar reviews

Greg 5 days ago

From the moment they started to the moment the panels were installed, Sun Badger made sure we had peace of mind and were happy with our decision. It was not only one of the best investments me and my wife have ever made, it has been the talk of the neighborhood and really helped lower our energy bill. I try and tell everyone I know about Sun Badger, if I could do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing.

Jen, 1 week ago

All went well until my panels were installed. Then they washed their hands of my job and didn’t here from them any longer. My panels were not turned on. My inspection never turned into the electric company. They disappeared. They were installed around the 20 th of July. It’s now the 3rd of September and I still can not use my panels. They never turned in the paperwork from the inspection or anything after the instillation. They just stopped working on my project. I called and complained for weeks. They didn’t get back to me. I grew very upset and started contacting the electric company. They told me they were waiting on them. I have heard in one month time that it was the electric company’s fault, no it is the inspectors fault, then I got it was My fault. I had to beg them to do something about my project for them to start sending the proper paperwork to the electric company. Now I am stuck paying for the loan for panels and my full electric bill because my panels still have not been cleared to be turned on. If you pay cash, your shit will get done because they want their money. But if you take out their finance loan. They get the money right when the panels are installed. That’s when they stopped working on the project. No follow through

All Sun Badger Solar reviews

Sun Badger Solar prices

Forecast average IL electric rates over the next 25 years

Sun Badger Solar provides high quality, professionally designed solar arrays to home and business owners in Illinois, Wisconsin and Minnesota. Customer satisfaction is our top priority! We treat each project as if it was our own home or business. Sun Badger utilizes the newest technologies on the market to insure your system is built to last, with only Tier One equipment. Our staff has over a decade of experience in the Solar industry, and can help find the best, most economical solution to your energy needs. We also have multiple financing options that can help make solar a reality for anyone on any budget! *Minnesota solar installations, including the mounting of panels/modules, are performed by a Minnesota licensed electrical contractor.

2420 E. Oakton Street Unit K, Arlington Heights IL, 60005