Pros

Cons

There are no cons noted

Latest Sun Badger Solar reviews

Sree 1 week ago

I started looking into solar energy in April 2020. In May I finally selected Sun Badger Solar; I like their professionalism and how easy it was to work with them. Pricing was reasonable too. It did take a long time to go from there to the installation on Oct 29th. I give them a pass on this, as these COVID19 times makes everything challenging. After installation, the inspections and the work by WE Energies to install the new meter took place very quickly, and I was up and running on Nov 11th. I did not have to worry about paperwork, approvals or dealing with various government agencies. Sun Badger Solar took care of all that - I just had to sign some papers (we did all that online). All in all, I'm very happy with the work.

Arun, over 1 month

Sun badger to begin with has the best response and rates until you commit to the project. And I signed the contract in March, since then I have hardly received 5-6 communications after numerous follow up on the BaseCamp app they use. And I have been assigned with a third installer as of today and now they have to start the additional approvals process to begin with. And there is no response on progress yet, except an open endless open timeline for the project. So Blame it on Xcel energy or the installers - wait is the name of the game until you really know when the solar system will actually be installed.

All Sun Badger Solar reviews

Sun Badger Solar prices

Forecast average IL electric rates over the next 25 years

Sun Badger Solar provides high quality, professionally designed solar arrays to home and business owners in Illinois, Wisconsin and Minnesota. Customer satisfaction is our top priority! We treat each project as if it was our own home or business. Sun Badger utilizes the newest technologies on the market to insure your system is built to last, with only Tier One equipment. Our staff has over a decade of experience in the Solar industry, and can help find the best, most economical solution to your energy needs. We also have multiple financing options that can help make solar a reality for anyone on any budget! *Minnesota solar installations, including the mounting of panels/modules, are performed by a Minnesota licensed electrical contractor.

2420 E. Oakton Street Unit K, Arlington Heights IL, 60005