Pros

There are no pros noted

Cons

Review score is below industry average of 3.96

Latest O3 Home Solar reviews

Cheryl 2 weeks ago

O3 Home Solar is a great group to work with.

Joe, over 1 month

O3 solar cannot fulfill the terms of their guarantee! How do I know? In November of 2019 O3 solar installed a solar panel system on my home here in East Texas. I was quite excited! Looking forward to my first negative light bill! The system comes with a 30 year guarantee! Everything was going well until we had a major rain event. Right around Christmas of 2019 my solar to house power inverter shut down. It wasn't fixed until mid January 2020. Mar 20 2020 the inverter went down again. Not fixed until April 10. April 29 it went down again. Not fixed until May 6 Aug 28 it went down again Not fixed until September 29. I received a $123 gift certificate that time December 1 of 2020 it went down again As of today, January 26 2021 still not working and have not received any communication from O3 for a month! To date my system has been shut down a total of 145 days. For that I have been compensated $123 bucks! Not a good deal! Contact Kyle Parrish • kparrish@o3homesolar.com I'm sure he'll remember me! Update! Mr Parrish finally called me today. Thank you all on all the Facebook market places I posted my rant too. He told me his boss and his bosses boss came down hard because of the negative press. A month ago Mr Parrish told me they didn't have an inverter in to replace mine. Today he called me and they have suddenly found one and are coming out this Friday to replace it. This makes inverter number 6. He didn't know what if anything they were going to do differently so I told him I would update my post but I'm not taking it down. Not until I see if there is anything done that ends up with a better performing system. Now for the good part; O3 guarantees the performance of my system. If it falls short, they fix it. Here's a screenshot of the fix Update number 2 O3 did finally come out Wednesday the 3rd of February. The guys were very cordial and practiced safe distancing. They changed the inverter to a new one of the same brand and size. They then did some investigating to try and understand why these inverters keep going out. The consensus of the fix-it crew was that we likely need a bigger inverter. The one I currently have is a 7 kw they put in a request to get me a 10 kw. Before they left they shut the system down. So I am now waiting for them to install a 10 kw unit and possibly rewire the entire system. To date I am now out 148 days of solar production. Still no word on when I get the guarantee money.

All O3 Home Solar reviews

O3 Home Solar prices

Forecast average TX electric rates over the next 25 years

O3 Home Solar is a member of the O3 Energy Corporation, which was founded in 2011. From the beginning we aimed to help home owners across Texas take advantage of the benefits of converting to solar. Our experience goes beyond designing and building solar systems, but how to create the right partnership between our customers and our company in a long term mutually beneficial relationship. We want to empower our clients to take control of their energy future. Why rent your electricity when you can own it?

325 North St Paul Street Suite 4550, Dallas TX, 75201