Pros

There are no pros noted

Cons

Review score is below industry average of 3.97

Latest kiloWatt Solar reviews

Wale over 1 month

Before I did my solar, I have taken quotes from different companies, I even went online to receive different quote but never satisfied until I came across this company who listened to all my explanations and concerns. The installation was perfect and no issue since installed those solar over a year ago. Their after service is what i enjoyed most. Chris will surely reply your text within time. I will recommend kilowatt solar any day and anytime.

All kiloWatt Solar reviews

kiloWatt Solar prices

Forecast average TX electric rates over the next 25 years

Energy. Reimagined. Redefined. Renewed. Energy Independence for home or business through renewable energy solutions for generation, storage/backup & transportation.

A Texas-based solar, energy storage and EV charging installer helping you to harness solar power for energy independence, self-reliance, and a cleaner future all across the Lone Star state. We have been in the "green-space" for over 20 years. Beginning as an Austin-based electric vehicle (forklifts and golf carts) developer/manufacturer of motor controllers & operating systems, we entered the residential and commercial electricity brokerage field and over 14 years have established our presence across the Lone Star state.

As "the numbers" for installing solar have markedly improved over the last 5 years, making the switch to energy independence is making more sense for a growing number of Texas home and business owners. Offering our clients access to the future of energy, from clean energy generation to storage of that energy and using it to power their coming transportation needs, was a logical progression of our roots.

2626 Westheimer Road Suite 205, Houston TX, 77098