Pros

Cons

Latest Group Solar USA reviews

Manuel2125 over 1 month

Thank God for the sun that I can save on electricity. My friend told me about this company and I'm so glad I went with them.

STAY AWAY, over 1 month

This has been the worst experience of our lives. From the day the salesman came into our house we were hoodwinked into signing a contract. We were not told that we had a few days to change our minds.<br />A different company called KAMTECH (NOT GROUP SOLAR) came to install the panels and the electric connections.<br />They were supposed to install the solar to the second and third floors where we live and NOT to the first floor which has a tenant.<br />The engineer told me that KAMTECH or whomever would fix my small patch of roof no charge, but when the installed the panels they never fixed the roof. Another lie added to the pile.<br />When they finished the installation, the Salesman came to the Rehab Center I was in (recovering from major back surgery) and coerced my wife to sign a paper that said the job was completely done, which was a lie. My wife signed and the Credit Union gave Group Solar money and started to bill us before the job was done.<br />No inspection was complete, No meters were updated. The building department approved the job after (2/7/2019) but I had to wait for the electric company to replace the meters. (3/7/2019).<br />Turned on Solar March 18, 2019, 6 months after panel installation.<br />April 3, 2019, After inspection, they put my second floor onto the Solar system by connecting it to the 3rd floor panel. (This was not what we agreed to, but by this time I was sick of fighting. It is an ugly job, I don�t know if it would pass inspection. <br />We were also promised a check for $3400 within the first month of having the panels placed on the house. Seven months later we have still not received the check. Multiple attempts to contact Kimberly, the project manager (and Ambica) has resulted in false promises of the check being mailed, and false promises to return phone calls regarding all of the above complaints. I stopped calling.<br />The owner Ari told me that there is a problem with Building violations and that�s why I didn�t get the check. He promised to take care of the violation using my welcome check funds ($3400). This has not happened. <br />We have also not received any papers regarding State, City and Federal Government, Real estate tax credits and more.<br />These are a gang of crooks who work together, but claim and blame each other for any problems.<br />STAY AWAY FRO KAMTECH, GROUP SOLAR, DREW (SALESMAN). THEY ARE ALL CROOKS LIARS AND CHEATS. <br /><br /> <br />.

All Group Solar USA reviews

Group Solar USA prices

Forecast average NY electric rates over the next 25 years

Group Solar USA was founded to serve YOU at home. We stand by our clients step by step through the easy process. From the paperwork and approvals, to the installation, with no out of pocket cost, Group Solar does everything required, making us the optimal choice for residential homeowners.

This installer does not publish the brands they use on the net.

3333 Henry Hudson Parkway, Suite 1A, Bronx NY, 10463