Pros

Cons

Latest Distributed Power reviews

Distributed Power is #1 with me over 1 month

Dylan McCarty and the Distributed Power team are #1 with me . Last spring I looked into going solar on my small farm in Clinton County. I wanted to go solar and talked with a company but couldn’t finance the project in spring of last year . In November I contacted Distributed Power with their NO MONEY DOWN program. After they accessed my property for practicality, they designed my system based on my previous years power use . The system cost was amazingly close to the first company’s quote but the financial requirements were easier for my situation. No money down and none till the system is up and running for two months. I have been producing power for a little over a week and a half. Seven days were on my most recent bill and I saved 20 % off my bill. I have to mention that half of the seven days were rainy and cloudy days. The savings prove the investment was well spent. The professional and personal attention that Dylan and the installation crew showed was amazing and welcoming. All the employees that I have dealt with are knowledgeable and professional in their mannerisms and practices. Installation went quickly and efficiently. The employees were clean and when it was needed to enter my home , never tracked in or left any signs of them being there except for the excellent work that they preformed. They hooked the inverter to my WiFi connection so that I can monitor my system from my phone or laptop. I am extremely happy with my decision to go solar but even happy with the company that I chose, Distributed Power, a full service , all in house , sales , installation, and service company. Their financial partners make going solar an easy decision to make . Their quality team of sales and installation crews make it the RIGHT decision to make. Distributed Power is #1 with the Kellogg family

All Distributed Power reviews

Distributed Power prices

Forecast average MI electric rates over the next 25 years

At Distributed Power, we believe access to solar should not be limited by individual’s income. We put you first by making the transition to green energy as easy as possible. In order to achieve this, we use financing companies to afford residents 0% down loans to start the installation process.

We take on the financial burden upfront so the customer can take those first steps towards environmental sustainability. Our process: Analyze Your Electric Bill or Use Case for Solar. Design a Custom System Designed to Reduce or Eliminate Your Electric Bill.

We provide a quote for a turn-key installation including all requirements with DTE or Consumers Energy and your local permitting jurisdiction. Provide you $0 down financing for our proposal or Set Up a Cash Contract. Install the system, set up your monitoring app and provide a 10 year workmanship warranty. Solar Panels have a 25 year power production warranty from the manufacturer.

2415 Burdette Street, Ferndale MI, 48220