Pros

Cons

There are no cons noted

Latest Artisan Electric reviews

LSS over 1 month

My PV system was installed in October 2020, and I received outstanding service from Artisan Electric. They were professional and friendly. The design we finalized was close to Evan’s recommendations, and was perfect for my home. It was well worth the many questions that I asked to become well-informed about the process, and all on the Artisan staff were patient with me and even seemed to appreciate my level of detailed interest. The installation process took about three days, and the lead electrician, the site coordinator, along the roof crew, were all polite and considerate, as well as extremely knowledgeable. I got the strong impression that the employees enjoyed their work and that the company is very well-managed. I did get another bid before choosing Artisan, and I am so happy that I asked Artisan Electric to design and install my system. I appreciate that Artisan is a union shop, yet the price for the other bid that I got was nearly the same price (but with less desirable choices for my installation), plus the other company’s consultant couldn’t answer quite a few of my questions. I found that Artisan designers were extremely well informed leaders in the PV industry in our area. Since Artisan can also provide other electrical services, I feel confident that my investment will be better protected, and that this company will be around to service my system for many years. I highly recommend Artisan Electric, without reservation, to anyone considering solar panels for their home.

Refuse to Turn On Panels, over 1 month

Hi We have waited months for Artisan to come out and complete the work at our house. The panels have been in place for months but they refuse to turn them on. They won't call us back and they won't contact our contractor. We are very unhappy and looking to file a complaint with the attorney general.

All Artisan Electric reviews

Artisan Electric prices

Forecast average WA electric rates over the next 25 years

Since 2007, Artisan Electric has helped shape the Puget Sound’s energy future.

We do this by educating communities, simplifying processes and creating solar energy solutions that are both practical and elegant.

With over 10 megawatts of solar power installed, Artisan is one of the largest and most respected solar contractors in the Puget Sound region.

We are proud to set industry standards for quality, design and customer service. Artisan brings an integrated approach and signature craftsmanship to every project. We show homeowners contractors and businesses that clean energy is a smart investment and a great fit for their energy needs and aspirations.

Schedule a consultation to see why people consistently choose Artisan Electric for their solar, EV and electrical needs.

969 South Nebraska Street Suite A, Seattle WA, 98108