As solar power becomes an increasingly competitive energy source, more Americans are looking for reputable companies that can meet their solar needs. Reviews from past consumers can make the decision process easier by helping new customers locate trustworthy solar companies in their area.
Did you know:
- Online reviews are the second most trusted form of advertising, behind only direct personal recommendations (Nielsen)
- 85% of consumers read online reviews of local businesses before making a purchase decision (Search Engine Land)
- 79% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations (Search Engine Land)
SolarReviews helps solar installers build and promote their reputation using the voice of their customers. Our tools and services help installers leverage customer reviews to increase sales conversion rates in all of their customer acquisition channels. We pride ourselves on ongoing technological innovation and providing excellent customer service. Your company will have a dedicated account team to help you take full advantage of all that SolarReviews has to offer.
Check out what some of our partners have to say about us:
Able Energy Co (River Falls, WI)
- “SolarReviews has been an excellent tool for customers to get an objective view of our services, as well as a successful lead generation source. The customer service offered by SolarReviews is second to none, which makes the overall experience seamless and easily expandable.”
Sunsense Solar (Carbondale, CO)
- “We love their site and the service they provide to our potential customers.”
SolarTek Solutions (West Jordan, UT)
- “Our experience so far has been absolutely amazing with you guys. Very refreshing considering the experience I had with other people and companies in your industry.”
- "The biggest opportunity we've received thus far, has come through Solar Reviews - and in that particular case it came down to Jamie knowing the customer preferred a local installer and contacting us personally to make it happen. This is the ONLY solar 'leads' platform we pay for, and that pretty much says it all."
Wright-Way Solar Technologies (Tyler, TX)
- “I have received more potential customers from SolarReviews in the two months since joining than I hav e from all my other marketing combined this year! Their support team is great to work with and the exposure they bring to my firm is very beneficial. I highly recommend them.”
Eric Segar (Westchester ,NY)
- I had the pleasure to talk with Jamie Lakes of SolarReviews at length about solar installers in my area . Let me say this "it would be an understatement to say he was helpful." If you need to ask any question about a particular installer he would enjoy to have a conversation with you. He is a man of integrity,and that speaks for itself.
Renova Solar (Palm Desert, CA)
- “With SolarReviews, it’s not about transactional relationships, but rather building your reputation long-term. When our company receives interest through SolarReviews, we know that the customer has read our ratings and reviews, compared them to other installers, and has a genuine interest in doing business with us.”
Sunstore Solar (Greer, SC)
- "SolarReviews has developed a multi-functional site that allows interested customers find qualified solar specialists. They develop great leads that result in sales and the site allows customers to rate their experience of working with our company.SolarReviews is also a great marketing tool that far exceeds other marketing types. They have become a leader in the industry due to their knowledge and continued research effectively promoting solar systems. Working with SolarReviews has been an enjoyable and successful experience and we highly recommend their services."
Cosmic Solar (Valley Center, CA)
- “Over the last six years, we’ve used numerous lead generation and solar marketing companies in an effort to attract customers and increase our online visibility. Too many to count, really. To date, there’s only one company that we continue to use on an ongoing basis and have found to be incredibly useful, that’s SolarReviews. We highly recommend using SolarReviews. For a reasonable rate, SolarReviews effectively promotes your business, offering your business credibility, while acting as a marketing tool at the same time. Customers trust SolarReviews and asking your customers to write reviews for you is very easy for both the solar company and the customer.”
Connecting with Customers
Hawaii Solar Energy Association (Honolulu, HI)
- “The HSEA believes that homeowners and businesses should be presented all ways to make the appropriate decision for their solar investment. SolarReviews is a great way for homeowners to share their opinion of local businesses and manufacturers to assist others with making the right choice!”
You Save Green (Albertson, NY)
- "Solarreviews has done a great job to match qualified customers to qualified solar installers in New York."
Positive Energy (Santa Fe, Albuquerque, Las Cruces and Taos, NM)
- "We have been with Solarreviews.com (formerly solar-estimator.org) since the beginning, and we have consistently found great value from their service and the website. As a New Mexico solar installer with local offices in Aluquerque, Las Cruces, Santa Fe and Taos, it is important for potential clients to be able to easily locate our business and find relevant information and independent reviews on solar all in one location."
Syndicated Solar (Denver, CO)
- “SolarReviews is looking for ways to make it easier for the consumer to go solar, like Expedia did with traveling.”
Jamar Power Systems (Santee, CA)
- “Awesome leads. You guys are doing a great job!!”
Sungreen Systems (Irwindale, CA)
- "At Sungreen, we take great pride in the work that we LOVE to perform and the customers we serve. These days, solar customers have a voice and that voice is SolarReviews.com."