Review for Canadian Solar
Lancaster, CA, CA
Canadian Solar provides efficient, quality panels
Office location: Ontario, all N1K1E
1. My Canadian Solar panels are producing a little more than I had expected. This means that maybe, I could have gotten by with one or two fewer panels, but since I am purchasing an electric car, the extra production will ensure that I will be covered for my future growth in power requirements.
2. Although I am pleased with my installation, this review should only be about the panels themselves.
3. I live in the high desert north of Los Angeles and we have few clouds but very high heat. I have checked my power generation during heat waves and the panels did not seem to be affected by days of over 106⁰ F temperatures.
4. I don’t know if Canadian Solar makes polycrystalline solar panels but my Canadian Solar panels are the higher producing monocrystalline solar panels which cost a little more but are more efficient.
5. I have not had my panels for an entire year yet, so I will have to see how well they produce during the shorter (less sunlight) days of winter.
6. Do not confuse your installers or your installation with the panel manufacturer. The panel manufacturer does not control how the panels are installed, which direction they face, what angle they face, or how many sunny days your town has per year. These are factors that affect your energy production but are not a reflection of the solar panel’s quality, generation, or efficiency.