Review for Solar Symphony
Outstanding in every way!!
I was extremely impressed with Solar Symphony who installed my 9.3KW system in Sept 2015.
Don't waste your time evaluating any others - Solar Symphony rocks!
(I will mention this upfront - Just in case you think this review is too good to be true its not and I am not getting paid for it - I have a lot of experience hiring contractors, handymen etc. for various jobs large and small. There guys are one of the best if not the best I have come across in my dealing in San Diego in 20 years!)
I am an engineer, heavy DIY'er and did all the research already for all the companies you would likely look at in San Diego or Orange county.
There is no comparison - see my details notes here if you have any doubts.
- highly professional in all aspects
- respectful of my property
- very competitively priced and extremely flexible in terms of payment amounts vs. milestones across the duration of the projects
- honest and transparent
- 2 days for installing 36 panels!! Yes 2 days only
- great follow up
- went out of their way to research some specific request I had
- took initiative where necessary to minimize my time required
I researched 7 different companies some big and some small across San Diego area.
I chose Solar symphony for the following reasons:
- cheapest by far (same panels/inverters setup from others were 20% more $!)
- fully transparent, non pushy sales approach
- more flexible on payment amounts across different milestones of the projects vs any other company
- local company with guarantee of backup funds in case things go wrong in several years
- best warranties of all companies on roof work, solar panels
Extra things they did above and beyond (and not done by other companies for my neighbors who used some other companies)
- did extra work for me without cost (researched local monitoring solution, rewired inverter connection to plug in via wired Ethernet vs. wireless only to my router for data monitoring)
- took initiative to paint all conduit to match house and roof, tile stucco color themselves (did not ask me for paint etc.) and did an excellent job that I would be proud of myself.
- I am a big DIY guy and the job they did was very professional and very secure racking for the panels, nicely uniform setting of the panels and discussed with me at my house before making any changes some slight changes of the layout they thought maybe good vs. original layout on drawings
- Priority for them was on a good install and satisfied customer. Second was the payment.... shows where they focus is on customer service - EXCELLENT.
I have recommended them already to several friends and neighbor vs. any other company in San Diego like Baker, Sullivan, Petersen Dean, Semper Solaris, Solar Alliance, Helio Power, etc. (I evaluated all of them and being and engineering Solar Symphony was by far the best).
My system has been up for 4 months now and operating flawlessly and 0 issues of any sort.
What type of installation was this?
What year was your system installed?
What is your property's zip code?
What is the size of the system installed?
Please tell us more
Would you recommend this installer to others?