Review for Sunwork Renewable Energy Projects
SunWork's model lets us deliver solar power to homeowners with already modest electricity use (and correspondingly low electricity bills) for significantly less than the conventional cost, allowing more people to make the switch to solar and enabling broader adoption of this clean, safe, and renewable alternative to the sources of energy that contribute to climate change.
SunWork takes care of every aspect of a solar installation, from site analysis and system design, to permitting and rebate paperwork, to installation, inspection, and continued support. We also provide a 10 year workmanship warranty with our installed systems.
SunWork is committed to creating a safe, energetic, enjoyable, and meaningful experience for its volunteers, and to achieving the highest standard of quality and convenience for its customers.
Quality material and installation at a huge discount
Couldnt recommend them highly enough, for several reasons.
- Professional on-time installation. Even though the process is volunteer driven.
- Simple and easy sales process. The people are knowledgeable and provide impartial and concrete advice. With the non-profit model they have no incentive to upsell anything. So you can just trust their advice.
- Between the initial quote and installation, the panel capacity increased by ~8%. Sunwork passed on those savings to me.
- My house needed a new electric panel before Solar could be installed. Matt referred a Electrician who was equally professional and charged less than other quotes I obtained.
- Matt was super helpful before, during and after the installation.
What type of installation was this?
What year was your system installed?
What is your property's zip code?
What is the size of the system installed?
Please tell us more
Would you recommend this installer to others?