Review for Sunwork Renewable Energy Projects
Quality material and installation at a huge discount
Couldnt recommend them highly enough, for several reasons.
- Professional on-time installation. Even though the process is volunteer driven.
- Simple and easy sales process. The people are knowledgeable and provide impartial and concrete advice. With the non-profit model they have no incentive to upsell anything. So you can just trust their advice.
- Between the initial quote and installation, the panel capacity increased by ~8%. Sunwork passed on those savings to me.
- My house needed a new electric panel before Solar could be installed. Matt referred a Electrician who was equally professional and charged less than other quotes I obtained.
- Matt was super helpful before, during and after the installation.
What type of installation was this?
What year was your system installed?
What is your property's zip code?
What is the size of the system installed?
Please tell us more
Would you recommend this installer to others?