Review for Sierra Pacific Solar
After Extensive Research-Sierra Pacific Came out #1
Having little knowledge or association with solar power, I spent a couple of months researching the science, application, installation, economics and user reviews and Sierra Pacific came out on top. I purchased the system and to date, it has exceeded my expectations.
So what sold me:
- Knowledge of the systems, availability of product and applications for my situation,
- Low pressure sales and patience with my continuous questioning,
- Outstanding reviews by previous clients of Sierra Pacific,
- Wide variety of products and installation methodologies,
- Overall handling of complaints as identified by the BBB. Sierra Pacific has gone out of it's way to their detriment to resolve customer complaints regardless of their validity,
- On site (at my home) evaluation by SP engineering using to date technologies to estimate ideal production designs,
- Personal meeting with the SP President, Jason Hanson: he is innovative, progressive, an active member of the industry and is customer driven...in effect, he "gets it!"
- Flexibility: there were last minute design changes on my part. The SP team handled it, adjusted the design adding more KWH and aesthetics to the installation,
- Turn key results: gave them the green light, they handled the city, the power company and any of the other details necessary for compliant installation.
If this has not convinced you, maybe you are not ready for solar power.
What type of installation was this?
What year was your system installed?
What is your property's zip code?
What is the size of the system installed?
Please tell us more
Would you recommend this installer to others?