Review for Sunwork Renewable Energy Projects
SunWork's model lets us deliver solar power to homeowners with already modest electricity use (and correspondingly low electricity bills) for significantly less than the conventional cost, allowing more people to make the switch to solar and enabling broader adoption of this clean, safe, and renewable alternative to the sources of energy that contribute to climate change.
SunWork takes care of every aspect of a solar installation, from site analysis and system design, to permitting and rebate paperwork, to installation, inspection, and continued support. We also provide a 10 year workmanship warranty with our installed systems.
SunWork is committed to creating a safe, energetic, enjoyable, and meaningful experience for its volunteers, and to achieving the highest standard of quality and convenience for its customers.
After years of looking into PV and not doing it because the payback period would be 20-30 years, I found Sunwork through the California database of solar installations. With their unique business model and focus on making solar affordable to people who already are conservative energy users, I now have a great system that will pay itself off in ~6 years.
What I liked:
- Reuben and crew were very friendly, on time, and clearly explained what was happening
- Most of the crew were volunteers and were well-educated, clean, incredibly friendly, and had a passion for renewable energy
- Sunwork took care of all of the permitting, etc.
- Reuben and the Sunwork team were extremely responsive to emails
- Reuben's meticulous attention to detail and aesthetics. The installation looked great!
- Pricing was very transparent. At the end of the project, I received a detailed invoice which listed everything (including every screw) and the amount of markup.
What could be improved:
- Communication prior to the install could be more pro-active, i.e. a couple of weeks before the installation, contact the customer and let them know the exact schedule, etc.
Overall, I was very happy with the experience, and I would recommend Sunwork without hesitation.
What type of installation was this?
What year was your system installed?
What is your property's zip code?
What is the size of the system installed?
Please tell us more
Would you recommend this installer to others?