Trusted Solar Brand
SolarReviews’ exclusive Trusted Solar Brand accreditation is a mark of distinction that only those photovoltaic and other solar manufacturers with a proven track record of quality, reliability and customer satisfaction can achieve.
In order to qualify, manufacturers must meet the following requirements:
- The company has produced solar equipment for a minimum of 3 years. Exceptions are made if the company previously produced solar equipment under a different name or brand.
- A minimum of 30 customer-generated reviews at SolarReviews with a rating of at least 4.50 out of 5.00 stars.
- A minimum of 5 reviews within the past 12 months
- The manufacturer must have an office in the United States
- The company must remain a member of SolarReviews.
Does your company have what it takes to become a Trusted Solar Brand?
Solar manufacturers interested in listing their products with SolarReviews can register here: Register. Those companies already registered with SolarReviews can pursue the Trusted Solar Brand accreditation on the right side of this page.