Pros

There are no pros noted

Cons

Review score is below industry average of 3.98

NABECP qualified installer

Latest Pro Bid Energy reviews

Great Solar in Marston Slopes over 1 month old

I interviewed probably 7-8 different Solar Installers in Denver and Pro Bid Energy was my last interview. I was ready to stop interviewing Installers after about 6 of them I interviewed, but I'm glad I stuck with my last interview with Pro Bid Energy. They offered everything I was looking for in an Installer. They designed the panel layout and size to what I wanted .. capacity and location of panels. They offer a great payment schedule, and they routed all the electrical wiring through the inside of the house in a way that minimized exposed wiring. They did a 1st class job for a great price that was a better deal than everybody else that was a legitimate operation with good reviews. I would be happy to show their work at my house if you ask them.

Grandma's House Brewery, over 1 month old

Jesse Stubbs (owner of Pro Bid Solar) is nothing but a scam artist. I had been working with a solar consultant to install a system on the roof of my business. I purchased 111 solar panels from Pro Bid, and soon after realized that I had been grossly overcharged for the panels based on the going rate of the exact same panels from other sources. I came to find out that he had a secret financial arrangement to pay my consultant a commission in return for advising me that I was getting the best price possible for the panels. Despite numerous attempts to contact him via phone and email, he refused to respond to me at all. Avoid him and his company at all cost.

All Pro Bid Energy reviews

Pro Bid Energy prices

Forecast average CO electric rates over the next 25 years

Pro Bid Energy is a local solar installation company that has recently opened its doors to creating our own sales and customer base. Previously, we have helped several solar companies complete everything from their installations, financing, permits, plans, engineering and procurement. Now we are able to offer all of our vetted services to everyone throughout Colorado!

We offer a no-obligation solar appointment where we will take the time to find out if solar is right for you! In an ever increasing cost of living and electricity, let Pro Bid Energy help you navigate to a clean, green, cost efficient future!

11441 w roxbury place, Littleton CO, 80127