Pros

Cons

NABECP qualified installer

Latest Ocean Solar reviews

Ron G. over 1 month old

When I make a big purchase, I do my homework. I had quotes for three solar leases and three quotes to buy. I sat down with a lot of salesmen, but I got to sit down with the owner of Ocean Solar, and that is what sold me. Bill was very knowledgeable in all aspects of the array he was installing on my house. He took care of the necessary approvals, got us on the right track with financing and even helped us get set up for selling the SRECs. A few months in, our wifi enabled inverter stopped talking to the internet. Bill was at my house the next day to troubleshoot. In the end, it was a bad part. Bill had a replacement installed within days and we were back online. (We were still collecting energy the whole time). After a recent tropical storm, our power went out for the first time since the panels were turned on. I was able to flip a switch and plug into the inverters to run my refrigerator with the afternoon sunshine. I've had two friends get solar arrays from Bill and we are all happy customers. Bill convinced me to "Own Your Solar" and two and a half years later, I am just as happy as the day my first SREC check came in the mail!

All Ocean Solar reviews