Georgia Solar Power Company

Updated: 21 November 2014

Pros

There are no pros noted

Cons

Review score is below industry average of 3.98

NABECP qualified installer

Latest Georgia Solar Power Company reviews

Solar Dave over 1 month old

Ben took FANTASTIC care of me. I am a huge solar geek and have been for years and I know Ben knew his stuff. Not only did he do a great install at a fair price, but I did my install just after State incentives had passed and Ben kept me abreast of the legislation & rules to navigate and best take advantage of them. I was also the first solar customer for my utility and Ben assisted them and me in working out the details around bi-directional metering, net-metering, billing, etc. I actually sold that house shortly afterwards and put solar on my new house a few years later and my experience was much less satisfying than the experience I had with Ben and Georgia solar!

All Georgia Solar Power Company reviews

Georgia Solar Power Company prices

Forecast average GA electric rates over the next 25 years

GASPC specializes in the design, sales and installation of solar equipment and systems for residential, commercial, institutional and government customers.

We employ over 30 engineers, electricians, architects and NABCEP certified solar installers which allows us to provide customers with a sole-source for turn-key photovoltaic systems.

For more than 15 years, we have been providing an alternative and sustainable power source along with the highest quality of service and products.

Do you have a project in mind? Give us a call; we would love to be your renewable energy partner!

This installer does not publish the brands they use on the net.

56 Hamby Road, Marietta GA, 30061

Georgia Solar Power Company

56 Hamby Road, Marietta GA, 30061

Better Business Bureau

Residential Solar Electric

Commercial Solar Electric

Solar Hot Water (Thermal)