Pros

Cons

Latest Doing Solar Right reviews

Carol 3 weeks ago

While getting my quotes for solar, I found the process best explained by Jack and David. I got a system to suit my needs with monitoring and got the financing I wanted at a great price. I felt they were the most honest and trustworthy without a lot of hype. I am very happy with this company and they are easily accessible anytime I have questions. This is the best purchase I've made with regard to my home that was done right.

All Doing Solar Right reviews

Doing Solar Right prices

Forecast average CA electric rates over the next 25 years

Doing Solar Right
We are consultants not sales people. We treat our customers like family. We will walk you through the entire process, explain everything and never push you.

Our Services cost you NOTHING!

Our contractors will pay all our fees. Every contractor in our network has a specific specialty. We work with only the very best and we will be happy to prove it!

We have consulted on hundreds of projects over the past five years, resulting in over $8,000,000 of residential solar installations for the contractors we work with.

Referrals are available upon request.

Schedule Your Free Consultation