Pros

Cons

NABECP qualified installer

Latest Blue Ridge Sun reviews

Patches over 1 month old

This was the first time I had experience with solar systems. I am very pleased at the outcome of the process, expenses saved thus far (lower electric bill by at least half and that was not a complete month on the sysstem yet) and the expected savings I believe I will get. Walter Benda was our installer and he was extremely thorough with all the paperwork, the work involved and even the follow up after the system was in place. He is extremely knowledgeable about solar systems and very professional. I would recommend him again and again.

All Blue Ridge Sun reviews

Blue Ridge Sun prices

Forecast average VA electric rates over the next 25 years

Located near the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia, we are among the very few NABCEP certified professional solar installers in this region offering design and installation services for solar and other alternative energy systems.

Our installation team is experienced and licensed in the electrical, building, and plumbing trades.

Our portfolio includes grid-tie as well as off-grid and grid-tie with battery back-up systems. We also are able to help many of our customers obtain financing for their alternative energy systems.

P.o. Box 583, Max Meadows VA, 24360