Pros

There are no pros noted

Cons

Review score is below industry average of 3.98

NABECP qualified installer

Latest Ask Solar Sandy reviews

Susan over 1 month old

Answered all questions and didn't mind that I had so many. This was something I have been very interested in but I was hesitant. Solar Sandy was very transparent in the whole process and explained everything in great detail. Saved so much money and looking forward to the future of saving as well.

integrity, over 1 month old

I spoke with Sandy and the call went well as she answered my questions. I gave her all the information she wanted and asked for the report she said she creates. I asked for it to be emailed to me to review, however, before giving me the report she wanted to meet with me in person to go over it. After my insistence to email it to me before meeting with her, she agreed to email it to me to review before our meeting. We scheduled the day and time to meet at an agreed upon Panera Bread two days after our phone call. I rearranged my schedule to make the time for her. My wife and I showed up on the day and time agreed upon. However, Sandy, did not, nor did I receive the report she committed to emailing me. While at Panera Bread I called her number and upon speaking with her assistant in her office it was told to me that our meeting was not on her calendar and that she does not email reports prior to meeting. I was met with resistance upon stating that Sandy agreed to email it to me to review prior to meeting in person. It is now another day and have heard nothing from Sandy or her office and realize now that she does now seem to have the integrity of the person that I want to do business with and would caution anyone who hears her on the radio to be aware that she may be a no show if you meet her any place other than your home. She prefers to meet at your home and does not want to give you the report she talks about until she meets with you, I guess she doesn’t believe we can understand it, so she has to interpret it for us. I suggest if you do try to do business with her that you get the report prior to meeting her so you can review it and form questions to ask her if and when you meet her. She likes to say that she is only educating others, however, you may find, as I have, that her approach is only the way to get into the door of your house. Although she comes across very believable and has a good story, her integrity is questionable. I would not waste your time with her.

All Ask Solar Sandy reviews