Review for Sierra Pacific Solar
As partners with the world's leading manufacturers - KYOCERA, FAFCO, and Lennox - we offer the best solar and HVAC products available in the industry. We select products with proven performance and reliability.
When you turn to us for your home energy efficiency upgrade, you can take comfort in knowing you have made the right choice. Founded in 1984, Sierra Pacific has earned the trust of over 20,000 satisfied clients who repeatedly choose us as they take additional measures to reduce their energy use.
When it comes to delivering quality service, we realize that actions speak louder than words. So instead of just talking about quality, we practice it by doing continuous training for our craftsmen. You can count on Sierra Pacific to stand behind our work and be there to provide service long after the sale.
We earn and maintain a growing list of satisfied clients; we know you have to be delighted with our work. To do so, we participate in an independent Customer Satisfaction program. This allows our clients to objectively evaluate our performance and report the results to our manufacturer.
Because we continually achieve high standards, we are proud to have installed and serviced multiple systems for our clients over the years as they have moved or referred us to their family and friends.
After Extensive Research-Sierra Pacific Came out #1
Having little knowledge or association with solar power, I spent a couple of months researching the science, application, installation, economics and user reviews and Sierra Pacific came out on top. I purchased the system and to date, it has exceeded my expectations.
So what sold me:
- Knowledge of the systems, availability of product and applications for my situation,
- Low pressure sales and patience with my continuous questioning,
- Outstanding reviews by previous clients of Sierra Pacific,
- Wide variety of products and installation methodologies,
- Overall handling of complaints as identified by the BBB. Sierra Pacific has gone out of it''s way to their detriment to resolve customer complaints regardless of their validity,
- On site (at my home) evaluation by SP engineering using to date technologies to estimate ideal production designs,
- Personal meeting with the SP President, Jason Hanson: he is innovative, progressive, an active member of the industry and is customer driven...in effect, he "gets it!"
- Flexibility: there were last minute design changes on my part. The SP team handled it, adjusted the design adding more KWH and aesthetics to the installation,
- Turn key results: gave them the green light, they handled the city, the power company and any of the other details necessary for compliant installation.
If this has not convinced you, maybe you are not ready for solar power.