Top solar contractors : Our pre-screened solar pro's
SolarReviews is the only site that offers Pre-Screened Solar Pro accreditation. It shows the top solar contractors in your area based on consumer satisfaction, not just based on volume. The accreditation is a performance-based quality achievement that shows solar installers’ commitment to customer satisfaction, excellent solar installations and exemplary customer service.
In order to qualify, solar installers must meet the following requirements:
- The company has installed solar for a minimum of 3 years. If a business has changed names and has the equivalent experience SolarReviews will allow for exceptions.
- Solar installers must have at least 10 customer-generated reviews with SolarReviews and achieve a satisfaction rating of at least 4.50 out of 5.00 stars.
- At least three of those reviews must have occurred in the past 12 months.
- The business must pass the criteria established by ContractorCheck.com. To achieve that accreditation the solar company’s:
- Accounts are current with creditors (no liens or disputes in past 5 years)
- The company has not filed for bankruptcy in the past 7 years, and
- The company has submitted the appropriate licensing details.
- The business must be an active subscriber of SolarReviews.
Does your company have what it takes to become a Pre Screened Solar Pro?
Current Pre-Screened Solar Pros (by state):