Vivint Solar

236 S. Mulberry Street | Suites 102 | Mesa AZ 85202   ...more
Write Review
Rating:
Based on 17 Reviews

To receive a free quote from a solar installer in your area, please use the Get Free Quote form on the right.

Enter Zipcode

Company Description:
Vivint Solar is a leading provider of simple, affordable solar solutions, and an early adopter of the power purchase agreement (PPA) model, which allows it to deliver simple, affordable solar solutions to customers throughout North America. ... (more)
Services:

Partners:

Accreditations & Affiliations:

PEP Solar
Solar For ArizonaTM - Longest Residential Solar Electric Installer In Arizona. We do not out smart our customers, PEP Solar provides... (more)

(51 reviews)

Would you recommend?

Would Recommend this Installer Yes 12 reviews
Would Not Recommend this Installer No 5 reviews

17 Reviews

This has been the worst install I''ve ever experienced. Nothing they promised up front has been true & this... (more)
irritated
Reviewed: 10/07/2014

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE!
WORST INSTALLERS!I SIGNED UP IN MARCH, IT IS NOW OCTOBER AND I''M STILL NOT... (more)
adatt69
Reviewed: 10/06/2014
View Comments (1)

MA install in Aug 2014. Took about a month from install to going live. There was a little confusion with the... (more)
JimV
Reviewed: 09/18/2014

I signed a contract with Vivint Solar on January 15, 2014 and am still waiting for my system to go live.... (more)
Impatient Customer
Reviewed: 08/04/2014

Great experience all around honest up front bill went down 50%
franko3737
Reviewed: 08/02/2014
View Comments (1)

When Bryce first knocked on our door I was very skeptical but his patient explanations and excitement won me... (more)
Luci
Reviewed: 08/01/2014

We started the process in Oct 2013. They installed the equipment a day or two after we signed the contract.... (more)
Below Average
partycattin
Reviewed: 07/23/2014

I had a Vivint Solar rep knock on my home here in NJ. At first I was skeptical, but he assured me I wasnt... (more)
George B.
Reviewed: 06/17/2014

My wife and I had Vivint Solar install a system on our roof and we love it. The system didn''t cost any... (more)
captain scotty
Reviewed: 03/31/2014

i have read reviews saying bill is the same. duh that is what is represented. you pay nothing to convert to... (more)
   Type: Residential Electric
Good
27arty
Reviewed: 03/27/2014

my electric bill plus what Vivant charges me is the same as before. Have not saved a dime....they should... (more)
Meli
Reviewed: 03/27/2014
View Comments (2)

Clint Walker knocked on my door on a very very hot day in July. He''s a young man but truly is people... (more)
rjmill89
Reviewed: 11/22/2013

Very pleasant, non-hard sell approach to presenting the system by Richard. Info was complete and accurate.... (more)
DaddyP
Reviewed: 11/14/2013

Vivint Solar is Awesome!
Vivint''s Rep Landon Wimmer, knocked on our door and told us about solar... (more)
singsew
Reviewed: 10/05/2013

Vivint Solar was recommended to me by a retired police officer who had the system installed at their... (more)
Cookie
Reviewed: 09/25/2013
View Comments (1)

Very happy with the solar installation and the savings I am seeing each month.
Clovis Mom
Reviewed: 09/12/2013
View Comments (1)

We can''t say enough about the professionalism and ease of dealing with this company. Our system was... (more)
SolarGuruSD
Reviewed: 06/22/2013

Service Areas:

This company has not specified their service areas

Get a free quote from local installers

Privacy Policy
Terms of Use
Sitemap
Register now
Register Installer

Solar Power Incentives
Counties
Copyright © 2012 - solar-reviews.com. All rights reserved.