3301 North Thanksgiving Way | Suite 500 | Lehi UT 84043   ...more

Rating:

Based on 145 Reviews

To receive a free estimate on your solar requirements, please use the Solar Calculator below.

Company Description:

No description available.

Services:

Accreditations & Affiliations:

Powerco Solar

Powerco Solar is the most trusted Solar team in Utah. We offer the highest rated equipment for the best energy efficiency. Our Solar

array design and look is the BEST in the Industry. We will make your home look better!

(21 reviews)

• Poor

• Terrible

Would you recommend?

145 Reviews

Sort by: Date or Ratings (sorted by most recent)

Fraud - Stay away

Fraud - Stay away

I cannot believe that I have write this post, but here it is. Vivint showed up to our house while it was

canvassing the neightborhood. Jordan Bagwell, the sales rep was quite nice. He explained the process and we asked very pointed questions: "what if we sell?" Answer, no cost, we just show up and take them away. "what if we remodel" No worries, for $500, we take the panels down and put them back up.

After waiting nearly 8 months to get the system turned on, we decided to sell our house. It was only then that we learned there was lien on the house and to have the panels removed would cost $24,000. When we asked where that was in the contract we signed, we were shown a secondary document that wasn''t signed, and never shown to my wife that had this language buried in it. Turns out that Jordan Bagwell sat at our dining room table and lied to us to induce my wife signing the contract, he also neglected to show this very important document.

Do not, under any circumstances use vivint.

Reviewed: 02/11/2016

Horrible service

Horrible service

Horrible service after a year waiting for solar panel and start " saving money " , don''t you guys do a

inspection and figure it up how many solar panels a house is going to need base on the family size, appliances,etc to supply enough energy on winter time , not only on summer time
now i paying double than i was paying a year before
call customer service and billing dpt and the only answer they came with is that the days are shorter , what a bunch of crap
I will never recommend it to any of my friends or family

Reviewed: 02/03/2016

tow247
02/03/2016
vivint solar is a joke

tow247
02/03/2016
they have a lot of complaints in different states doing business as vivint security systems

VIVINT SOLAR

VIVINT SOLAR

I''ve waited for almost two years to turn on my solar panels after the Vivint staff had introduced and

convinced me to get them solar panels on. And till this day January, 2016 mind you since April, 2014. They are still not turned on. I''ve contacted the first representative that had personally came over to my house the number he had provided me no longer belongs to him its a wrong number. So I reached out to the number online to another representative and ever since then its like phone tag back and forth after a period of three months the representative decides to send me an email telling me that they had installed my solar panels in error and that they will remove them by this Thursday 01/21/2016. Reason for removal is because there can''t have more than one house on the lot that I reside in with solar panels on. If that was the case why did the representative even bothered wasting my time talking and trying to convince me to install them solar panels in the first place? Not only that but my main concern is are they going to patch up them holes that they had done to my roof to install them and the whole side of the siding of my house. Should I be concerned about water getting into my attick and having future mold. I am very disappointed in Vivint. I do not Recommend, I repeat don''t even bother wasting your time with them.

Reviewed: 01/19/2016

Mory
01/19/2016
Correction:April, 2014 was the month and year that they had installed it.

Horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I should have listened to my friend when he said to stay away from Vivint Solar. The process started back in

May of 2015. Sales man promised that the entire installation would be a smooth process. It turned out to be a nightmare. Nothing smooth at all. O.k. Maybe the smooth talking to get one to agree with the terms, but everything else was B.S.! They were quick to install panels onto roof that failed inspection 3 different occasions, oh did I mention about 3 missed appointments causing me to lose days of pay because Vivint were no shows. They did come back to fix 3 leaks caused by installers, and it only took countless amount of phone calls to get someone out to repair holes in roof. They rushed through installation missing a lot of details that the town inspectors failed and pse&g refused to swap out meter because of some other b.s. Vivint forget to install. Now we''re in almost mid January of 2016 and still no service! All I''m still getting is a bunch of excuses as to why I still don''t have Service! They do collect the s racks the panels collect, wether or not I''m reaping any benefits. I hope at the end of all this, I see a drastic change in my electric bill, but I have a feeling that I''m going to get screwed Again. Thank you Vivint for nothing. If there is one thing you get out of this, stay away from Vivint Solar!

Reviewed: 01/11/2016

Home Owner

Home Owner

Do Not Sign A Lease! I was paying National Grid close to 6% per kWh not I have to fork over to them 10.9%

and an automatic yearly increase, according to the Power Purchase Agreement, 2.9% every years for 20 long YEARS. Stupid, yes. Can I get out sure, pay them their blood money to own the panels, leave my home of 26 plus years after doing numerous and costly renovations, or live with the devil until I am dead or God willing a natural disaster befalls this structure. I did not do my homework, I was extremely dumb, and will regret signing that document to my death and perhaps thereafter as well. Every day I have to live with that decision. It makes me ill, physically that I could have done such a thing and worse there is no way out. You can always fix or change other mistakes made by you or others, to your home, friends, not this one. Don''t do it!

Reviewed: 01/10/2016

So far So bad

So far So bad

Its been a year now since I''ve had this lease and the power generation has not been enough for my property.

As a result, my true-up bill left me high an dry! After the panels went in, in seemed like saving what added up to be about $90 per month from my PG&E bill every month which in reality only amounted to a balloon payment of $1100 at the end of the year from PG&E. Excuse me, where are my savings? Also, after learning this the hard way I never hoped I would have to deal with Vivint''s customer service. But now that I am, I''m finding that they are all incompetent and not very helpful. They boast an up to 40% savings on your power bill. This is just not true. They have also promised to install more panels as we need and we will see where that goes. I have to say PG&E was far easier to deal with.

If you are going to do this buy your own panels and make sure you install enough of them. Now I am stuck in a 20 yr lease with Vivint a not so great company.

Reviewed: 01/06/2016

RRG

Vivint.Solar - Complete and Total Incompetence

Vivint.Solar - Complete and Total Incompetence

If you want a Solar company that takes 2 years to turn on your system, breaks your panels while being

installed, arrives unannounced and uninvited and not during your scheduled appointment time, has the wrong schematics for where to install, then this is the company for you. Complete and total incompetence! I signed the agreement in January of 2014 and one week ago my system finally got turned on.....and they have some fantasy I''m going to allow them access to my bank account for a direct payment....over my dead body. They will learn to bill or come get their crap off of roof.

Reviewed: 01/05/2016

Celi

, CA

The Worst company I have EVER dealt with-avoid them at all cost!

Substandard

The Worst company I have EVER dealt with-avoid them at all cost!

Every step of the way for the past 6 months this company screwed up EVERY single time BADLY! From causing

a disaster with the installation with trash left everywhere that took hours for me to clean up and even caught them using a saw one foot from my expensive Lexus in my garage. Just could not believe a company would do these kind of things and stay in business.
I was absolutely "PROMISED" when their employee needed to access my home while I was at work that they would be careful about my two beloved dogs and would shut the gate when they left. The gate was left wide open!! I still do not have solar Jan. 4, 2016????

Reviewed: 01/04/2016

Vivint.Solar = total incompetence

Vivint.Solar = total incompetence

I signed an agreement in June 2015. The first electrician of about 8, I believe, came in during September

2015. It is now the end of December 2015. I also have a Genrac generator. Each electrician complained about the competence of the other. The system is still off line. By its actions you damaged the generator transfer box and the generator battery. Electricians and Tanner May, from Vivint, promise to call – they do not. I have lost time. The system already failed the town’s inspection. I have lost money. I am aggravated. My blood pressure is high. Meanwhile, the Solar panels are not on. The generator is off line. I was promised that that these folks are competent and capable of doing the work correctly in a timely fashion. By its conduct, these actions and omissions were false and misleading.

Reviewed: 12/22/2015

Very Happy

Very Happy

We''ve been very happy with Vivint Solar. Our two Jaden was professional and answered all our questions. Our

install was smooth and we look forward to saving money on our energy bills.

Reviewed: 12/09/2015

vivint solar was great

vivint solar was great

We had a great experience with Vivint Solar. The sales rep let us take our time and did a good job

answering our questions. The best part is we thought we were going to have to spend a lot of money to go solar, and we didn''t pay any money up front and we save money on our electric bill each month. I was also impressed on how quick the process was after we decided to move forward.

Reviewed: 11/10/2015

Welcome to Solar Hell if you Choose Vivant

Welcome to Solar Hell if you Choose Vivant

In May of 2015 a Vivint Rep knocked on my door promising the ease of install and cheap electricity from the

sun. The whole process was to take 1 to 3 months max (but no system ever took that long). Vivant installed a system on my roof in July. As of today November 5th not only is my system NOT operational, NO ONE at Vivant has any idea when it might get turned on. There seems to be no process in place and most calls go unanswered. I can''t get them to escalate this issue or even get to a manager (asking for a manger gets you hung up on during the transfer process). The executive leadership team does not include any customer service representation. All I want is my system to get turned on.

Reviewed: 11/05/2015

Schroeher review

Schroeher review

Our experience with Vivint Solar was nothing but positive! Everyone we delt with was professional and very

personable. They were informative and polite. I never felt silly asking a question and each person took the time to answer the question or find an answer for me. I would highly recommend this company.

Reviewed: 11/04/2015

Review of Leonard Bullas

Review of Leonard Bullas

Installation of the system was done promptly and after all the permits were obtained and the installation

turned on, it has operated without a problem, Cost of the electricity is approximately half what I paid to Edison.

Reviewed: 11/02/2015

Very good

Very good

Excellent installers and salesmen but corporate office lacks in communication.

Reviewed: 10/27/2015

vivint solar a 6 month wait

Average

vivint solar a 6 month wait

In nj I am now told it will take until dec 8, 2015 to finish hooking up the solar. The panels are already

on the roof.
this job started in july . even though they are giving me incentive I feel they should of finished my job , instead of going to a new one. Did they receive the sec already ?

Reviewed: 10/26/2015

cathy hurst

Good

cathy hurst

it was quick,painless and in the end beneficial to me.

Reviewed: 10/19/2015

Installer

Installer

It was a professional job I was impressed

does any one know what they doing

does any one know what they doing

So I bought in to your sell. My panels where installed at the beginning of July and now it is Oct and I have

yet to see this system go live. Months of no communiation and then I hear they need to change the main panel. That was done and then I hear well the guys didn''t take the needed pictures. So that was done and now I hear it still isn''t right and in a week they will be back. No one can explain why this is happening other then to say the ball was dropped. That seems to me to be an understatement. To anyone out there considering this company think twice. I will never be recommending this company to anyone I know.

Reviewed: 10/15/2015

Hi Myra. We're sorry to hear about your experience. Can you send us an email with your full name and address so we can find your account and address your concerns? Send to socialmedia@vivintsolar.com and we'll provide some help. Thanks for the feedback!

Lenn

Babylon, NY

Warith

Warith

Outstanding service from Warith and with Vivint overall. Happy I made the move to go Solar with Vivint. Nice

not to see a PSEG bill for a few months.

Very happy with saving money every month

Very happy with saving money every month

Very professional and works just as they stated to me. Lowest rates and saving money thanks vivint

Reviewed: 10/14/2015

Works Great and saving me money!..Highly recommend!

Excellent

Works Great and saving me money!..Highly recommend!

From the salesman Brett signing us up until after installation we are very pleased with Vivint. My bill has

been cut in half. It looks great on my roof as well. The installers took approximately 4 hrs to install and were professional and neat. I was skeptical at first, especially since their is no out of pocket cost, but the system really works great so far. My meter has basically been running backward since installation building up credits from my primary power company. I highly recommend using Vivint Solar!

Soriano residence

Soriano residence

Brett was a knowledgeable salesman who was careful to ensure every aspect was clearly understood. Vivint

kept to the schedule as planned and were very professional. Brett always answers when we have a question and consistently contacts us to see if there is any issues or anything he can do for us.

I would not hesitate to recommend Brett and Vivint to my friends and family.

I wish i had done more research

Average

I wish i had done more research

Vivint themselves are not bad, the install was fairly fast and pretty well done, one leak in our roof that

is supposed to be taken care of, but at this point is still waiting for repair.

I wish i had looked into purchase over the PPA to get the tax benefits.

Solar

Solar

Installation professional and no problems clean up done when finished

Couldn't be happier

Couldn't be happier

Vivant is by far the best solar company out there. I was given a full explanation of the process and what I

was getting signing. There were no high pressure sales tactics. I am saving at least $120 per month by using Vivant. Yes, it is a lease but who wants to deal with owning a product. I decided to reside my house a year after the solar install and Vivant worked with my siding installer after 1 phone call from me. I am a very satisfied customer.

Happy Customer

Happy Customer

Love my Vivint solar but most of all love the service and savings on my electricity bill. Since installing

our solar system I''ve had to retire and the savings we now have has helped us to maintain our household with little to no change in our lifestyle which has been an absolute blessing. Three out nine siblings in my immediate family are happy solar customers.

Amazing!

Amazing!

Nest solar company out there! I reccomend it to all my friends. The whole installation crew and the sales

rep were super nice and efficient!

Excellent

I am extremely happy with the installation and the savings in my electric bill. This was an excellent

decision.

Solar installation

Solar installation

Excellent sales, service and follow up. Great job.

Solar panels installation by Vivint Solar

Good

Solar panels installation by Vivint Solar

Installation of these new panels is already making a huge difference in cost saving as well as helping the

environment. Just received energy credit from PSEG as well.

Sales person was very curtius and helpful in explaining the process and answering the question. All of the work was done on time and very professionally. It was a very easy process from signing the initial documents to taking the ownership. Didn''t have to worry about any processes or approval from town. Vivint did all the work. Very happy with the service.

Reviewed: 10/06/2015

Vivint solar installation

Good

Vivint solar installation

We recently went with vivint solar and are very pleased with the whole process. Erica Powell was very

knowledgable and answered all of our questions and was available to us through the whole process. She didn''t just stop once the deal was done. The installers were kind and quick. I thought it would take a long time to get the power turned on and it was very quick compared to other friends that didn''t use vivint. We met with many solar companies and found vivint to be the best deal out there. We are very pleased with the whole experience and feel that they will take care of us through the lifetime of the product as well.

Reviewed: 10/04/2015

solar install

solar install

Solar consultant very professional and thorough.
Installers cleaned up took all measures for

safety.

Reviewed: 10/03/2015

Happy customer!

Happy customer!

Very friendly and knowledgable representative , answers all or our questions and did follow up calls after

installation to make sure we were happy. Both panel an electrical crews were professional and even did a walk around to make sure they got all debris

Reviewed: 10/03/2015

A no brainier!

A no brainier!

Our experience with Vivint Solar was by far one of the best interactions we''ve had with a company. Not only

were all their professionals courteous and efficient but the savings we received were extremely accurate to what the sales rep presented us. I''d recommend them to anyone and already have several family members getting installed and joining the movement!

Good Company and Products

Good Company and Products

Roger, our sales representative was very thorough explaining the entire from the blueprints to final

inspection and having the system up and running. I would definitely recommend Vivint Solar as there is no hard sell, just honesty and very professional people working for the company. Always stayed in touch during the whole process.

322 Bayview ave. Amityville N.Y. 11701

322 Bayview ave. Amityville N.Y. 11701

I was extremely happy with the service I received. This is the third system that was installed in my

immediate family, and my entire family is quite satisfied with the professionalism and service that we were afforded. I would highly recommend this company!

Michael Curley

Michael Curley

My first contact with Vivint was with Mke Brand. Mike was extremely patient with me I have a lot of

questions I was very skeptical about solar its benefits and of the cost . Mike showed true concern for my concerns explained everything in great detail to me put all those concerns to ease. Anytime I called with another question or concern, before, during and after the installation, Mike returned my call immediately or sent somebody to the house to take care of the minor issue I might have had. Recently I had a new roof put on Mike worked out the timing for the uninstall with my roofers it worked out perfectly made things a lot easier for me. Right from the beginning mike was honest with me showed me what all the benefits of solar would bring to me and that''s why I chose Vivint. I believe Mike is a great asset to your company now and will continue to be so you should hold on to him good employees like that but not easy to come by

Awesomeness!

Awesomeness!

I would use Vivint again. Great customer service, when I had questions I contacted my representative & she

got back to me right away. Reliable & trustworthy.

Wasiak - Michael Brand.

Wasiak - Michael Brand.

I am very satisfied with the service and professionalism of Michael Brand. It was a pleasure working with

him.

Eric or sales consultant is wonderful

Eric or sales consultant is wonderful

In the beginning of the summer, Eric came to my door. He was so knowledgeable and explained all the benefits

of the company, the process and of course the savings on my electric bill. I love the idea of going greener and lowering my monthly bills. Eric was never pushy or "sales-y" and answered all my questions and concerns regarding the roof, warranty, pricing, and overall process. I referred him to my parents and will continue to refer him to other neigh or and friends.

The entire process, as explained, does take a while. It''s been 3 months since installation (which was easy- Eric came to check on the day of install) and the electric company still hasn''t given the final approval for the panels to be turned on. We had a circuit blow the next day and the electrician came by right away, fixed the issue and gave me his cell # incase it happened again. Luckily it didn''t. Being removed from balanced billing over 4 months ago was annoying bc of the lack in consistency and increase in charges, but that has nothing to do with Vivint, just something to be aware of during the process.

I have not had my panels turned on yet so I can not discuss billing just yet.

Home

Home

The process was easy, just took time from installation to actually being able to use.

Michael Brand

Good

Michael Brand

Very happy with the service that Michael Brand has offered us. We are saving money and I feel it was the

best decision that my husband and I have made switching to solar. However we were suppose to have panels on the front roof and we did not. Could not find beams. Only have panels in the driveway side of house. We have the service for about a year and we started to see savings within several months.

Great investment

Great investment

Mike Brand was very instrumental in informing me about what theses panels were all about. By the time he was

finished I was sold and now have 45 panels on my roof and am saving a lot of money. Thank you Mike Brand

Solar electric company

Solar electric company

No out of pocket expense, lower electric bills. Have never had a problem with the equipment or

service.

Mike brand

Mike brand

Mike Brand was my advisor and I have recommended him to my friends and family. He''s is a stand up, honest

guy and so helpful. He is an asset to your company

Awesome everyone should do

Awesome everyone should do

I was super skeptical but like they told me what did I have to lose. Did it really expecting to be screwed

and still haven''t had a catch 2 years later. I say why wouldn''t you? Everyone complaining and the panels are free and they save you money. Quit complaining it literally free money take advantage.

Very happy

Very happy

I had my system installed a few months ago. Sales person was very nice and helped me understand how solar

works and how it will benefit me and. He shot me straight and helped with the process. Glad I went with vivintsolar.

Reviewed: 09/30/2015

Happy in Wenham

Happy in Wenham

My husband and I used Vivint based an a recommendation from a friend. We have been totally pleased! The

only problem we experienced came from National Grid not wanting to hook us up properly, and I suspect that has happened to others who are dissatisfied. We are thrilled.

Reviewed: 09/30/2015

chadc232

Lindenhurst, NY

Horrible experiance

Horrible experiance

I mistakenly signed a contract 2 years ago, and had the panels installed less then a year ago. I have not

seen that much of a savings. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR DEBIT CARD INFO. They have taken out large sums from my account with out my approval. I am looking into legal ways to get out of contract and will be reporting them to CFPB.

STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed: 09/14/2015

We're sorry to hear about this. We'd like to help resolve as soon as possible. Please send your full name and address to socialmedia@vivintsolar.com so we can find your account and provide some assistance. Thank you!

Perfect choice

Perfect choice

Great company sales door to door young lady was amazing very knowledgeable explained every process step by

step has been in contact with me via txt and via email. Best part they held the permit and insured the equipment all I needed to do is consent for Vivint to use my roof to place the panels . I couldn''t had made a better choice saving money and helping the environment.. We all should have solar panels and do the right thing

Reviewed: 09/05/2015

Thank you for this review! We're glad to hear about your experience and to hear that you are happy with your decision to go solar! Thanks for going green with us!

Suffolk Homewner

bayport, NY

Horrible experience

Horrible experience

My experience has been horrible. "The salesmen will tell you anything just to get the sale" this is the

exact quote of Vivint''s installer. He added the "they don''t know what they are talking about". I asked this installer to merely move a 3'' piece of PVC conduit over 20-30 inches so it would not be visible from the street. This so called (20 something yr old)professional went off on me(a 60 yr old man)ranting and raving that he was sick of old men thinking they knew everything. He added "what do expect when your getting something for nothing". I asked this young man to leave my property. He refused. He then threatened to come back and deal with me after the installation. Do not expect the salesmen to be your friend after he makes the sale and do not expect anyone from the local office to reply to your complaints. I had to call Utah. As of this date, I am waiting for them to reply to my request and concerns.

Reviewed: 09/05/2015

Suffolk Homewner
09/19/2015
3 weeks later and experience has gotten worse.
Sorry to hear about your experience and frustrations. Please send us your full name and address to socialmedia@vivintsolar.com so we can find your account and help address these concerns as soon as possible. Thank you!

Stay away, be warned it is as bad as it sounds!

Substandard

Stay away, be warned it is as bad as it sounds!

We just celebrated our one year anniversary of signing up with Vivint Solar! The only problem is, the system

is just sitting there, DOING NOTHING. The panels have been up for 5 months, the electrical contractor finished 3 months ago. No one calls back, no one answers emails and we have no recourse that we know of. The guy that signed us up (long since gone) assured us it would be up and running in 8-10 weeks!

Reviewed: 09/03/2015

We noticed this complaint on Consumer Affairs and helped resolve through that site. Thanks!

jtonic
10/14/2015
Update: Our system went live and we starting producing 09/25/2015. While we still feel like the process took too long overall, caused undue stress and did not meet the estimates/assurances we were given at signup time, everything is now in order and completed. It is unfortunate that substantial progress over a year after sign up was only made after we resorted to posting our negative experience on review sites.

jtonic
10/26/2015
Update 2: Starting on or around the 20th of October, we noticed that the system went from generating approximately 25kwh to around 9-10kwh per day. I checked the logs in the network attached device that connects to the system and come to find out 14 of our 23 panels are out of service. There is some cryptic error in there regarding phase 2 voltage out of range. In summary: we waited over a year for the system and it didn't even make it one month. Called and left messages with Vivint today no response yet.

Satisfied in Hopedale

Satisfied in Hopedale

We have had absolutely no problems with our solar panels since the initial installation. Our last four

National Grid bills have been for zero dollars. We currently have a credit balance of $117.

Reviewed: 09/03/2015

Great to hear! Thank you for writing a review and sharing your experience!

Happy

Happy

Everything went fine. Just as planned. I''m saving over $100 a month already and it was just installed in

may. Apparently it''s going to get even better as time goes on.

Reviewed: 08/29/2015

Glad to hear you are enjoying the benefits of solar. Thank you for writing a review and thank you for going green with us!

Worse Solar Company

Worse Solar Company

Vivint placed 11 panels on my home since June 2014 and as today August 28 2015 we haven''t been hooked up it

seems that we are stuck with 11 dummies on our roof. And all we seem to be getting every time we call is we''re sorry for the delay, can someone please help me or get these elephants off my roof.

Reviewed: 08/28/2015

Sorry for the delayed response. We believe we have addressed this complaint on another review site because the complaints sounded very similar. If you did not post another review on a different site and are still waiting for some assistance please email socialmedia@vivintsolar.com with the account name and address and we will reach out to you right away. Thank you!

Saving 32% - Thanks Vivint Solar NJ

Saving 32% - Thanks Vivint Solar NJ

We have had a great experience with Vivint Solar.
We have been live for a year. I just compared my bills

over the previous year- We are saving 32%. That extra $75 per month sure comes in handy.
The salesman said it would take 6 months - we were live in 5 months.
. Thanks again Deb in NJ

Reviewed: 08/28/2015

Simple process good savings.

Excellent

Simple process good savings.

I liked the way our Vivint Energy Consultant explained the process and helped us qualify for the no cost

system. Now we are saving close to 50% off our electricity bill. Everything was smooth and easy.

Reviewed: 08/27/2015

Saved a lot of money

Saved a lot of money

A guy named Nick introduced us to the program. The installation happened within a week. And because of

permits and inspections it took a few months for the panels to work properly. But this is saving us a lot of money now! Our bill used to be around $150 a month and now it is cut down to $100. And it''s green energy! Thank you Vivint

Reviewed: 08/26/2015

You're welcome! Glad to hear you are enjoying the benefits of solar! Thank you for the review!

We are very happy !

We are very happy !

We are very happy with the system there was a little bit of a delay in The ending process of it being

functional. All and all we gave excellent rating for this product, we are very very happy with the product. all in all we gave excellent rating for this company and solar.
Thank
The Dawson''s

I'm SORRY

I'm SORRY

This is all I get when I call them. I have been waiting for 8 months for them to hook the system up, they

keep giving me the run around and telling me they are sorry and they will put me at the top of the list

Reviewed: 08/25/2015

Sorry for the delayed response. We got a similar complaint on another platform and believe we addressed this concern. If you did not post another review on a different site or if you are still waiting to be contacted, please email us at socialmedia@vivintsolar.com and we'll reach out to you right away to resolve this. Thank you!

Getting the Runaround!!

Getting the Runaround!!

After being told that it would take 1-2 months from the time that I signed to have solar running, I am now

at month 4 and still nothing. There was an inspection 6 weeks ago but failed because of a missing placard. I get that that different cities have different requirements but it took 6 weeks to have this placard made and yesterday was the re-inspection. Guess what, it failed again and Vivint needs to make a new placard because they didn''t get it right the first time. When I asked why it took 6 weeks to get the placard made I was told the person who handles these types of issues was on vacation?? One person in the entire organization that handles these issues and everything shuts down while this person is on vacation!! The worst part of all this is I signed in April and if this had happened like I was promised I would have had the solar going the entire summer. At this rate the panels will be turned on at the beginning of Winter. I literally (no joke) had about 40-50 different people soliciting solar in our new development and I REALLY wish I would of went with a bigger name who stands behind their promises.

Reviewed: 08/25/2015

We're sorry to hear about this. We would like to look into your account specifically and provide some assistance. Can you tell us your full name and address so that we can look into this as soon as possible? Please send to socialmedia@vivintsolar.com and we'll address. Thank you for this feedback!

Delays

Delays

Don''t sign with this company. The get the solar panels on fast but everything else is a delay. I was told

everything would be up and running within 6 weeks, now I''m told it could be 3 to 6 months more. I was never told this because they knew I would have never signed if it was going to take so long.

Reviewed: 08/17/2015

We're sorry to hear about this experience. We'd like to look into your account to see how we can assist and move things forward. Please provide us your address OR account number by sending us an email to socialmedia@vivintsolar.com and we will address your account promptly. Thank you!

Worst Solar Company Ever!!!

Substandard

Worst Solar Company Ever!!!

8 months ago when I signed the agreement with Vivint I was told my solar system would be up and running

before the hot weather of summer arrived. Andrew ( sales rep) promised everything would be great. Well...... The panels went up on the roof one week later and there they sat for 8 mo the. it''s been one excuse after another as to why it''s not hooked up, and Edison wasn''t the problem. One week after the City signed off of the permit I got a letter from Edison saying I could turn on my Solar system. Now that summer is almost over, my system IS turned on and guess what....... As of August 13, 2015 it has produced 0 KWh.
I have called and got no help, no answered or return calls.
Big big mistake!!!!!

Reviewed: 08/16/2015

MADE A MISTAKE OF DEALING WITH VIVINT SOLAR

MADE A MISTAKE OF DEALING WITH VIVINT SOLAR

IT HAS BEEN ALMOST NINE MONTHS NOW SINCE WE STARTED OUR BUSINESS WITH VIVINT AND UNTIL NOW OUR SOLAR SERVICE

HAS NOT BEEN ACTIVATED. THE SOLAR PANEL WAS INSTALLED BUT THE STAFF AT VIVINT ALWAYS HAS AN EXCUSE WHY SDGE AND THE COUNTY HAS NOT GIVEN US AN APPROVAL. MY HUSBAND CALLED BOTH SDGE AND THE COUNTY AND WAS TOLD THAT VIVINT HAS NOT DONE ANY REQUEST TO SCHEDULE THE FINAL INSPECTION. WE HAVE TO INITIATE THE PROCESS THE FINALIZE. IF WE HAVE A CHOICE WE WOULD NOT HAVE DEALT WITH VIVINT.

Reviewed: 08/13/2015

Thank you for the review. We're sorry to hear about your experience. We're here to offer some assistance and get your account moving forward. Solar Reviews does not provide us with any of your information in which we will need to help address your account specifically. Please send the name on your account along with your address OR account number to socialmedia@vivintsolar.com and we will look into it right away and be in contact with you shortly. Thank you again.

Savings!

Savings!

My PG & E bills in the summer range upward of $600 per month, at $.30+ per kw. Vivint is $ .15 per

kw!

Reviewed: 08/12/2015

Glad you are seeing savings!

Avoid the lies and aggrivation!

Substandard

Avoid the lies and aggrivation!

I initially signed up with Vivant solar because they promise cheaper energy and "outstanding customer

service". However, since signing a contract with them back in Oct 2014, all I can say is everything they promise their consumers is anything but. Below is a list of problems I have encountered that many other consumers may want to consider before even thinking about choosing this company. 1st- it took 5+ installation dates OVER THE COURSE OF 8 MONTHS! (which is a lot more then they say it will take when signing up with them). 2nd- Now that I am activated with them- there wifi signal is terrible between the meter and system - and after over a month still has yet to be rectified. This is BAD for the customer because when their wifi signal is down they "estimate" system production in which they over charge the consumers!!!! 2A----and this " consumer maintenance free" system they "brag" about is also anything but as they initially tried having me work and solve the issue to a system I know nothing about. After my first attempt failed I have only been ignored in my emails and phone calls. My systems wifi has been down since June 22 with only 1 person have been in contact with me since. I keep getting promises they will call back but never do. 3rd- opposite what my sales rep told me....the KwH overage your system produces DOES NOT get credited in KwH with your utility provider for "bad months".....in fact it is quite the opposite. I am paying 10.5 cents per KwH.....and in my months since being a customer I average about 500 unused KwH per month that I am paying for but am not using....HOWEVER, instead of those 500 KwH being stored on my utility account for when the system has a bad month due to weather, I end up getting a monetary credit of only 1.6 cents per KWH.....that''s right- I''m paying 10.5 cents for unused kilowatts and only getting 1.6 cents per in return.....add that up with my monthly average of 500 and I''m loosing over $40 per month! All because Vivint installed a big system that produces over 90% energy (which I was told by my sales rep cannot happen due to my states legislature. And that a company like vivint can only produce 90%). Today, July 27th 2015, I spoke with another representative trying to get answers. Come to find out Vivint enrolled me (without knowledge or consent) in a program called Mass ACA. This program is designed for bigger solar systems and sets a cap on what a utility provider is set to reimburse you with unused KwH''s. Why do I need a system that generates 1500+ KwH a month when I am only using 1000? I was told the system would provide 90% of my energy NOT 150%!

Reviewed: 07/27/2015

MikeL785
07/27/2015
After spending 2 hours on the phone with Vivint with no rectifying solution to anything I warned them I would write reviews on my experience to inform other consumers, I finally got a call back for a tech to come out and check out my wifi that has been down since June 22nd.....keep in mind it is now July 27th!

Still no resolution on my solar system that is over producing energy I am paying for (10.5 cents per KwH) yet only getting back 1.6 cents!

MikeL785
07/27/2015

We saw this same complaint on Consumer Affairs and resolved through that site. Thanks!

Love my solar!

Love my solar!

20 panels installed, running, and saving my family money! From installation until the power company provided

the PTO was about 3 months.

Reviewed: 07/22/2015

07/24/2015
Glad to hear you are enjoying the benefits of solar! Thanks for going green with us and thank you for the review!

1 Year and still have not been able to use my solar power!

Substandard

1 Year and still have not been able to use my solar power!

I started working with Vivint in June of 2014. It is now July 2014 and I have not been able to turn on the

panels! My plans have failed the city''s permitting proces twice. I have had several "no show" appointments that were scheduled by Vivint Solar and my panels are missing parts!!!!

Reviewed: 07/16/2015

07/16/2015
Thank you for this review. We'd like to look into your account and address your complaints. Please send your address or account number to socialmedia@vivintsolar.com so we can find your account and we'll get things moving forward. Thank you!

waiting 1 year still haven't turned on panels

waiting 1 year still haven't turned on panels

last july 2014 signed with vivint panels finally installed in may 2015 waiting to turn them on 2 months.

contacted home office in Arizona they are extremely pleasant but clueless why PSEG / paperwork is delayed.

Reviewed: 07/13/2015

07/13/2015
We'd like to look into your account and see what the delay is. Send us your full name and address or account number to pr@vivintsolar.com and we'll address. Thank you!

It takes time but worth it!

Excellent

It takes time but worth it!

Let me begin by saying I have really high PGE bills. With a pool and air conditioning my bills hovered

around the 300-400 dollar range. A nice young man stopped by my door one Saturday and he caught my attention and looking back now I am glad I did. The installation was smooth, but it did take almost two months to operate. My rep did inform me that it was a process and things would take time. Alameda and PGE both had to be involved in the process so I knew it wasn''t going to be running asap. It has been 5 months since operation and I am writing this review because my rep, who has kept in contact with me said it would help if I wrote a review of my experience as most happy customers don''t relay their experiences. I would definitely recommend Vivint Solar to a friend. I have in fact gotten 3 other relatives to get Vivint installed on their homes.

Reviewed: 07/10/2015

Thank you so much for the positive review! We really appreciate hearing about your experience and we're happy to hear you are enjoying the benefits of solar!

A huge dissapointment

A huge dissapointment

dealing with Vivint has been one huge mistake. Between missed appointments and not installing the number of

panels recommended by the competition -Astrum Solar and Solar City to wiring into an electrical panel prohibited by the Commonwealth of MA the have fought me every step of the way. They refuse to mount panels where the other companies both intended to mount panels. There explanation that the engineering/CAD department simply said the gain wouldnot be justifiable. Why then would two competing firms want to mount panels on a portion of the roof that Vivint said they won''twork.

Bottom line - DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH VIVINT. They have drawn this project out far longer then ever imaginable. They mounted some panels (three fewer panels then the minimum proposed by Solar City or Astrum and they are steadfast against adding those 2 or 3 panels on a roof they already have some panels on. This company will totally wear you out --STAY AWAY FROM VIVINT.

Reviewed: 07/09/2015

07/10/2015
We're sorry to hear about your experience and frustration. We'd like to look into your account to see how we can move things forward and help resolve any outstanding issues or concerns. Send your address or account number to pr@vivintsolar.com so we can look into this as soon as possible. Thank you for taking the time to write the review and provide some feedback.

Tired of not getting help

Tired of not getting help

Panels went on without a glitch.. We got our first bill.. That''s it.. We were contacted by Vivint saying

our panels weren''t working like its supposed to.. Ok great send an technician out to fix it.. That was 4 months ago.. You call & make appointments & no one shows up.. When you call Vivint they tell you it got cancelled.. Now our pg&e keeps going up which the panels are supposed to be helping.. We are frustrated & ready to call for legal help to get them off our roof

Reviewed: 07/08/2015

07/09/2015
We're sorry to hear about this experience you are having. We'd like to assist in getting things resolved. Send your address or account number to pr@vivintsolar.com so that we can address as soon as possible. Thank you!

failure to pass inspection and provide hook up system

failure to pass inspection and provide hook up system

I signed up with Vivint Solar last February and I''m still waiting to pass the local government inspection.

First inspection failed because Vivint filed the wrong plans with the city. You would think Vivint would know what each city requires before they submit plans. The second inspection scheduled 2 weeks later was cancelled as Vivint didn''t pay some fees to the city for the new inspection. Again you would think Vivint would know about any fee requirements. I''m waiting to be notified when the third inspection will take place but not holding my breath as the Vivint account people seem to have an aversion to notifying customers about the status of their system. No one contacted me to advise of the inspection problems. It''s now July and I have not saved a penny in energy costs by signing up with Vivint. The only bright spot is that Vivint stockholders aren''t making any money because of this incompetence.

Reviewed: 07/07/2015

07/08/2015
We're sorry to hear about the experience you're having. We'd like to look into your account to see where we can provide some assistance in moving things forward. Please send your address or account number to pr@vivintsolar.com and we'll do that right away. Thank you for taking the time to write a review and provide some feedback.

Vivint Solar Panels Are Mere Decoration

Vivint Solar Panels Are Mere Decoration

I''ve worked in the construction industry for 20+ years and never have I seen such incompetence. While the

support staff is always friendly and polite, nothing ever changes. It''s like Ground Hog Day. My mother-in-law had her panels installed 10 months ago - count them... 10 MONTHS! She is still not hooked up, is told someone will be in touch after countless phone calls, etc... etc... It''s as if this is Vivint''s first time installing and activating solar service. My mother-in-laws panels are mere decoration and it doesn''t look like anyone at Vivint will take charge and follow through to get her hooked up. Without any redeeming actions by Vivint up to this point, I would strongly advise anyone interested in Solar to avoid Vivint at all costs.

Reviewed: 06/24/2015

07/06/2015
We're sorry to hear about the negative experience you've had. I believe we received a similar complaint on Facebook. Did you post there as well? If so, did it get addressed? If it did not, send some details and information to pr@vivintsolar.com and we'll get things moving forward for you. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We look forward to hearing from you and helping you're Mother-in-Law get her solar running!

Up and running and saving money

Up and running and saving money

We have been up in running since May 12th, 2015 and saved $72.00 our first month. Should save at least

$60.00 this month. We are looking to save even more in July and August. When we have our A/C going along with the pool pump.... We also got $100.00 for referring a family member. We got the $100.00 after they had there system installed. Very happy with Vivint Solar...

Reviewed: 06/22/2015

Rip off. scam

Rip off. scam

I had system installed n felt ok about it until my vivant bill came in. My local utility company charges 37

cent a kw hour while vivant gave me 19 cents a kw hour. My bill should b about half but it''s not. Further more I got a regular amount bill from my utility company. So I called vivant n they said my system readings where down for 5 months. I ask them how r they able to give me an accurate reading n they said they estimate. Bull crap they r ripping me off. Further more I called to get my system fixed. Took off from work n the guy never showed or called. So I''m stuck with this pos for 20 years. U r better off buying a system. Hawaii

Reviewed: 06/20/2015

What a Joke of a Company

What a Joke of a Company

Installation was scheduled on 06/14/2015. Vivint Solar did not show up and know phone call. I was

rescheduled for the 20th to be installed. Showed up @ 8:30 panels on by 12:30 I asked what time the electrician was coming and I was told that he would be here by 10:30. After the panels where install they then told me that the electrician was not coming. I told them to take the panels off my house which they refused

Reviewed: 06/20/2015

Poor Execution and Operations

Poor Execution and Operations

I want to start off by stating the only reason that they get 2 stars is because the sales process was

smooth. The installation process has not been. The day of our scheduled installation I received a call stating they were put on a call to fix something and would be there shortly (this was mid morning). Of course, we had taken off the day to ensure someone was here so they could do the electrical. No-one showed up until after 3pm and they proceeded to tell me that after drilling one hole, they couldn''t do anymore because it was "too late." The operations manager actually told me his guys were walking off the job even though he was telling them to stay. We arranged for them to come put the panels on the following day and electric Saturday. The following day arrived and no-one ever came. Rather then the operations manager calling me back, he had the lead technician do it. Thus to say, we still do not have solar.

Reviewed: 06/18/2015

06/19/2015
We're sorry to hear about this experience. We'd like to contact the office and employees that never showed up and also help get things moving forward for you. Send an email to pr@vivintsolar.com with some details about the experience you wrote about (names, offices, etc.) as well as your account number or address so we can look into your situation. Thanks again. We look forward to hearing from you.

frustration to the max

frustration to the max

i had 50 panels put on my place last year, its awful. 6, 7 , 8 months later the system isnt running, i

have no meter, not producing any electricity. nothing but talk from theses guys,
m
no meter
no solar electricity credits
good luck

Reviewed: 06/17/2015

06/19/2015
Thank you for writing this review. We'd like to look into your account and get some things resolved and moving forward. Send us some details about your situation along with your address or account number. Email pr@vivintsolar.com and we'll look into this. Thank you again.

DO NOT PASS THIS PROGRAM BY! YOU WILL SAVE MONEY!!

Excellent

DO NOT PASS THIS PROGRAM BY! YOU WILL SAVE MONEY!!

I had a great experience with vivint solar. The sale rep was very informative and left we with no concerns.

Like most I looked online for reviews on this solar company as I have been thinking about going solar for a while now. I found some bad things that people have experience, but to tell you the truth I believe that those who only write reviews are the ones that have had a terrible experience. All of the people that I have talked to that have vivint love it! So I decided to get my site surveyed and get a design.After that I got my design and loved it. I knew I made the right decision with Vivint because they were great. The process took 6 months because of all the required inspections, but it did not take up my time. I would rather save money then complain about the process, which is understandable of being a bit long as there are alot of regulations that the state and the utility company as to take. This company will save you money as it has for me! I would recommend Vivint to all that qualify.

Pyramid scheme

Pyramid scheme

Vivint Solar is nothing but a BIG pyramid scheme. Was told a completely different story from the salesman

then what the company will offer you. Was never told we were going to have to pay for the energy my panels are producing. Our monthly Vivint bill has been more then our Edison bill has ever been in the 32 years we have lived in our home. The company''s phone service SUCKS. You never get to speak with someone that know what they are talking about. The only answer they will give you is you need to wait the full year to see your benefit from solar. Well when your on an income that didn''t allow for a bill twice the amount then what you usually pay in March, April and June. The salesman very professional as well as the installer, but as for the the saving with this company there is NOTHING.

06/19/2015
We're sorry to hear about your experience with us. We are aware of the poor communication that customers are experiencing with our offices and we're in the process of addressing that issue. You mentioned that you are not saving money. I'd like to look into your account to make sure everything is functioning properly. If you send an email to pr@vivintsolar.com with some details and your address or account number I can look into it. Thanks for taking the time to write this review.

Dianne

Framingham/Natick, MA

Greta savings

Greta savings

Great savings, great referral by my neighbor. I am really happy about my service,it only took 12 weeks to

install. Great customer service at Framingham, Mass.

kaye

kaye

It took Vivent over a year to complete the installation and for our system to function. I was promised that

it would only take 3 months! There was excuse after excuse, delays were always blamed on someone else. I took down my Vivent solar sign outside my house because I don''t want to support the company anymore or have someone experience what I went through. It remains to be seen whether or not we will save any money on our electricity and now I am concerned that this was not the best plan/service to use.

Reviewed: 06/14/2015

06/19/2015
We're sorry to hear about your experience with us. We appreciate the review and the feedback you gave. Is there anything we can help address for you at this point? If so, please email pr@vivintsolar.com. Thank you again.

Best Solar Company Out There

Best Solar Company Out There

I am very excited to have solar at my house at no cost! Vivint.Solar was and is a great company that really

took care of me as a customer and provided me with a solar product to save me money. I couldnt be more happy with the results I get for paying less for energy. The sales rep that came to my house was extremely polite and guided me through the process very carefully. At first I was a bit concerned after looking at other online reviews but once I went on broad and made sure all my concerns were answered the process was simple and easy. I sat back and watched the process take place. From the day I got the survey on my house done to the time the system was running it took about 5 months. I was patient as you will have to be because you can not simply put panels up and expect it to run the next day. There are required checks that I respect and understand that need to take place before there is a green light to run the system. But now I am up and running and am loving the savings. The greatest part about it is that there is no cost to the program. you start saving as soon as the system starts running. I have saved over $1200 so far and counting. I would recommend it to anyone looking for solar to save money.

Reviewed: 06/13/2015

06/15/2015
Thank you for taking the time to write this great review! We're appreciative of your patience throughout the process and we're glad you are now enjoying the many benefits of solar! Let us know if you ever have any problems or questions. We wish you the best!

$140/month savings

$140/month savings

I have been looking into solar for years, and cost was always a deciding factor for me, until I met a Vivint

Solar rep! No cost, and a guaranteed lower rate, it sounded too good to be true. However I can tell you that in the six months my system has been up and running I''ve saved about $140 a month compared to my bills last year. My system was designed to reach 65% offset but because of consistent overproduction I''m averaging about 88%. The Vivint process was easy and straight forward from start to finish, the rep took care of everything and answered all of my questions, putting my mind at ease. The savings is great but being able to log into my account center and see how much coal isn''t being burned to power my house brings me a moral joy. As of 6-5-15 my system has saved 8739 pounds of coal from being burned since it was commissioned in January.

Overall I would say working with Vivint not only gave me control over what I pay for power, but it also allowed me to help preserve our planet''s natural resources.

Reviewed: 06/05/2015

06/10/2015
Thanks for going green with Vivint Solar. It's great to hear the benefit solar is for you AND our planet! We're glad you are pleased with your experience and product from us. Thank you for the review.

Great Program if it ever gets turned on!!!

Substandard

Great Program if it ever gets turned on!!!

If you are looking to take advantage of the savings that the sales person sells you on be ready to wait with

Vivint. They did a great job getting my panels on the roof but after that they dissappear and months go by and you won''t hear from anyone. You will need to hound them and become the project manager constantly calling them to get information. If your lucky the system will be operational in 6 - 8 months after you say yes. So just don''t expect to start saving money anytime soon after the sales person gets you to sign. Extremely unsatisfied with the level of communication and the follow through of sales to complete project.

Reviewed: 06/03/2015

06/10/2015
Thank you for this review. We are aware of the lack of after sales support and are addressing it at a corporate level. We apologize for the slow process and lack of communication you experienced. Is there anything we can help resolve or move forward for you? If so, send us your address or account number to pr@vivintsolar.com along with some details about your experience and problems you would like addressed. Again, thank you for taking the time to provide the feedback. We appreciate it.

process moving along

process moving along

Super installer

Reviewed: 06/01/2015

Fast service

Fast service

Everything went well, it took them 12 weeks to get me up and running. It took NSTAR and my town 5 more weeks

to approve it and get it running. It has been 6 months and my system is producing a bit more than promised. I am pretty happy with Solar electricity.

Reviewed: 05/27/2015

06/10/2015
Good to hear! Glad you are happy with your solar! Thank you for taking the time to review us.

Don't buy from Vivint

Don't buy from Vivint

I entered into an agreement with Vivint Solar in June of 2014, today May 26th 2015 I have yet to receive

permission to throw the breaker. 12 months since I signed a contract and they have been unable to get the system approved, they filed permits incorrectly that took 5 months to get corrected. Plus when its all done they start to threaten me if I don''t throw the breaker and start paying them the day they finally get approval to turn it on. There lack of professionalism is unmatched, hands down the worst company I have ever been involved with and I strongly suggest you don''t use them.

Reviewed: 05/26/2015

06/10/2015
We're sorry to hear about this experience. We would like to address the problems and get them resolved as soon as possible. We'd also like to know what office you worked with so that we can address the unprofessionalism you experienced because we don't accept unprofessional behavior. If you would send your address or account number to pr@vivintsolar.com we will look into your account and be in contact with you as we resolve the problems. Thank you for taking the time to write this review and provide us with feedback. We appreciate it.

Great process and service

Great process and service

My installation got done really fast. The town took 3 weeks to approve the building permit and NSTAR took an

extra 2 weeks to light up my system. It took 8 weeks for Vivint to install and 8 weeks for the rest of the process. Greta service overall.

Reviewed: 05/26/2015

06/10/2015
Glad to hear you had a good experience and now get to enjoy the benefits of solar! Thank you for taking the time to review us.

fonso661

do not trust this company

do not trust this company

Panels have been on my house with no power to them for a year. Told me and my wife the panels would offset

my electric bill by 85%. But now they tell me that the best that they can do is 50%. All they can say is sorry, but that is not good enough.

Reviewed: 05/21/2015

06/10/2015
We'd like to address your situation and see what we can do to move things forward for you. Send your address or account number to pr@vivintsolar.com and we'll be in contact with you to get this addressed. Thank you for the review.

Process moving along

My experience has been great so far, had my electrical inspection today and expect my building inspection to

Reviewed: 05/06/2015

05/16/2015
Net Meter went in on the 12th of May had the PTO on May 14th.. Only took 6 weeks and 2 days from signing the contract having my system installed, inspected, net meter installed and getting my PTO... Amazing experience, I know this is not the norm and it usually take 4 or so months. Even if it took this long I would still recommend Vivint Solar.... No lets see what the saving are I will post after I get a few bills...

06/10/2015
Thank you for all of the updates and feedback!

After sales support is horrible

After sales support is horrible

Panels were installed in my house 4 months + ago. I am still waiting to have the system operating. It has

been practically impossible to get straight/honest answers from people in the company. I get canned excuses and apologies. The so called "district manager" does not return messages...I have checked with neighbors and their experience has been the same.
The worst service experience I''ve had with a supposedly "serious" company!

Reviewed: 05/01/2015

05/04/2015
Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for giving us this feedback. I'd like to look into your account to see where the hold up is and to help move things forward. Send me an email at jerra.stout@vivintsolar.com and I will look at getting your complaints addressed. In the email, include your address or service number and any other detailed information you can give me so I can contact the district manager and make some improvements in your area. I look forward to hearing from you.

Install Complete

Install Complete

Reviewed: 04/24/2015

04/27/2015
I'm glad that you've had a great experience with solar! Thank you for taking the time to review us.

04/29/2015
As of 04/29/15 crew came out yesterday and today and diagnosed and corrected issue. My system is now up and running to its full potential. Can not say enough about how courteous and Professionally everyone has treated me. Once the net meter is in, I will post more on savings and production.

05/08/2015

5 stars
05/06/2015
My personal experience has been great so far, had my electrical inspection today and expect my building inspection to be completed by the end of this week or early next week. I have dealt with many different employees from Vivint during this process. And I can honestly say they all have been honest and up front and their timelines have been on target. I understand this is a process and nothing happens overnight. The Vivint employees who work out of the Raynham Ma office have been great. I figure I will soon be saving a nice sum of money on my electrical bill. I am still very Happy with my decision to go with Vivint I had several other company''s interested in my business and I believe I made the right choice with Vivint and have recommended them to my friends and family... And as long as all goes well I will continue to do so...

Plymouth, MA

Moving faster than I thought it ever would....

Excellent

Moving faster than I thought it ever would....

Signed up on April 1st, Had the system design a week later. Permit went in the following week and the

install is set for this Friday the 24th. So far everything I have been told concerning time frames has been right on target... Will update after the install is completed.... At this pace I am hoping to be hooked up by June 1st. From what I have been told, Eversource my utility provider are very quick to hook up the Net Meters... We will just have to wait and see. But i am very pleased with Vivint Solars process...

Reviewed: 04/22/2015

04/25/2015
Installation went great install crew arrived on time and addressed all the concerns that I had, They were fantastic. Panels look fantastic. install was neat and done really well very, very, very happy... The Solar Edge power optimizers and inverter are of very good quality and should provide years of great production... System is turned on for testing a few tweaks need to be made to get it up and running to full capacity before final inspections and before the Net Meter is tied in. Overall great experience. Oh and last but not least they were able to fit another panel on my roof which was great. Honestly a great company to deal with. I will update as the inspections are done and let you how they did getting the system fully operational...

04/27/2015
That's great news! We're glad to see that the customer journey is going well for you. Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for going green with Vivint Solar!

Been great

Been great

live in MA, signed in December on the 17th. They said 4-5 months, April 15th I was active. I''ve produce a

lot of power in 5 days and my bill should go down dramatically. Vivint has delivered on all promises and I wouldn''t of been able to afford solar without this program. They also have the cheapest kWh price I could find

Reviewed: 04/20/2015

04/27/2015
Glad to hear you are pleased with your solar, Lisa!

06/10/2015
Glad you are now able to enjoy the benefits of solar! Thanks for the review!

Run Far Away From This Company

Run Far Away From This Company

Like others mentioned, these people do not have the slightest idea what customer service is. It is now a

year after we signed the contract (we''ve been very patient) to have solar panels installed and running and we''ve been told one thing after another and all they say is we''ll get back with you. I am so sick of this company and their many excuses. The kicker is that a month ago our service was finally turned on and ran for 2 weeks, then suddenly, without notification, it was turned off. I contacted Vivint after a week that it was off, still no one called us, and they explained that Edison did not approve it yet. Who is running the show over there.. arg.. Please if you are interested in solar, go as far as possible from this horrible company, unless you wish to be frustrated beyond belief!

Reviewed: 04/15/2015

04/15/2015
We're sorry to hear about your experience with us. I work in the corporate office and can have someone contact you in regards to your situation to address the outstanding issues. You can send me an email with your address and/or service number to jerra.stout@vivintsolar.com. We also would like this information so that we can see what regional office has been working with you so we can make some improvements. Again, we apologize for the experience you're having and hope to get things moving forward for you. Thank you for the review and the feedback.

Worst Service, and Customer Service, Ever.

Substandard

Worst Service, and Customer Service, Ever.

I hate to have to join the chorus of frustrated customers, but I have to start saying something. Very

compelling sales force, I did my due diligence on the value of the proposition, and signed my agreement in August 2014 with promises of rapid (@ 8-weeks) installation and going operational - it''s April 2015 now and last I was told was it will be a few more months, and that''s only after I have complained over and over about my service. Worst is the absolute absence of communication from supervisors and managers - I don''t even want to talk to any customer advocate, the front line folks, as they have no power to do anything, and, while most of them are pleasant, they contradict each other frequently, leading me to the conclusion that the operational controls as Vivint are non-existent. I wish I could cancel my contract, but, alas, I''m sure I''m stuck. My advice is to look elsewhere for Solar services.

Reviewed: 04/14/2015

04/15/2015
We're sorry to hear about your experience. I work in the corporate office and can have someone contact you in regards to your situation. You can email me at jerra.stout@vivintsolar.com with your address and/or service number and I can have someone contact you right away to address the issues. We'd also like to know the region you are in and the office, managers, and supervisors you have been dealing with so that we can make some improvements. Again, I'm sorry for the experience you've been having but thank you for the review!

Plymouth, MA

Step by step review......

Excellent

Step by step review......

(Step 1 the sales pitch)Myself and a neighbor of mine are considering this company to install Solar Panels.

The sales man who came to my door was polite and not overbearing. I listened to the initial pitch and then watched a short video on his I-Pad while we stood outside my house. I was not letting him in and figured I would listen to what he had to say and watch his video to be polite, then tell him not thanks and go about my day. However I was intrigued and had him come in. How can you not be interested in cutting your electric bill by 50-60% for free. We went over the PPA which is a 20 yr contract to purchase the power produced by their Solar System. The starting Kwh price is .115 cents. It does increase each year at 2.9%. Usually N-Star rates rise at 4-6% a year. With fees and taxes I pay a rate of 25 cents a kwh. After doing some research and understanding my homes solar capabilities. There are many web sights that can help you determine your homes capacity. I figure with my roofs square footage I should be able to produce 7,800 to 8,100 Kwh a year 85 to 90% of my electrical needs and save anywhere from 60-75 dollars a month. I signed up and had the evaluation on my home done. I should have the system design and output estimates in a few days. So far everyone I have dealt with has been great. They are upfront and told me that it will be anywhere from 6-8 weeks from the time I give the go ahead to be hooked up. I have read the PPA contract several times and have a good understanding of the contract and have done hours of research. I will update when I get my system designs.. Please post questions if you wish.. rcfries @ comcast .net..

Step 2: System Design

Reviewed: 04/07/2015

04/15/2015
Thank you for this very detailed review! We appreciate hearing feedback and are glad that things have gone smoothly for you and that you are on your way to saving money by going solar! We wish you the best!

04/25/2015
Got my system design today, sat down with the sales rep and he explained the details of the design. The system they are placing on my roof is a 6.5KW It is a total of 25 260W panels. Two strings one is 12 panels the other 13. They estimate that the system should produce atleast 6714Kwh. Which should produce 81% of my electrical needs. I am very happy that they will be able to install the 6.5W system it is the size I wanted. I do find there proudction estimate to be low I figured from my calculations my production will be substantially higher approximately producing 7500Kwh. Which will be close to 90% of my electrical needs. I was told that when they calculate how much the system will produce the like to use a very consertive estimate. The reason being when you give someone a big number and do not achieve it they are unhappy. If you give a low number and produce more the customer is very happy. So far I am happy with the process. I agreed to have the system installed and was told it should be on the roof in 3-5 weeks and up and running 4-6 weeks after that. It could be sooner or a few weeks later once the system is up It all depends on the permitting process and the electric company switching out the meter. When all is said and done I should save from $60.00 to $70.00 a month. I will post again once the install is done so far a very smooth process. Rcfries@comcast .net (less)

good service, free equipment, and I SAVE $$ whaaaat?

Excellent

good service, free equipment, and I SAVE $$ whaaaat?

What''s not to love? ive already got a rooftop with the sun hitting it all day long. Why not let them put

solar up there and I can save some money on my electricity? To me it was a no brainer.

To all you people on here complaining, I would say, lighten up! It''s not like you paid them to install your system. So what if they take a couple extra weeks to get things straightened out?

Reviewed: 03/29/2015

03/31/2015
Thanks for the review and your positive comments! We're glad that you see the benefits of solar. Yes, it takes time to get some permits and other things worked out but it's worth it! We're glad you support Vivint Solar and we wish you the best!

Damage Reparations

Damage Reparations

Vivint Solar made the electrical connections to my solar panels and to the electrical box but in the process

powered down my refrigerator and created a short in the garbage disposal circuit. We returned from vacation after ~2 weeks to find refrigerator/freezer off and all food rotted, by chance a week later we discovered the garbage disposal failed. This started on February 27th and we came home on March 9th and since,my wife has been using an Igloo ice chest as a refrigerator.
These folks have been dragging their feet, sending emails and accomplishing nothing.
Don''t trust them

Reviewed: 03/27/2015

03/31/2015
We're sorry to hear about this experience. If you send me an email at jerra.stout@vivintsolar.com with some of your information I will have this issue addressed ASAP. Send me your name, address and phone number so we can find your account and get in contact with you. Thank you for this information and for writing a review.

Richard1
05/20/2015
Vivint sent a check on May 17th for all repairs. Solar panels have been connected to power system and are working to expectations. Only comment to Vivint is there is no communications, which would relieve the frustrations.

Don't waste your time with this company.

Substandard

Don't waste your time with this company.

They send in fast talking sales reps with sad stories and make you believe this company is the greatest

thing since sliced bread. It isn''t!! They waste your time, and then come back with ridiculous, error filled CAD''s and then try and get you to install equipment you don''t need, etc etc etc .

DON''T WASTE YOUR TIME AND JUST SLAM THE DOOR ON THE USED CAR SALESMAN THAT BOTHERS YOU AT HOME!!!

Reviewed: 03/23/2015

03/25/2015
We're sorry that you have not had a good experience with us. Is there something we can do to address the problems you've been having?

So Far So Good

So Far So Good

We signed in April, Panels installed in October, meter installed January 9. We were on line January 21. We

knew it would take about 6 months because of political issues here in Hawaii. Just a note to let others know that once the system is tested it is turned off until the approval from HELCO is received. Our last bill was higher than normal since I was under the impression the system was live. My mistake. Our power bill dropped from $156 to $38 and next billing cycle should be less. Our solar generation was $65.04. Remember this is still winter and our generation should increase, so we added a hot tub and are waiting to add air conditioning! The process was a little slow, but the company sent emails updating on progress. The installation was perfect!

Reviewed: 03/15/2015

03/25/2015
We're so glad to hear about the money you are saving! Yes, the process tends to be a little slow. We wish we could speed that process up but unfortunately a lot of that is out of our control. But the wait worth it and it sounds like you are starting to enjoy the benefits. We're glad you chose to go solar and we thank you for writing a review. We wish you the best!

highly reccommended

highly reccommended

i was a little bit suspicious at first, honestly it sounded too good to be true, but after doing my research

i decided to give it a shot. vivint took care of everything for me, sure there was a few hiccups, but they are installing a $50,000 solar system for crying out loud, it actually went a lot smoother than i expected, and im saving money which is awesome

Reviewed: 03/09/2015

03/25/2015
We're so glad to hear you are happy with your solar! Saving money is great and that's what we do for our customers. We're glad you are experiencing those benefits. Yes, there are sometimes obstacles that come up and the process can sometimes take some time. But it's worth it! Thanks for your review. We wish you the best!

The biggest mistake you will ever make.

Substandard

The biggest mistake you will ever make.

So, you think you want solar. You want to be green and save money. You''re not a millionaire. Haven''t had

anybody die and leave you twenty grand. I get it. We were there, too. We had an average-sized house with one child. We want the best in our lives without having to sweat it out in the summer and freeze in the winter.
We got Vivent Solar''s contact information at a party a friend threw. Hey, they had a decent experience, didn''t have to throw down any cash and were saving money.
Easy-peasy, right?
At the time of this review, it has been SIX months and we still have no solar. Just panels that reflect the sun and nothing else. And I HAVE CALLED. And called and called some more. I''ve had repairmen come out and inspection after inspection.
And you know what? I still have no solar. No money saved. And I''ve lost time, while this company does who-know-what.
Here''s some advice. Go with someone else. I''m not saying I didn''t deal with nice people. They were kind. But at the end of the day, kind won''t lower my power bill. I want someone who knows what they are doing. And it isn''t Vivent.

Reviewed: 03/03/2015

03/25/2015
We are sorry for the experience you are having. We want to help address the issues you are having. If you send us a private message on Facebook (or send an email to jerra.stout@vivintsolar.com) with your name and account number, I will have someone look into your account and see if there is anything we can do.

Same bad experiences as other reviews.

Below Average

Same bad experiences as other reviews.

We have had the same bad experiences as everyone else. It''s not all been bad but a lot of it has. We signed

the contract in July & had panels installed in beginning of Sept. We were told they should be operating by the end of October. Never heard a word from anyone. In the middle of Nov I started calling & was told there was a financing/investor issue on their end. I said what issue? The panels have already been installed, if there was an issue with financing then why were the panels installed? Our originally sales rep & account manager had left the company so we had no one to speak to directly. Called a couple more times in Nov & then just gave up in December. Finally in the beginning of January we were told they were coming to do the final work & we would have solar. Panels were activated middle of January. Two weeks later we received a call that one of them wasn''t working & they needed to come out & fix it. Set up the appointment & then 30 min before the 4 hour service window was going to expire the tech called and said he couldn''t make it so we had to reschedule. We did & finally have solar panels working now. It''s been about a month. There just seems to be very poor communication. We were told a lot of wrong info & get told different things by different people. We are saving a lot on our electric bill now though, so like I said, it''s not all bad but there is a lot of things you have to go through to get to the good

Reviewed: 03/01/2015

03/25/2015
We are sorry for the experience you had. We will make note of this feedback and do what we can to improve communication and prevent the problems you had for our future customers. Thank you for the review. We hope you are happy with your solar from now on and enjoy saving money!

Made complete sense!

Made complete sense!

My wife and I have always been thinking about going "green" and getting solar but never followed through

with it. Our neighbor went with a different company and they said they loved it as well but are paying a lot more than us. We cant find any complaints really. The rep explained that it may take awhile to get the permits going (1-3 months) but we were ok with it because its better to know than to be surprised later ya know. I''ve been reading a few of the bad comments and you have to realize that there are people out there that are always unsatisfied with everything. When I was younger I was a server and people would complain just to complain. Granted, all companies do have faults from time to time but that''s life. All in all, I''ve been happy for almost a year now and even got my parents on board.

Reviewed: 02/16/2015

Mr.Franko
02/16/2015
Even got my parents on board!

04/27/2015
Thank you for taking the time to write this review and the enthusiasm that you have shared for solar!

Poor management - no followm through

Poor management - no followm through

Good sales - poor follow through.
Drawings incomplete - documents not ready for inspectors

Installation errors - I had to chase them down before inspectors showed up
After being notified, and turning on the system, I found that there was no solar production. It took a week for someone to come out and eventually conclude that the inverters were turned off from corporate in Utah. It took another day to get them to turn it on.
The web site has very little data and must be checked 2 times a day to get all the available data. The web site is down more than it is up. Down 3 weeks of 4 last month.

Reviewed: 02/04/2015

04/27/2015
We're sorry to hear about your experience. We are continually working on improving training for our installers. Since you wrote this in February, has your experience with Vivint Solar improved? Email us any additional complaints or concerns, along with your account number, and I'd be happy to help (socialmedia@vivintsolar.com). Thank you for the feedback and for taking time to write this review.

Happy with service.

Happy with service.

It was less than 3 weeks from the consultation to the installation. The solar was installed in 3 hours

thanks to a team of workers including dedicated electricians. We are now using solar but we have to wait for the local power company to switch out the meter before we can monitor the power we feed back into the grid. Our city approved the plan and issued the permit in 2 days and Vivint was here 3 days later to install. We are pleased with the service provided.

Reviewed: 01/29/2015

04/27/2015
We're glad to hear that the customer journey has been going well for you! We're glad you chose to go solar and we thank you for writing a review. We wish you the best!

long island

long island

Horrible! Started process in April of 2014, now January 2015 still no panels with no communication! They are

unprofessional and rude! Horrible!

Reviewed: 01/28/2015

04/27/2015
We're sorry to hear about your experience, Stacey. I'd like to personally provide some help and get things moving forward for you. Send your address or account/service number to socialmedia@vivintsolar.com or my personal email (jerra.stout@vivintsolar.com). Thank you for the review. We always appreciate feedback so we know where we need to improve. I look forward to hearing from you.

Don’t do it!

Don’t do it!

Don’t do it! I signed a contract with Vivint Solar in May of 2014. It is now the third week of January

2015 and I am still not hooked up. Their customer service is horrible. I never know when they are going to come out and I have gone for weeks with no contact from anyone in the company. They make a lot of promises about gift cards, etc. that they have not kept. Most of the time if I have gotten a person’s name and contact information, I find shortly thereafter that they have left the company.

Reviewed: 01/19/2015

04/27/2015
We're sorry to hear about your experience. Since you wrote this in January, has your experience with our employees improved? Email us any additional complaints or concerns, along with your account number, and I'd be happy to help (socialmedia@vivintsolar.com). Thank you for the feedback and for taking time to write this review.

A little less pollution

A little less pollution

is all that I was looking to accomplish. Can I save tons of cash every month? Probably not, but, I do know

that I am saving a little bit of our planet. Sometimes it is more than the money...great service, with upfront answers. Very customer satisfied oriented, in my opinion.

Reviewed: 01/11/2015

04/27/2015
Thank you for choosing to go green with Vivint Solar! We appreciate you taking the time to write this review.

Saving money with solar? Don't think so!

Substandard

Saving money with solar? Don't think so!

We met with the rep in June, here in Phoenix, try to save on our electricity bill,sounded good so signed

up,they said it could take up to 3 month''s to make the panels an installed, understood panels were installed early August, but when going over the installation, said it could be up to 2 months before it was running, permits, city approval, etc., that was a surprise, nothing mentioned before ,what are you gonna do. So I waited no word or update so finally called city to see where we were at, they said there was no permit requested. So on to vivint, I called,got transfered around finally got in touch with someone I charge of electrical said I needed a bigger meter, they had to special order,my response "why hadn''t anybody said anything" they''re response it fell through the cracks. Finally got funning by December 1,Yey looking forward to saving some green. Just got my bill, $111.00 from APS and $158.00 from vivint $269.00 total? That''s over $40.00 more and its winter in phoenix I can''t imagine what summer bill will be! Make sure you ask all the questions, and read all the paperwork before you sign

Reviewed: 01/06/2015

04/27/2015
We're sorry to hear about your experience. We are continually working with APS to better our customers' interconnection process. Since you wrote this in January, has your experience with Vivint Solar improved? Email me any additional complaints or concerns and I'd be happy to help (socialmedia@vivintsolar.com) Thank you for the feedback and for taking time to write this review.

They say they aren't "high pressure"

Substandard

They say they aren't "high pressure"

A rep from this Company came to our door - at first we were not qualified. Two weeks later, he came back w/

"good news" that we are actually qualified. We did not have an appointment, he just showed up. Rude, if you ask me. We both happened to be home so we listened to him. He went through his presentation and was very well spoken and throughout his speech he emphasized that he was not high pressure and he was "very easy going". Then, it came time to sign the 20 year "two page" contract (beware, its actually 4 pages, 2 pages front/back and the inside "pink" part has ALOT more to say). I was not prepared to sign that document w/o further research. He said that was OK, they could still do the roof survey but that he needed a form of payment? "Why?", I asked (since there were no out of pocket costs). He said to verify that you are a legitimate customer. Ya, no, I''m not giving you my account information. So, he said we could schedule the appt. anyway. We did schedule it but after reviewing the 4 page contract a lot of the things he "promised" were actually contradicted in the pink part of the contract, we cancelled. They don''t point the pink part out but they review the other parts of the contract w/ you - this is VERY shady in my opinion - you are signing a 20 year agreement!! Please read the pink part before deciding. These people are everywhere in Phoenix. Oh, and he "forgot" his badge when we were asked by home office if he was wearing a badge. That may seem minute to some but when home office asks the customer that question during the phone review, it must be important. He needs to be prepared - instant loss of credibility from us. He was very rude and became hostile when we called to cancel. Vivint gives solar a bad name. No thanks

Reviewed: 12/19/2014

04/27/2015
We're sorry to hear about your and the confusion. We want to be as transparent as possible. Even when you sign an agreement, it is not valid until installation. We ask for a signature before the survey, because it states that we are liable for the surveyor, should they get injured on your property. Since you wrote this in December, has your experience with our employees improved? Email me any additional complaints or concerns and I'd be happy to help (socialmedia@vivintsolar.com) Thank you for the feedback and for taking time to write this review.

I never dreamed it would be this bad

I never dreamed it would be this bad

One star because the local rep (unsolicited door to door local sales) has been professional enough to reply

promptly to several emails I''ve sent.

I can''t tell you if you''ll save money with Vivint Solar-that''s because even though my panels were installed on Aug 20th they still aren''t functional (it''s now Dec 13th).

More importantly, when the electrical work was done it appears the circuit breakers to my living,dining, and hallway were compromised. I''ve had NO HEAT and it''s very cold here in Boston.

I was told that an electrician would be out right after Thanksgiving-but then again I was told the panels only took 8 weeks or so to be up and running.

Vivint has several competitors that are actively courting new customers. I would strongly suggest considering a different provider. I wish I did since this has been a miserable experience. I''ve already told several friends not to use them and I''m sitting here in my COLD house telling you the same.

Reviewed: 12/13/2014

04/27/2015
We're sorry to hear about your experience. Since you wrote this in December, has your experience with our employees improved? Email us any additional complaints or concerns and I'd be happy to help (socialmedia@vivintsolar.com) Thank you for the feedback and for taking time to write this review.

Ex Customer

Ex Customer

The process they walk you thru is AWESOME! But if you ever get foreclose or lose your property you can''t

get them to cancel the service. Even when the new owner is there. They will want you to do the work of transferring the new owner yourself.

Below is the email I got from there :)

Kuan,
We received your email about cancelling your account, unfortunately we can''t start that process until we have successfully transferred the agreement from you to the new home owners. I have included an attachment in the email of the transfer agreement, if you can get the new homeowners to sign the agreement and send it back to us we can start the transfer process, we can help you also if you can provide us with the contact information for either the bank or the new home owners. If you could provide us with this information we will gladly start the transfer process. Until this process you are still responsible for the solar system and the energy that it is currently producing.

Wes Cowan. Solar Solutions . Vivint Solar

To: Solar Solutions
Subject: FW: Vivint Solar Power Production

Reviewed: 12/11/2014

04/27/2015

We're sorry to hear that one of our representatives did not show up to an appointment. Since you wrote this in December, has your experience with our employees improved? Email us any additional complaints or concerns and I'd be happy to help (socialmedia@vivintsolar.com) Thank you for the feedback and for taking time to write this review.

Stephen Jew

Stephen Jew

service through this so were company was the best! Stephen walked us through the whole process. It was a

learning process. I recommend vivint for solar and Stephen as your go to guy!

Reviewed: 11/25/2014

04/27/2015
Glad to hear you are pleased with our service and your choice to go solar with us! Thanks for the review.

Our Family is Saving Money on Power now and we are Green

Our Family is Saving Money on Power now and we are Green

We looked into solar power a few years back and were shocked to find out it cost tens of thousands of

dollars and won''t pay itself back for the investment for at least 10 years. I was very surprised and at first skeptical that I could go solar for free and save money too. Now I recommend Vivint Solar services to all our friends as we are saving literally over a $2000 a year.

Reviewed: 11/21/2014

04/27/2015
Wow! Glad to hear you are saving so much money! Thanks for the review.

electrician was no show and didnt call. Vivint didnt call either

electrician was no show and didnt call. Vivint didnt call either

new company put up panels on roof but didnt supply electricians to hook up. I called to set up appt. for

electrician after rep told me to call (rather than him following up). Called and was given appt. in 3 weeks. Appt. was today, 8am to 12 noon window. My wife stayed home (missed her appointments) and electrician was a no show. No call from Vivint, no call from electrician. I called at 1130 am and was given woeful apologies but no clear explanation of the lack of service and lack of simple phone call(text, email). wondering about service and repair for major electrical service, and ongoing relationship following lousy start and unprofessional business practice here in Old Bridge, NJ. note- "price charged" below reflects my wife''s wasted time this morning.

Reviewed: 11/17/2014

04/27/2015
Thank you for taking the time share how we can improve in our services. We're sorry to hear that one of our representatives did not show up to an appointment. Since you wrote this in November, has your experience with our employees improved? Email us any additional complaints or concerns and I'd be happy to help (socialmedia@vivintsolar.com) Thank you for the feedback and for taking time to write this review.

Great experience

Great experience

To be honest you have to ignore some of the bad reviews. My experience tells me as long as you follow the

instruction and communicate with your utility company, panels will be activated in matter of days. Great experience and utility went down 30~40%!

Reviewed: 11/10/2014

johnwang
11/10/2014
Storngly

04/27/2015
Glad to hear of your good experience, John!

Not Impressed

Not Impressed

We were supposed to have a representative come out on Monday but they were a no show. No call or email just

never showed. When I submitted my info online they called in less than a minute after hitting submit. Be careful what you agree too it''s a twenty year agreement.

Reviewed: 11/06/2014

03/27/2015
We're sorry to hear that one of our representatives did not show up to an appointment. Since you wrote this in November, has your experience with our employees improved? Email me any additional complaints or concerns and I'd be happy to help (jerra.stout@vivintsolar.com) Thank you for the feedback and for taking time to write this review.

Terrible still not running

Terrible still not running

They are Liars. Panels Installed May 2014, now Nov 2014 still not running. I get different excuses as to why

its not running. There seems to be something wrong with the company. I don''t see neighbors getting the panels as I was was told by sales rep they were. Go with a different solar company and avoid this one.

Reviewed: 11/03/2014

03/27/2015
We're sorry to hear that you are not pleased with your experience with us. Are your panels running now? If you still have problems and complaints please email me at jerra.stout@vivintsolar.com and I'd be happy to get things taken care of for you.

Excellent!

Excellent!

Takes a while to get the permits from the town but once they issued those it was a easy deal from there.

The service was excellent and saving over 40% on my electric bills now!

Reviewed: 11/01/2014

03/27/2015
We're so glad to hear that you are saving so much money! Thank you for the review!

Fraud Company Beware

Fraud Company Beware

Fraud. Had system installed July, its now approaching November and still not activated. Excuses and bullshit

galore. Promised I would be up and running in two days, its been 3 weeks. Customer service hangs up when you ask tough questions and never calls back. Stay away from these guys they will give you the runaround and blame your current utility company and make promises they cant keep. Wasted a whole summer with no solar. Bait and switch. Should have went with Solar City. Neighbor of mine got Solar City 1 month after I did and they have been up and running since 5 weeks ago.

Reviewed: 10/30/2014

03/27/2015
We're sorry to hear that this experience has been a frustrating one. I'd like to check in and see how things have progressed since you wrote this review. Email me at jerra.stout@vivintsolar.com and I'd be happy to look into your account personally and provide some help to move this along and turn this into a more positive experience for you. Thanks for giving the feedback and hopefully we can get your system up as soon as possible so that you can start receiving the benefits of going solar.

Terrible customer service

Terrible customer service

Prior to having panels placed on our home they started making unauthorized charges through our checking

account. Getting the money back from them has been awful. My concern with going forward is if they accidentally charged me $1.00 4 times unauthorized what''s to stop them from doing the same with my monthly utility bill? Every rep I spoke to was unprofessional & unsure of what to do. It wasn''t until I spoke with a manager on a recorded line to cancel (which I waited 20min on hold for) was i given an apology and a promise to send a refund check within the next two weeks. For a company whom asks users to make a 20year no out commitment they should have superior customer service.

Reviewed: 10/15/2014

solar installation

solar installation

This has been the worst install I''ve ever experienced. Nothing they promised up front has been true & this

process has been extremely painful & time-consuming. At every stage they have not followed up. I''ve had to call every time - wait on hold forever, then wait again while they get the right people on the phone who apparently avoid the phone because it takes forever to get them. Every single time I''ve received a... ''um, they didn''t schedule that, I''ll do it now'', or ''they didn''t do that, let me ask them to do that now.'' I started this process months ago & am still waiting for them to take over from SCE. And again here I am on the phone pushing them to do the next step - correct the plans & reschedule the final inspections - seriously ... months ... lost the whole summer, maybe by Christmas? terrible

Reviewed: 10/07/2014

03/27/2015
We're sorry to hear that you have not had a good experience with us. But thank you for writing this review and giving us the feedback. What is the update with your solar now? Have things been moving forward? If not, please email me at jerra.stout@vivintsolar.com and I'll personally look into your account and see what can be done to help make this a more positive experience and lead to an outcome that is beneficial for you.

if you want a leaking roof and wait 8 months to get turned on ch

if you want a leaking roof and wait 8 months to get turned on ch

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE!
WORST INSTALLERS!I SIGNED UP IN MARCH, IT IS NOW OCTOBER AND I''M STILL NOT

RUNNING ON SOLAR YET!!

Reviewed: 10/06/2014

adatt69
10/06/2014
Don't sign with vivant!!!

03/27/2015
We're sorry you have not had a good experience. But thank you for giving us some feedback and writing this review! I'd like to help speed up the process if I can or address any questions, concerns or other issues you are having. Feel free to email me at jerra.stout@vivintsolar.com.

No complaints here

No complaints here

MA install in Aug 2014. Took about a month from install to going live. There was a little confusion with the

power co, but the Vivinit people were great to work with including the installers. I was a little reluctant going down this path but so far so good.

Reviewed: 09/18/2014

03/27/2015
Thank you for writing a review. We're glad you are happy so far with your decision to go green with Vivint solar!

Very Happy With Vivint Solar

Very Happy With Vivint Solar

We really did our research and looked into several solar companies before deciding to go with Vivint Solar.

I have five kids and a wife, and our bills used to be very high each month! I knew I had to do something to start saving money on our electric bills, because it caused me a lot of stress since I am the sole provider for our family. Buying a solar system was out of the question because it is too expensive, and we did not want to get into any kind of program with a lease. Vivint solar offers a program where they install and maintain the panels at no cost. They own the system, so now instead of paying PG&E an arm and a leg every month, we just pay Vivint for our electric bills. Once we got our panels installed, our bills were instantly cut in half! We are going to save about $2,700 our first year with Vivint Solar. This has been such a wonderful blessing for our family. My sales rep, Derek Jonovich, was very knowledgable and patient with me. I had a lot of questions, and he answered all of them and made sure I understood exactly how the system worked. If you want to save money by going solar, I highly recommend going with Vivint!

Reviewed: 08/11/2014

Still Waiting - more than 6 months!

Substandard

Still Waiting - more than 6 months!

I signed a contract with Vivint Solar on January 15, 2014 and am still waiting for my system to go live.

The system was installed on 3/25/14 and the electrician was here on 4/14/14. Customer service said the paperwork was submitted to PSEG on 6/17/14. According to my salesman, the problem is with the utility company. He said that Vivint was told not to call them anymore! Today is August 4 and my system is still not live. I am sorry I signed with them and would not recommend this company to anyone.

Reviewed: 08/04/2014

I cannot comment about billing or quality because the system is still not operational!

03/27/2015
We are sorry to hear that you have not had a good experience with us. We'd like to help speed up this process any way we can. I can personally look into your account to see what I can do for you. Email me at jerra.stout@vivintsolar.com. And thank you for writing a review and giving us some feedback to consider.

amazing dix hill ny

amazing dix hill ny

Great experience all around honest up front bill went down 50%

Reviewed: 08/02/2014

franko3737
08/02/2014
Warith Saleem was great sales manger. help me even after I had every question in the book thanks Vivint and staff

03/27/2015
Glad to hear you had a great experience! Thanks for the review!

Excited

Excited

When Bryce first knocked on our door I was very skeptical but his patient explanations and excitement won me

over. I was impressed with how thoroughly our home was vetted and had no concerns on if our roof could handle it and if the system would produce enough to be worth it. Everyone we dealt with was polite and competent.
We are on a level payment plan with our electric company which hasn''t been adjusted yet but I can tell you it was very cool to look at the bar graph and see less than 1/3 the summer usage from last year. :-)
I know to expect the least amount of savings this first year, summer production and savings will be more than winter (which is perfect - we have gas heat!) and I didn''t have to lay out a penny. We aren''t responsible for any maintenance either. No cost, no maintenance AND I''m helping the environment .... Two thumbs up!

Reviewed: 08/01/2014

03/27/2015
Thank you for this great review! It's great looking back at our past reviews and hearing about great experiences like yours. We're glad you are happy with your decision to save money and go with Vivint Solar!

Forever.....

Forever.....

We started the process in Oct 2013. They installed the equipment a day or two after we signed the contract.

Guess they wanted to get us locked in. Almost August now and no communication or clue when its going to be done. They keep failing the inspections and it just seems to push us to the back of the line Good news is the system is up there generating power (reducing our bill) and Vivent can''t bill us until the system is done and new meter put in. They are hosing themselves. Downside is that our bill will not go back up if they ever get it done and start to bill us.

Reviewed: 07/23/2014

03/27/2015
Thank you for providing us with this feedback. We have recently been looking through past reviews and want to just check in with you and see if everything was taken care of. If you have any other problems, concerns or questions please email me at jerra.stout@vivintsolar.com and I'd be happy to help you personally.

BobJ

Fresno, CA

Love it!

Love it!

Our PG&E bill was absolutely insane! I am so grateful that Derek Jonovich came and told us about Vivint

Solar. He was very professional and answered all of our questions. We are expected to save over $2,000 our first year with Vivint. This is an amazing company and we have had such a positive experience working with them. I highly recommend them if you are wanting to save money on your electric bills and use clean energy! Thank you Vivint Solar!

Reviewed: 07/19/2014

Vivint Solar

I had a Vivint Solar rep knock on my home here in NJ. At first I was skeptical, but he assured me I wasnt

obligated to anything and could make a decision once my CAD design came back. The representitive was very polite and did a great job explaining how it works and keeping up informed throughout the entire process. The more I thought about it I knew I was going to get the panels installed. For absolutely no cost or liability, I was able to lower my electricity bill and help the environment. I am very happy with my decision.

Reviewed: 06/17/2014

03/27/2015
We appreciate you writing this great review. We love getting feedback and hearing about people who are happy with their decision to go solar. Thank you for sharing your great experience!

Great Solar System for no out of pocket cost

Great Solar System for no out of pocket cost

My wife and I had Vivint Solar install a system on our roof and we love it. The system didn''t cost any

money out of pocket and we buy our energy cheaper than through our local energy provider. Clint Walker was very professional and informative and there were no high pressure tactics with Vivint.
Thanks Clint and Thanks Vivint for a great Solar system.
Scott Cline
Fresno, CA

Reviewed: 03/31/2014

03/27/2015
Thank YOU Scott! We are going through past reviews looking to collect more feedback and we love hearing about great experiences like yours. Thank you for writing a great review.

27arty

not installed yet but excitedly waiting

Good

not installed yet but excitedly waiting

i have read reviews saying bill is the same. duh that is what is represented. you pay nothing to convert to

solar. you pay for what is generated at 15 cents/kw which is basicly baseline power co price. However although small savings at first will buffer you from future rate increases. this seems smart to me. i can avoid paying into second and third tier rates . i pay nothing to go green. My rep (Clint Walker)energy consultant never proposed anything but modest savings initally. its the future buffer and savings i am excited about. i dont have thousands of dollars to go solar. this program costs me $0. all maintience is on them. i am just changing power companies. forgive spelling errors thank you.

Reviewed: 03/27/2014

03/27/2015
Thank you for this review! We are looking at all of our reviews and appreciate the feedback. We're glad that you were able to benefit from Vivint Solar.

Marlene Burroughs

Marlene Burroughs

my electric bill plus what Vivant charges me is the same as before. Have not saved a dime....they should

have installed more panels but told me Hawaiian Electric only allowed them to install 80% of usage...NOT TRUE...I have friends who are selling energy back to Hawaiian Electric...I have no relief on my bill and I am ultra conservative...I even have solar panels for my hot water usage....

Reviewed: 03/27/2014

Meli
03/27/2014
Never

Meli
03/27/2014
Not even BBB accredited...read complaints and reviews

03/27/2015
Hi Marlene. We were looking over our reviews from the past and just wanted to check in with you and see if things have improved since you posted your review last year. If you are still not happy with your solar then I'll look into your account and have someone contact you next week to see how we can make solar benefit you as much as possible. Let me know. You can email me at jerra.stout@vivintsolar.com so I can help you personally. Thanks!

rjmill89

6340 E Townsend, CA

Could not be happier!!!

Could not be happier!!!

Clint Walker knocked on my door on a very very hot day in July. He''s a young man but truly is people

oriented and very professional. He answered all my questions and after a few days I called him back and by October I was up and running with Solar. I can''t express the professionalism from start to finish in every aspect Vivint has shown through this process. I was recently approached at my home by of the President of a solar company called California Solar. He went on and on how Vivint Solar is a scam and how they have over 2500 complaints on BBB and goes on and on how I''m gonna regret having Vivint install my solar. I did my home work prior to signing this contract and after this individual came to my home and found out he was telling untruths when it comes to Vivint. I contacted my sales rep Clint and he had the company contact me and assured me everything was on the up and up. I cannot express how professional Vivint and all of their employees have been in dealing from start to finish with Vivint. I am very happy with my solar panels that have been installed and highly recommend Vivint to all of my friends and co-workers.

Reviewed: 11/22/2013

03/27/2015
We've been looking through our past reviews to collect more feedback and want to thank you for this great review. We're so glad you had a great experience with us and that you are benefiting from solar! We wish you the best!

A most happy customer!

A most happy customer!

Very pleasant, non-hard sell approach to presenting the system by Richard. Info was complete and accurate.

Install done by very courteous, professional crew. Follow up well done. Savings as expected.
Post install contact with sales rep has continued to be helpful, pleasant, and professional.

Reviewed: 11/14/2013

03/27/2015
We've been reading through our past reviews and want to thank you for writing this and giving good feedback. We're glad you had a great experience and that you are benefiting from solar!

Vivint is Awesome

Vivint is Awesome

Vivint Solar is Awesome!
Vivint''s Rep Landon Wimmer, knocked on our door and told us about solar

energy panels and the process for getting solar installed. We talked it over and decided to go ahead. He was very thorough in his explanation of the process.
Vivint was very professional in every aspect of the installation, billing, taking care of the paperwork for the City inspection and approval and follow-up calls to make sure everything was running smoothly. We were told it would take four hours for the installation. Their crew showed up right on time and were finished in just under three hours, and we have 36 panels.
I have never dealt with a more professional company and crew. Our power bill dropped from $600.00 in August of 2012 to $78.00 in August of this year. I cannot say enough good about Vivint Solar!
I Would Absolutely Recommend this Company

Reviewed: 10/05/2013

03/27/2015
We have been looking through past reviews and collecting feedback and we love hearing about great experiences! We're glad you are benefiting from solar and thank you for writing such a great review!

Vivint Solar

Vivint Solar was recommended to me by a retired police officer who had the system installed at their

residence. I correctly figured that if there would have been an issue with any of the above listed issues, he would certainly know. The only "problem" that we had with the installation was with the city of San Diego inspectors and their level of incompetency and lack of dependable scheduling. We are completely satisfied with all phases of Vivint and glad that we installed before the pending increase in SDG&E fees. Thank you Vivint Solar for being there for our community. We will continue to recommend your company for the services that you provide.

Reviewed: 09/25/2013

Cookie
09/25/2013
Most assuredly!!!

04/27/2015
That's great! Thank you for this review, we appreciate you taking the time to write this.

Vivint Solar

Very happy with the solar installation and the savings I am seeing each month.

Reviewed: 09/12/2013

Clovis Mom
09/12/2013
I would recommend everyone to check this out.

04/27/2015
We're so glad that you had a great experience with Vivint Solar. Thank you for taking the time to write out a review. We wish you the best!

Great Company, Great Deal

Great Company, Great Deal

We can''t say enough about the professionalism and ease of dealing with this company. Our system was

finally installed after years of deliberation over different solar programs. Finally one came along that we could afford and still justify the terms- Vivint Solar! Their PPA is the lowest flat price for electricity in San Diego and they took all the hassle, responsibility and liability out of the Solar installation and maintenance process. Our bill used to be around $250/mo as an average year-round, but now it is only $160/mo and we will avoid these SDG&E increases that are coming to every resident in San Diego within the next few months- everyone seems to be complaining about them but us! :)

Reviewed: 06/22/2013

03/27/2015
Thank you for this great review! We have been going through our past reviews and love to get feedback. We especially enjoy hearing when our customers save money and we're glad you are benefiting greatly from solar. We wish you the best!

Service Areas:

Arizona
Apache County
Allentown, Alpine, Burnt Water, Canyon de Chelly National Mo, Chambers, Chinle, Concho, Concho Valley, Cornfields, Cottonwood Station, Cross Canyon, Dennehotso, Eagar, Fort Defiance, Ganado, Greasewood, Greasewood Springs, Greer, Hawley Lake, Holbrook, Houck, Huachuca Terrace, Hubbell Trading Post Nationa, Hunters Point, Immanuel Mission, Kin-Li-Chee, Klagetoh, Low Mountain, Lukachukai, Lupton, Many Farms, McNary, Mennonite Mission, Mexican Water, Navajo Indian Reservation, Navajo Station, Nazlini, Nutrioso, Oak Springs, Petrified For, Petrified Forest Natl Pk, Pine Springs, Querino, Red Mesa, Red Valley, Richville, Rock Point, Rough Rock, Round Rock, Saint Johns, Saint Michaels, Salado, Salina, Sanders, Smoke Signal, Springerville, Springville, St Johns, St Michaels, Steamboat Canyon, Sunrise Springs, Tahchee, Teec Nos Pos, Tolacon, Toyei, Tsail, Tsaile, Tse Bonita, Two Story, Upper Greasewood Trading Pos, Upper Wheatfields, Vernon, White Clay, Wide Ruins, Window Rock, Witch Wells, Woodsprings
Maricopa County
California
El Dorado County
Kern County
Aerial Acres, Alpine Forest, Arvin, Bakersfield, Bear Valley Springs, Bear Vly Spgs, Bodfish, Boron, Buttonwillow, Caliente, Calif City, California City, California Correctional Inst, Cantil, China Lake, China Lake Nwc, Del Kern, Delano, Desert Lake, Di Giorgio, Edison, Edward, Edwards, Edwards AFB, Edwards Air Force Base, Fellows, Four Corners, Frazier Park, Fremont Valley, Garlock, Glennville, Golden Hills, Gorman, Havilah, Inyokern, Johannesburg, Keene, Kernville, Kramer Junction, Lake Isabella, Lamont, Lebec, Loraine, Lost Hills, Maricopa, Mc Farland, Mc Kittrick, Mettler, Mojave, Monolith, Mountain Mesa, North Edwards, Onyx, Pearsonville, Pine Mountain Club, Pine Mtn Clb, Pumpkin Center, Pumpkin Ctr, Randsburg, Red Mountain, Ridgecrest, River Kern, Rosamond, Sand Canyon, Shafter, Stallion Spgs, Stallion Springs, Taft, Tehachapi, Tropico Village, Tupman, Wasco, Weldon, Willow Spgs, Willow Springs, Wofford Heights, Wofford Hts, Woody
Los Angeles County
A A R P, A A R P Pharmacy, AARP, Acton, Agoura, Agoura Hills, Agua Dulce, Alhambra, Altadena, Ambassador College, Ambassador I C Foundation, Arcadia, Arco, Arco-Plaza, Arleta, Artesia, August F. Haw, Avalon, Avon Products, Azusa, Baldwin Hills, Baldwin Park, Bank of America, Bar Code Term Annex, Barrington, Bassett, Bell, Bell Canyon, Bell Gardens, Bellflower, Belmont Shore, Beverly Hills, Bicentennial, Biola University, Bixby Knolls, Blue Cross of So Calif, Boeing, Bouquet Canyon, Box Canyon, Boyle Heights, Bradbury, Bradley International, Brentwood, Briggs, Broadway Manchester, Bulk Mail Center, Burbank, Burbank Studios, Business Reply, C S U Dom Hls, C S U Long Beach, Cabrillo, Cal State Univ Dom Hills, Cal Tech, Calabasas, Calabasas Hills, calabasas hls, Calif State Univ Long Beach, California State University, Canoga Park, Canyon Cntry, Canyon Country, Carson, Castaic, Catalina, Century City, Cerritos, Charter Oak, Chatsworth, Cimarron, Citibank, City Industry, City National Bank, City of Industry, City Ranch, Claremont, Commerce, Compton, Cornell, Covina, Crenshaw, Crystal City, Crystalaire, Cty of Cmmrce, Cudahy, Culver City, Culver Cty, Del Sur, Del Valle Finance, Deluxe Check, Department of Gas & Water, Diamond Bar, Disney Productions, Dockweiler, Dodgertown, Dominguez, Downey, Dowtown Carrier Annex, Duarte, E Rncho Dmngz, Eagle Rock, East Long Beach, East Los Angeles, East Rancho Dominguez, Echo Park, Edendale, El Monte, El Segundo, Elizabeth Lake, Elizabeth Lk, Encino, Est Ls Angls, Fair Oaks Ranch, Fairmont, Farmer Market, Federal, Federal Home Loan Bank, Firestone Park, Firestone Pk, Flint, Flintridge, Fort Macarthur, Foy, Friendly Valley, Ft Macarthur, Fuller Theological Seminary, Gardena, Glassell, Glassell Park, Glendale, Glendale Galleria, Glendora, Granada Hills, Green, Green Valley, Greenmead, Griffith, Hacienda Heights, Hacienda Hts, Hancock, Hansen Hills, Harbor City, Hawaiian Gardens, Hawaiian Gdns, Hawthorne, Hazard, Hermosa Beach, Hi Vista, Hidden Hills, Highland Park, Holly Park, Hollyglen, Hollywood, Huntington Park, Huntington Pk, Inglewood, Irwindale, J B Lansing Co, J P Morgan, Juniper Hills, Kagel Canyon, Kaiser Foundation Health, LA, La Canada, La Canada Flintridge, La Canada Flt, La Crescenta, La International Service Ctr, La Mirada, La Puente, La Tijera, La Tuna Canyon, La Verne, Lake Balboa, Lake Elizabeth, Lake Hughes, Lake La, Lake Los Angeles, Lake View Ter, Lake View Terrace, Lakeshore Learning, Lakeview Terrace, Lakewood, Lamirada, Lancaster, Lane, Lawndale, LB, Leimert Park, Lennox, Leona Valley, Lincoln Heights, Lincoln Hts, Littlerock, Llano, Lockheed Advanced Dev Co, Lomita, Long Beach, Long Beach Shared Firm, Los Angeles, Los Angeles AFB, Los Angeles Dodgers, Los Angeles International Ai, Los Angls AFB, Los Feliz, Los Nietos, Lugo, Lynwood, Magnolia Park, Malibu, Manhattan Bch, Manhattan Beach, Mar Vista, Marina del Rey, Marina dl Rey, Market, Maywood, Mellon Regional Lockbox Netw, Metler Valley, Mint Canyon, Miracle Mile, Mirada, Mission Hills, Monrovia, Mont Park, Mont Pk, Monte Nido, Montebello, Monterey Park, Monterey Pk, Montrose, Mount Wilson, N B C, N Hollywood, Naples, Neenach, Newhall, North Hills, North Hollywood, North Long Beach, Northridge, Norwalk, Oak Park, Oakwood, Pacific Palisades, Pacific Plsds, Pacoima, Palmdale, Palms, Palos Verdes Estates, Palos Verdes Peninsula, Panorama City, Paramount, Pasadena, Pearblossom, Phillips Ranch, Phillips Rnch, Pico Heights, Pico Rivera, Pierce College, Playa del Rey, Playa Vista, Pls Vrds Est, Pls Vrds Pnsl, Pomona, Porter Ranch, Press Telegram, Preuss, Quartz Hill, Ralph M Parsons Co, Rancho Dominguez, Rancho La Tuna Canyon, Rancho Palos Verdes, Rancho Park, Rch Palos Vrd, Redondo Beach, Reseda, Rimpau, Rllng Hls Est, Rncho Domingz, Rodale Press, Rolling Hills, Rolling Hills Estates, Roosevelt Corner, Rosemead, Rosewood, Rowland Heights, Rowland Hghts, Rowland Hgts, S el Monte, S Pasadena, San Dimas, San Fernando, San Gabriel, San Marino, San Pedro, Sandberg, Sanford, Santa Catalina, Santa Clarita, Santa Fe Spgs, Santa Fe Springs, Santa Monica, Santa Western, Saratoga Hills, Saratoga Hls, Saugus, Sepulveda, Shadow Hills, Shared Firm Zip Code, Sherman Oaks, Sherman Village, Sherman Vlg, Sierra Madre, Signal Hill, Signal Hl, Silver Lake, Sleepy Valley, So Cal Edison Co, South, South El Monte, South Gate, South Pasadena, Southern California Gas Co, Starlight Hills, Stevenson Ranch, Stevenson Rnh, Studio City, Sun Valley, Sun Village, Sunland, Sylmar, Tarzana, Temple City, Terminal Island, Textile Boxes, Textile Finance, Three Points, Toluca Lake, Toluca Ter, Toluca Terrace, Topanga, Torrance, Tournament of Roses Assoc, Tujunga, U S Purchasing Corp, U S Purchasing Exchange, UCLA, Universal City, Universal Cty, University of Southern Ca, Us Purchasing Exchange, Val Verde, Valencia, Valley Glen, Valley Village, Valley Vlg, Valyermo, Van Nuys, Venice, Verdugo City, Vermont, Vernon, Veterans Adm, Veterans Admin, Veterans Administration, Veterans Admn, View Park, Village, W Hollywood, W Los Angeles, W Toluca Lake, Wagner, Walnut, Walnut Park, Walt Disney Co, Watts, Wells Fargo, Wells Fargo Bank, West Adams, West Covina, West Hills, West Hollywood, West Los Angeles, West Toluca Lake, Westchester, Westvern, Whittier, Wilcox, Wilmington, Wilshire-La Brea, Wilsona Gardens, Windsor Hills, Winnetka, WLA, Woodland Hills, Woodland Hls
Orange County
Aliso Viejo, Anaheim, Anaheim Hills, Atwood, Balboa, Balboa Island, Bank of America, Beach Center, Brea, Bristol, Brookhurst Center, Buena Park, Capistrano Beach, Capo Beach, Corona del Mar, Corona dl Mar, Costa Mesa, Coto de Caza, Cowan Heights, Cypress, Dana Point, Diamond, Dove Canyon, East Irvine, El Toro, Federal, Fluor Corp, Foothill Ranch, Foothill Rnch, Fountain Valley, Fountain Vly, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Holiday, Household Finance, Huntingtn Bch, Huntington, Huntington Beach, Irvine, King, La Habra, La Habra Heights, La Habra Hgts, La Habra Hts, La Palma, Ladera Ranch, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Woods, Lake Forest, Los Alamitos, Midway City, Mission Viejo, Modjeska, Modjeska Canyon, Monarch Bay, Monarch Beach, Newport Beach, Newport Coast, North Tustin, Orange, Placentia, Playa, Portola Hills, Rancho Santa Margarita, Rancho Sta Marg, Rcho Sta Marg, Robinson Ranch, Robinson Rnch, Rossmoor, RSM, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, San Juan Capo, Santa Ana, Seal Beach, Silverado, South Laguna, South Main, Stanton, Sunkist, Sunset Beach, Surfside, Trabuco, Trabuco Canyon, Trabuco Cyn, Tustin, UCI, Univ of California Irvine, Villa Park, Westminster, Yorba Linda
Riverside County
100 Palms, 1000 Palms, Aguanga, Anza, Arlington, Banning, Barona Rancheria, Beaumont, Bermuda Dunes, Blythe, Box Springs, Cabazon, Calimesa, Canyon Crest, Canyon Lake, Casa Blanca, Cathedral City, Cathedral Cty, Cherry Valley, Chiriaco Smt, Chiriaco Summit, City of Riverside, Coachella, Corona, Desert Center, Desert Edge, Desert Hot Springs, Desert Shores, Dsrt Hot Spgs, Eagle Mountain, Eagle Mtn, Eastvale, Gilman Hot Springs, Glmn Hot Spgs, Hemet, Holcomb Village, Homeland, Idyllwild, Indian Wells, Indio, Jurupa Valley, La Quinta, La Sierra, Lake Elsinore, Lakeview, Lk Elsinore, March Air Reserve Base, March Arb, Mecca, Menifee, Mesa Verde, Mira Loma, Moreno Valley, Mountain Center, Mountain Ctr, Murrieta, Murrieta Hot Springs, N Palm Spgs, N Palm Springs, No Palm Springs, Norco, North Palm Springs, North Shore, Nuevo, One Hundred Palms, Palm Desert, Palm Springs, Palm Springs Municipal Airpo, Perris, Pinyon Pines, Quail Valley, Rancho Belago, Rancho California, Rancho Mirage, Ripley, Riverside, Romoland, Rubidoux, San Jacinto, Sandy Korner, Sky Valley, Smoke Tree, Starcrest of Cal, Sun City, Temecula, Thermal, Thousand Palms, Thousand Plms, Torres Martinez Indian Reser, Univ of CA Riverside, Valerie, Vista Santa Rosa, Whitewater, Wildomar, Winchester, Woodcrest
San Bernardino County
29 Palms, Adelanto, Alta Loma, Amboy, Angelus Oaks, Apple Valley, Argus, Arrowbear Lake, Arrowbear Lk, Arrowhead Farms, Arrowhed Farm, Baker, Ballarat, Barstow, Base Line, Big Bear, Big Bear City, Big Bear Lake, Big River, Black Meadow Landing, Bloomington, Blue Jay, Blythe, Bryn Mawr, Cadiz, Cajon Junction, Campus Crusade for Christ, Cedar Glen, Cedar Pines Pk, Cedarpines Park, Cedarpines Pk, Chemehuevi, Chemehuevi Valley, Chino, Chino Hills, Cima, City Hall, Colton, Crest Park, Crestline, Crestmore, Cucamonga, Daggett, Del Rosa, Devore Heights, Devore Hghts, Earp, El Mirage, Essex, Etiwanda, Fallsvale, Fawnskin, Fontana, Forest Falls, Fort Irwin, George AFB, Goffs, Grand Terrace, Green Valley Lake, Green Vly Lk, Guasti, Havasu Lake, Helendale, Hesperia, Highland, Hinkley, Hodge, Jess Ranch, Johnson Valley, Johnson Vly, Joshua Tree, Kelso, Lake Arrowhead, Lake Gregory, Landers, Lk Arrowhead, Lockhart, Loma Linda, Loma Linda University, Lucerne Valley, Lucerne Vly, Ludlow, Lytle Creek, Marigold, Mentone, Montclair, Morongo Valley, Morongo Vly, Mountain Home Village, Mountain Pass, Mt Baldy, Muscoy, Needles, Newberry Spgs, Newberry Springs, Nipton, North Loma Linda, Oak Glen, Oak Hills, Ontario, Oro Grande, Parker Dam, Patton, Phelan, Pinon Hills, Pioneer Point, Pioneertown, Rancho Cucamonga, Rch Cucamonga, Redlands, Rialto, Rimforest, Rimrock, Running Spgs, Running Springs, S B County Offices, San Bernardino, Seven Oaks, Silver Lakes, Skyforest, Smiley Heights, Sn Bernrdno, Spg Valley Lk, Spring Valley Lake, Sugarloaf, Trona, Twentynin Plm, Twentynine Palms, Twentynine Palms MCB, Twin Peaks, Upland, Valley of Enchantment, Verdemont, Veterans' Hospital, Victorville, Vidal, Vidal Junction, Wrightwood, Yermo, Yucaipa, Yucca Valley
San Diego County
Alpine, ASW Training Ctr, Bonita, Bonsall, Borrego Spgs, Borrego Springs, Bostonia, Boulevard, California State San Marcos, Camp Pendleton, Campo, Cardiff, Cardiff by the Sea, Carlsbad, Chula Vista, Cmp Pendleton, Coronado, Crest, Del Mar, Descanso, Dulzura, El Cajon, Encinitas, Escondido, Fallbrook, Guatay, Hidden Meadows, Imperial Bch, Imperial Beach, Jacumba, Jamul, Julian, La Costa, La Jolla, La Mesa, Lake San Marcos, Lakeside, Lemon Grove, Leucadia, Lincoln Acres, Marine Corp Base, MCRD San Diego, Mount Laguna, Nas Miramar, Nas N Island, Nas North Island, National City, Naval Amphibious Base, Naval Hospital, Naval Station 32nd St, Naval Supply Ctr, Nestor, Ocean Beach, Oceanside, Olivenhain, Pacific Beach, Pala, Palomar Mountain, Palomar Mtn, Pauma Valley, Pine Valley, Potrero, Poway, Rainbow, Ramona, Ranchita, Rancho Bernardo, Rancho La Costa, Rancho Santa Fe, Rcho Santa Fe, San Diego, San Diego County Jail, San Diego Gas and Electric, San Diego State University, San Diego Water Utilities, San Luis Rey, San Marcos, San Ysidro, Santa Ysabel, Santee, Solana Beach, Spawars System Center, Spring Valley, T K Manufacturing, Tecate, UCSB, UCSD, V A Hosp, Valley Center, Vista, Warner Spgs, Warner Springs
District of Columbia
District of Columbia County
Action, Adm Office Us Court, Adv Comm Inter Govt Relation, Amer Assc Retired Persons, Anacostia, Anacostia Anx, Armed Forces Inaugural Com, Armed Forces Inst Pathology, Arms Control and Disarm Agy, Army Criminal Invest, Bank of America, Blue Cross Group Hosp, Bolling AFB, Bolling Air Force Bas, BRM, Broadcasting Bd of Governors, Bur Medicine Surgery, Bureau Engav and Printing, Bureau Labor Statistics, Bureau Narc and Dngr Drugs, Bureau Narc Dngr Drugs Lab, Bureau of Census, Bureau of Indian Affairs, Bureau of Mines, Bureau of Prisons, Bureau of Public Debt, Business Reply, Catholic Univ, Central Intelligence Agency, Chevy Chase, Chief Naval Operation, Civil Aeronautics Board, Comm Equal Oppor Armed Forc, Comm on Civil Rights, Comm Tech Uses Copyrights, Commodity Futures Trade, Comptroller of Currency, Consumer Product Safety Comm, Court of Military Appeals, Criterion Ins Co, Defense Intelligence, Department of State, Department State Intrntl Div, Dept Agric Off Outside Hq, Dept Air Force Pentagon, Dept Labor Payroll Audit Div, Dept Navy Fed Credit Union, Dept Navy Hq Marines Arl, Dept Navy Other Offices, Dept of Agriculture, Dept of Army Pentagon, Dept of Commerce, Dept of Commerce Outside Hq, Dept of Energy, Dept of Homeland Security, Dept of Interior, Dept of Justice, Dept of Labor, Dept of Labor Manpower Admn, Dept of Transportation, Dept Treas Check Claims Div, Dept Treas Other Offices, Dir National Intelligence, District Director Irs, Dulles International Airp, Envir Protect Agency, Equal Emp Opportunity Comm, Exec Office Other Organ, Export Import Bank, Family Support Administratio, Farm Credit Admin, FBI, FBI Identification Unit, Fed Communications Comm, Fed Emer Mngt Agency, Fed Labor Relations Auth, Fed Mediation and Concil Ser, Fed Records Center, Federal Aviation Agency, Federal Deposit Ins Corp, Federal Election Comm, Federal Energy Reg Comm, Federal Maritime Commission, Federal Reserve Board, Federal Trade Comm, FedEx, FHA Comptroller, Food and Drug Admin, Foreign Claims Settlement, Fort Lesley J McNair, Fort McNair, Friendship Heights, Ft L J McNair, G E I C O, G W Univ, Gen Services Admin, General Accounting Office, General Delivery, Geological Survey, Georgetown Univ, Govt Printing Office, GPO Field Serv Div, GPO Procurement Div, GPO Supt of Documents, GSA Consumer Products Info, GSA Crystal City, GSA Region 3, GSA Surplus Sales, GSA-TCS, Hew Food and Drug Admin, Housing and Urban Dev, Housing Assistance Adm, Howard Univ, Howard University Hospital, Hud Fed Housing Adm, Hud Fed Natl Mortgage, Immig and Natural Records, Immig and Naturalization Ser, Int Group Plans Inc, Inter Amer Defense Board, Inter American Dev Bank, Internal Revenue Service, International Joint Comm, International Monetary Fund, International Trade Comm, Jbab, John F Kennedy Center, Joint Base Anacostia Bolling, Joint Staff, Labor Management Admin, Law Enforce Assist Adm, Lib of Congress Licensing, Library of Congress, Library of Congress Card Div, Library of Congress Handicap, Mafic, Marine Barrks, Marriott Corp, Merit Systems Protection Bd, Military Sealift Command, National Academy of Science, National Credit Union Admin, National Gallery of Art, National Imaging and Mapping, National Mediation Board, National Park Service, National Security Counsel, National Selective Service, Natl Aero and Space Admin, Natl Archives and Records, Natl Capitol Planning, Natl Comm on Social Sec, Natl Institute of Educ, Natl Labor Relations Board, Natl Repub Cong Comm, Natl Trans Safety Board, Naval Anacost Annex, Naval Intelligence Com, Naval Intelligence Support C, Naval Investigative Service, Naval Research Laboratory, Naval Sea Sys, Naval Sea Systems Command, Naval Station Anacostia, Naval Telecommunications Com, Navy Annex, Navy Observatory, Navy Security Group, Navy Yard, Nuclear Regulatory Comm, Office of Mgmt and Budget, Office of Thrift Supervision, Office of Workers Comp, Office Personnel Mgmt, Oversea Pvt Inves Corp, P E P C O, Parcel Return Service, Parcel Return Svc, Passport Office, Peace Corps, Pentagon, Pepco, Philatelic Sales, Philatelic Sales Division, PNC Financial, Postal Regulatory Comm, Pre Inaugural Committee, Presidential Transition Team, Prs, Readasorus, Resolution Trust Corporation, Resolutn Trust Oversight Brd, Securities and Exchange Comm, Shared Brm, Small Business Admin, Smithsonian Institute, Soc Sec Bureau Hearing App, Social Security, Soldiers Airmens Home, State Department, Sun Trust Bank Inc, Surface Transportation Board, Tennessee Valley Auth, U S Chamber of Com, U S Trade Representative, United States Senate, Universal Postal Union Congr, US Army Corp of Engineers, Us Bureau of Customs, US Citizenship Immigration, Us Coast Guard, Us Copyright Office, Us Court Appeal Fed Circuit, US Department of Treasury, US Dept of Education, US Dept of Hlth Human Serv, US Dept of Labor Stats, Us Holocaust Memorial Museum, Us House of Representatives, Us Information Agency, Us Marine Corps Barracks, US Secret Service, US Social Securtiy Admin, Us Supreme Court, Us Synthetic Fuel Corp, Us Tax Court, Us Treasurer, USPS Consumer Affairs, USPS Headquarters, Verizon, Veterans Admin, Veterans Benefits Office, Veterans Hospital, Vietnam Vet Mem Fund, Wachovia, Walter Reed Army Med Center, Wash, Wash Gas, Wash Intell Bureau Inc, Washing, Washingtn, Washington, Washington DC Post Office, Washington Gas, Washington Intel Bur, Washington Na, Washington Navy Yard, Washington Post, White House Ofc of Vice Pres, White House Ofc Staff, Woodward and Lothrop, World Bank
Hawaii
Honolulu County
Massachusetts
Barnstable County
Barnstable, Bass River, Bourne, Brewster, Buzzards Bay, Cataumet, Centerville, Chatham, Cotuit, Cummaquid, Dennis, Dennis Port, Dennisport, E Dennis, E Falmouth, E Harwich, E Sandwich, Ea Falmouth, East Dennis, East Falmouth, East Harwich, East Orleans, East Sandwich, Eastham, Falmouth, Forestdale, Hardwich, Harwich, Harwich Port, Harwichport, Hatchville, Hyannis, Hyannis Port, Marstons Mills, Marstons Mls, Mashpee, Monument Bch, Monument Beach, N Chatham, N Falmouth, New Seabury, North Chatham, North Eastham, North Falmouth, North Truro, Orleans, Osterville, Otis A F B, Otis Air National Guard, Otis ANG, Otis ANGB, Pocasset, Provincetown, S Dennis, S Wellfleet, S Yarmouth, Sagamore, Sagamore Bch, Sagamore Beach, Sandwich, Silver Beach, So Yarmouth, South Chatham, South Dennis, South Harwich, South Mashpee, South Orleans, South Wellfleet, South Yarmouth, Teaticket, Truro, W Barnstable, W Barnstble, W Dennis, W Falmouth, W Hyannisprt, W Yarmouth, Waquoit, Wellfleet, West Barnstable, West Chatham, West Dennis, West Falmouth, West Harwich, West Hyannisport, West Yarmouth, Woods Hole, Woodshole, Yarmouth, Yarmouth Port, Yarmouthport
Berkshire County
Adams, Alford, Allendale, Ashley Falls, Assoc of Marian Helpers, Becket, Becket Corners, Berkshire, Berkshire Heights, Big Pond, Charlemont, Cheshire, Clarksburg, Cold Spring, Dalton, Drury, E Otis, East Otis, East Windsor, Egremont, Florida, Glendale, Great Barrington, Gt Barrington, Hancock, Hartsville, Hinsdale, Housatonic, Interlaken, Lanesboro, Lanesborough, Lee, Lenox, Lenox Dale, Marian Helpers, Marion Fathers, Mill River, Monterey, Mount Washington, Mt Washington, N Adams, N Egremont, New Ashford, New Marlboro, New Marlborou, New Marlborough, No Adams, No Egremont, North Adams, North Egremont, North Otis, Otis, Peru, Pittsfield, Richmond, Risingdale, S Egremont, Sandisfield, Savoy, Sheffield, Sherwood Forest, Simons Rock, So Egremont, South Egremont, South Lee, South Sandisfield, Southfield, Stockbridge, Tyringham, Van Deusenville, W Becket, W Stockbridge, Washington, West Otis, West Stockbridge, West Stockbridge Center, Williamstn, Williamstown, Windsor, Wmstown
Middlesex County
Acton, Arlington, Arlington Heights, Arlington Hts, Ashby, Ashland, Auburndale, Ayer, Bank of America, Bedford, Belmont, Billerica, Boston Clg, Boston College, Boxboro, Boxborough, Brookline, Burlington, Cambridge, Cambridgeport, Carlisle, Chelmsford, Cherry Brook, Chestnut Hill, Cochituate, Concord, Devens, Dracut, Dunstable, E Arlington, E Cambridge, E Pepperell, E Somerville, E Watertown, East Arlington, East Cambridge, East Pepperell, East Somerville, East Watertown, Everett, Field Premium Inc, Forge Village, Fort Devens, Framingham, Framingham Center, Framingham So, Ft Devens, Groton, Hanscom AFB, Harvard Sq, Harvard Square, Hastings, Holliston, Hopkinton, Hudson, Inman Square, Kates Corner, Kendal Green, Kendall Square, Lahey Clinic Med Ctr, Lexington, Lincoln, Lincoln Center, Littleton, Lowell, Malden, Marlboro, Marlborough, Massachusetts District, Maynard, Medford, Mellon Financial Services, Melrose, N Billerica, N Cambridge, N Chelmsford, N Natick, N Reading, N Sudbury, Nabnasset, Natick, National Grid, New England Business, New England Business Svc Inc, New Town, Newton, Newton Center, Newton Centre, Newton Cntr, Newton Ctr, Newton Highlands, Newton Hlds, Newton L F, Newton Lower Falls, Newton U F, Newton Upper Falls, Newtonville, No Natick, Nonantum, North Billerica, North Cambridge, North Chelmsford, North Natick, North Reading, North Sudbury, North Waltham, Nutting Lake, Nuttings Lake, Pepperell, Pinehurst, Pingryville, Porter Square, Reading, Riverside, S Chelmsford, S Natick, Saxonville, Sherborn, Shirley, Shirley Center, Shirley Ctr, Silver Hill, So Natick, Somerville, South Natick, South Waltham, Stoneham, Stony Brook, Stow, Sudbury, Tewksbury, Townsend, Tufts Univ, Tufts University, Tyngsboro, Tyngsborough, Village of Nagog Woods, Vlg Nagog Wds, Vlg of Nagog Woods, W Acton, W Concord, W Groton, W Medford, W Newton, W Somerville, W Townsend, Waban, Wakefield, Waltham, Watertown, Watertown Financial, Waverley, Wayland, West Acton, West Concord, West Groton, West Medford, West Newton, West Somerville, West Townsend, Westford, Weston, Wilmington, Winchester, Winter Hill, Woburn, Woodville
Norfolk County
Avon, Babson Park, Bellingham, Braintree, Braintree Highlands, Braintree Hld, Braintree Phantom, Brookline, Brookline Village, Brookline Vlg, Canton, Cohasset, Dedham, Dover, E Braintree, E Walpole, East Braintree, East Milton, East Walpole, East Weymouth, Foxboro, Foxborough, Franklin, Holbrook, Houghs Neck, Islington, Marina Bay, Medfield, Medway, Millis, Milton, Milton Village, Milton Vlg, N Attleboro, N Quincy, N Weymouth, Needham, Needham Heights, Needham Hgts, Needham Jct, No Quincy, Norfolk, Norfolk Downs, North Attleboro, North Quincy, North Weymouth, Norwood, Plainville, Quincy, Quincy Center, Randolph, S Walpole, S Weymouth, Sharon, Sheldonville, South Quincy, South Walpole, South Weymouth, Squantum, Stoughton, Walpole, Wellesley, Wellesley Fms, Wellesley Hills, Wellesley Hls, West Quincy, Westwood, Weymouth, Weymouth Lndg, Weymouth NAS, Wollaston, Wrentham
Plymouth County
Abington, Accord, Aetna Life & Casualty Co, Assinippi, Brant Rock, Bridgewater, Bridgewater State College, Brockton, Bryantville, Carver, Cedarville, Duxbury, E Bridgewater, E Bridgewtr, E Wareham, East Bridgewater, East Carver, East Pembroke, East Wareham, Elmwood, Green Harbor, Greenbush, Halifax, Hanover, Hanson, Hingham, Hull, Humarock, Kingston, Lakeville, Lakeville Phantom, Manomet, Marion, Marshfield, Marshfield Hills, Marshfld Hls, Mattapoisett, Middleboro, Middleborough, Minot, Monponsett, N Marshfield, N Pembroke, N Scituate, Nantasket Beach, North Abington, North Carver, North Marshfield, North Pembroke, North Scituate, Norwell, Ocean Bluff, Ocean Spray, Onset, Pembroke, Plymouth, Plympton, Rochester, Rockland, Rocky Nook, Scituate, Scituate Center, Scituate Harbor, Shared Firm Zip Code, Silver Lake, South Carver, Talbots, W Bridgewater, W Wareham, Wareham, Wearguard, West Bridgewater, West Hanover, West Wareham, White Horse Beach, Whitman, Wht Horse Bch
Worcester County
Allmerica, Ashburnham, Athol, Auburn, Baldwinville, Barre, Berlin, Blackstone, Bolton, Boylston, Brookfield, Central Mass P & D Ctr, Charlton, Charlton City, Charlton Depot, Charlton Dept, Charlton Dpt, Cherry Valley, Clinton, Douglas, Dudley, Dudley Hill, E Blackstone, E Brookfield, E Princeton, E Templeton, East Blackstone, East Brookfield, East Douglas, East Millbury, East Princeton, East Templeton, Edgemere, EMC, Fayville, Fiskdale, Fitchburg, Gardner, Gilbertville, Globe Village, Grafton, Greendale, Hardwick, Harvard, Hassanamisco Indian Reservat, Holden, Hopedale, Hubbardston, Jefferson, Lambs Grove, Lancaster, Leicester, Leominster, Linwood, Lunenburg, Manchaug, Mendon, Milford, Millbury, Millerville, Millville, Morningdale, N Brookfield, N Grafton, N Uxbridge, National Grid Co, New Braintree, No Grafton, North Brookfield, North Grafton, North Lancaster, North Oxford, North Uxbridge, Northboro, Northborough, Northbridge, Oakdale, Oakham, Old Furnace, Otter River, Oxford, Paxton, Petersham, Phillipston, Princeton, Richardson Corners, Rochdale, Rockdale, Royalston, Rutland, S Lancaster, S Royalston, Sandersdale, Saundersville, Shrewsbury, So Lancaster, South Ashburnham, South Barre, South Grafton, South Lancaster, Southboro, Southborough, Southbridge, Spencer, Sterling, Sterling Junction, Still River, Sturbridge, Sutton, Templeton, Tyco, Upton, Uxbridge, Verizon, W Brookfield, W Upton, W Warren, Warren, Webster, Webster Square, West Boylston, West Brookfield, West Millbury, West Side, West Upton, West Warren, Westboro, Westborough, Westboylston, Westbrookfield, Westminster, Wheelwright, Whitinsville, Wilkinsonvile, Wilkinsonville, Winchdon Spgs, Winchendon, Winchendon Springs, Worcester
Maryland
Anne Arundel County
Annapolis, Arnold, Baltimore, Bancroft Hall, Brooklyn, Cape Saint Claire, Carvel Beach, Chestnut Hill Cove, Chstnt Hl Cv, Churchton, Clearwater Beach, Clearwatr Bch, Comptroller of the Treasury, Cpe St Claire, Crofton, Crownsville, Curtis Bay, Davidsonville, Deale, Eastport, Edgewater, Fairhaven, Fort George G Meade, Fort George Meade, Fort Meade, Friendship, Ft George G Meade, Ft Meade, Galesville, Gambrills, Gibson Island, Glen Burnie, Greenland Bch, Greenland Beach, Hanover, Harmans, Harwood, Highland Bch, Lake Shore, Laurel, Linthicum, Linthicum Heights, Linthicum Hts, Lothian, Maryland City, Maryland Motor Vehicle Admin, Mayo, Md City, Millersville, Naval Academy, Odenton, Orchard Beach, Pasadena, Riva, Riviera Beach, Russett, Severn, Severna Park, Shady Side, Sherwood Forest, Sherwood Frst, Stoney Beach, Tracys Landing, Tracys Lndg, West River