The Solar Exchange

745 North Main Street | Suite F | Taylor AZ 85939

Rating:

Based on 11 Reviews

To receive a free estimate on your solar requirements, please use the Solar Calculator below.

Company Description:

No description available.

Energy Solution Providers, LLC

Energy Solution Providers, has been dedicated to solar and wind energy for more than a decade in Arizona. We have installed thousands

of affordable, dependable, and attractive solar systems. We are locally owned and operated, call us for a free quote

(67 reviews)

• Poor

• Terrible

Would you recommend?

11 Reviews

Sort by: Date or Ratings (sorted by most recent)

off grid solar system/with deep well pump

off grid solar system/with deep well pump

I have had system for 2 years now. It is an upgrade from previous system we did ourselves. It works

perfectly. Can run several tvs, washing machine, pumps, heat, etc without any problems even when we have several days of cloudy weather. Installation is perfect and looks great. They are very professional. When we were hit by lightening last year they repaired the damaged part the next day.

Reviewed: 06/01/2015

Poor follow up

Below Average

Poor follow up

The Solar Exchange installed my roof top system 3 years ago and I have had problems off and on during that

time with minimal and now non existent help from them. Currently my panels are putting out about 10% of what they should and The Solar Exchange does not care. They were more than happy to install this expensive system but have no desire for follow up. Be wary of using them.

Reviewed: 10/27/2014

Type: other

Reviewed: 06/19/2012

Click here for more details

Good

Click here for more details

Reviewed: 06/14/2012

Reviewed: 06/09/2012

Type: other

Reviewed: 06/09/2012

Type: Residential Electric, Residential Hot Water, Wind

Reviewed: 06/08/2012

Reviewed: 06/06/2012

Click here for more details

Everyone, friends and visitors alike who see the finishd Solar Panels project, are very impressed! And, I

have comfort in knowing that if the electric grid goes down, that I will still have electricity for the important areas of my home.
utility inspection, were any work corrections needed before the utility inspection was signed off ? I`m not sure...ask Mr. Hamilton.
If you used purchase incentives: Did your contractor charge you the full job amount, or the net amount after purchase incentives were deducted ? The wording of this question is confusing...ask Mr. Hamilton.

Reviewed: 06/05/2012

Type: Commercial Electric

Reviewed: 06/04/2012

Click here for more details

I have been dealing with Matt Hamilton one of the principls of Solar Exchange since 1997. Always with

excellent results, mark me down as a very happy and satisfied customer.

Reviewed: 06/04/2012

Copyright © 2012 - solarreviews.com. All rights reserved.