Tablerock Technologies LLC

716 Sliding Rock Road | Pickens SC 29671

Rating:

Based on 10 Reviews

To receive a free estimate on your solar requirements, please use the Solar Calculator below.

Company Description:

Tablerock Technologies, in business for nearly 10 years, has a reputation in the Southeast as the premier design/build solar contractor for residential, small business, and municipal installations. Our quality and customer service are second to none.

Sunstore Solar

Sunstore Solar is the premiere full service Solar Energy provider with over 30 years of experience in the Carolinas.
We

specialize in consulting, design and installation of proven high quality renewable energy systems that suit your needs.

(73 reviews)

• Poor

• Terrible

Would you recommend?

10 Reviews

Sort by: Date or Ratings (sorted by most recent)

Good Purchase!!

Good Purchase!!

When we had our pool installed 4 years ago, we also installed a heat pump. My wife uses the pool for water

therapy and needs the water very warm. We use the pool about 7 months per year. The electricity costs when we run the heat pump average $100-150 per month. Tone and her crew installed a passive solar panel to heat our pool last spring and I didn''t have to turn on my heat pump all year, except once to make sure it still works. With the savings on electricity compared to the previous years I estimate that the solar panel will pay for itself in 3 years.

If I had known about this when we had the pool built, we would have gone solar from the beginning and saved the cost of the heat pump. With the solar system in place and working so well, that heat pump is basically a very expensive, 200 pound paperweight now.

Reviewed: 01/29/2014

Click here for more details

Great professionals to work with-I have installed hot water and PV electric-and have contracted for pool

heating. Outstanding folks to deal with!
my decision was actually based upon my return on my money-solar PV, hot water and pool heating provides a better return on my investment than any current financial instruments-including money market funds, bonds, stock market etc. The combination of tax credits, home value increase and saving on a power bill that is expected to rise substantially added up to the best financial decision I could make for the $32,000 investment.

Type: Residential Electric

Reviewed: 08/05/2008

Click here for more details

I am extremely pleased with the system and the work completed by TableRock Technologies. I am anxious to see

how well the heat assist unit works this winter. I consider this to be a great investment!

Reviewed: 09/24/2007

Click here for more details

I am very pleased with the installation of the hot water system and the cost savings it has already

provided. I am anxious to see how well the heat assist work for the heat pump this winter.

Type: other

Reviewed: 08/31/2007

Solid, professional work.

Reviewed: 07/26/2007

Reviewed: 09/30/2006

Reviewed: 09/27/2006

Click here for more details

Highly recommend. A pleasure to work with Tone and Chris. Have an aesthetic eye making installation a work

of art rather than an eye sore. High work ethic.
It is a no-brainer----heat the pool without thought and without gas fumes/prices. Can heat the pool to retiree temperatures easily!!!

Type: Residential Electric

Reviewed: 04/14/2006

Reviewed: 08/24/2005

Click here for more details

Table Rock Technologies did a great job and allowed me to help in the installation. I am thoroughly pleased

with the equipment and it has exceeded my expectations in pumping water!!!

Type: other

Reviewed: 07/11/2005

Copyright © 2012 - solarreviews.com. All rights reserved.