SunStar Energy

1130 Wilderfield Road | Los Gatos CA 95033

Rating:

Based on 16 Reviews

To receive a free estimate on your solar requirements, please use the Solar Calculator below.

Company Description:

SunStar Energy is Your Best Choice for Solar PV Systems. We have been serving the Bay Area since 2002, providing innovative designs that meet your unique needs. Our attention to Quality and Service ensure your system is attractive and will operate efficiently for the 25-30 year life of the system. PV systems allow you to realize significant savings. Let your electric bill savings start paying for your system today! We do Free Site Evaluations

Sun Metrics

Sun Metrics specializes in the design, installation, & service of residential & commercial photo-voltaic systems. Our main office is

in Davis, CA & we predominantly service the Sacramento, East Bay, Peninsula, & Santa Cruz regions.

(4 reviews)

• Poor

• Terrible

Would you recommend?

16 Reviews

Sort by: Date or Ratings (sorted by most recent)

Love our Solar!

Love our Solar!

Our solar installation was unique since we have a flat top roof, PVC membrane with rigid foam insulation;

meaning that the solar panels could not be directly mounted to our roof in a conventional manner (otherwise our roof would leak with just one penetration). SunStar Energy is the only company that worked with us, did the math, calculated the weight loads and wind resistance and designed a ballast system with no roof penetrations. The installation was meticulous! Truly a work of art. Working with Richard Devlin and SunStar Energy on-site was seamless and very professional. SunStar custom designed a solar system for our roof and our needs and charged us no more than the dime-a-dozen, cookie-cutter solar companies. I highly recommend SunStar!

Reviewed: 01/25/2016

Rielz is terrific. I would highly recommend him and Sunstar

Reviewed: 01/25/2010

Click here for more details

Everything was great! Thanks.

Reviewed: 02/13/2009

Click here for more details

Extremely knowledgable and helpful. Well designed and neat installation. Flipped the switch on Day One and

the system has been running flawlessly ever since -- over a year later. Good follow-up. Have recommended Sunstar without hesitation to others for substantial residential installations.
Richard Devlin of Sunstar is an engineer with strong work ethic and a quality installation.

Outstanding contractor, very skilled

Click here for more details

Very professional - communication and field work.
Completely satisfied in every way. As General Building

contractor I recommend this provider to others and will use again on upcoming projects. BC

Click here for more details

Outstanding install, Richard Devlin listened to my needs and delivered a PV system that was exactly what I

had wanted for this particular house. After six months the system operates just as expected. Very satisfied.

Click here for more details

I am very impressed with SunStar`s attention to detail and aestetics. They did a great job taking care of

the permitting process and inspection details (this is an historic property). A year after installation they followed up to see how well the system was working and to offer advice on further improving the system output. I am very satisfied with the complete package that SunStar offers.

Reviewed: 11/26/2007

Click here for more details

Sunstar Energy did a great job for me. I have and will recommend them as a professional PV system provider!

Reviewed: 11/14/2007

Reviewed: 11/12/2007

Click here for more details

I was very pleased with the entire installation, start to finish.
What influenced the decision to adopt

renewable energy was my high electric bill.

Reviewed: 11/09/2007

Reviewed: 11/22/2006

Highest ratings!

Reviewed: 11/09/2006

Click here for more details

I have referred SunStar Energy to two of my sisters, both of whom contracted with SunStar to install a PV

system in each of their homes.

Click here for more details

Very helpful contractor. Very supportive on fixing one minor glitch with remote monitoring system. All work

and follow-up work executed as promised, in agreed time frame. Could not be more happy, I heartily recommend Sunstar Energy to anayone considering a Solar PV system
Solar homes tour was a starting point for decision making. Meeting actual users in our area, and getting a sense that Solar PV is here today, as a realistic option got me going.

Click here for more details

My wife and I were extremely pleased with SunStar Energy throughout the entire process. Our solar

installation was flawless and works great. SunStar delivered everything promised or discussed regarding our installation- on time and on budget.
We love our PV Solar System from SunStar Energy. The benefits are immediate, our meter has run backwards for two months now, our electrical costs are now near zero for Sept and Oct. The system looks great and works great. We believe our home`s value is increased, and we have secured 9000 kw-hr per year of electrical at a fixed cost, hedging against further future rate hikes that are bound to happen. Plus, we are helping California with more electrical capacity and reduced pollution.

Service Areas:

California

Back to list

Copyright © 2012 - solarreviews.com. All rights reserved.