Steele Energy Solutions

100 Brown Street | Sebastopol CA 94572

Rating:

Based on 7 Reviews

To receive a free estimate on your solar requirements, please use the Solar Calculator below.

Company Description:

No description available.

Services:

Accreditations & Affiliations:

1st Light Energy

We are a complete Renewable Energy Firm that helps residential and corporate customers reduce their electrical energy consumption and

carbon footprint through advanced, turn-key solar energy systems.

(8 reviews)

• Poor

• Terrible

Would you recommend?

7 Reviews

Sort by: Date or Ratings (sorted by most recent)

Click here for more details

Good

Click here for more details

Reviewed: 01/26/2010

Reviewed: 01/15/2010

Click here for more details

Extraordinary experience. High quality work and craftmanship. Technically savvy. Clean, tidy, courteous, and

customer service oriented staff. Extremely high integrity throughout organization.

Reviewed: 01/12/2010

Click here for more details

I had the pleasure to hire Steele Energy Solutions for my solar array. All people involved from the Pres. of

the Co. to the installers were very professional, respectful, and committed to my project. I was fortunate enough to have Steele help design the system. After taking the time to understand what I wanted, they took the time to do the research, and design a system that will meet my needs. I never felt like a customer but always a client.
I am through shopping for a provider, Steele Energy will be the co. I go back to for any size upgrades, electrical work, or other alternative energy needs. I recommend this Co. without any reservation or hesitation.

Reviewed: 01/09/2010

Click here for more details

One of my most successful contractor experiences. Steele`s biggest advantage was that they were able to

provide ALL of the capability to do ALL of the project allowing for a lot less involvement from me - a true "Turn-key" project.

I have, and I will continue to recommend Steele Energy Solutions!

Reviewed: 01/08/2010

Click here for more details

Great work we didn`t have to lift a finger. Now we smile every time the sun is out.

Reviewed: 01/05/2010

Click here for more details

Good

Click here for more details

Reviewed: 11/03/2009

Copyright © 2012 - solarreviews.com. All rights reserved.