SolarWorks

142 S Main Street | Cottonwood AZ 86326

Rating:

Based on 26 Reviews

To receive a free estimate on your solar requirements, please use the Solar Calculator below.

Company Description:

No description available.

Energy Solution Providers, LLC

Energy Solution Providers, has been dedicated to solar and wind energy for more than a decade in Arizona. We have installed thousands

of affordable, dependable, and attractive solar systems. We are locally owned and operated, call us for a free quote

(67 reviews)

• Poor

• Terrible

Would you recommend?

26 Reviews

Sort by: Date or Ratings (sorted by most recent)

Another Job For SolarWorks

Another Job For SolarWorks

We had SolarWorks install a hot water system in 2009..we were so impressed with Wayne and his crew that we

then had them install a 6K solar system on our roof. It consisted of 26 panels. In the 2 years we have had the system, we made a profit of $150.00 per year. In other words, we generated more electricity than we used from APS! My last bill March 2013 was $8.92. That was fees and taxes that are on the bill. I actually look forward to getting my electric bill. I would HIGHLY recommend SolarWorks for your system..you won''t be disappointed.

Reviewed: 03/26/2013

Reviewed: 12/23/2012

Click here for more details

Installation was late due to lack of panel availability and constantly changing lease arrangements. None of

this was the responsibility of the Solarworks.
The price questions are difficult to answer, since we purchased the system on a 20 year lease. Obviously there were governmental paybacks to the leasing company. We were not directly involved in those.

Reviewed: 12/19/2012

Reviewed: 12/18/2012

Click here for more details

Good

Click here for more details

Reviewed: 12/04/2012

Click here for more details

Good

Click here for more details

They where great folks to work wiith we have been very happy with the quality of the installation and the

equipment it performs beyond our expectations.

Reviewed: 12/04/2012

Reviewed: 12/12/2011

Click here for more details

Good

Click here for more details

Reviewed: 11/28/2011

Click here for more details

Good

Click here for more details

Reviewed: 11/18/2011

Average

Reviewed: 06/24/2011

Click here for more details

Solar Works are experts in PV and continue progressing in the field and knowledge of new equipment

available. very helpful.
fine work I would recommend Solar Works

Reviewed: 06/19/2011

Click here for more details

Solarworks came in after another contractor failed to complete the job, and Solarworks completed things

ahead of schedule. We could not be happier! Our first bill was pro-rated mid-month and was more than 2/3rds less that our previous month.

Reviewed: 02/18/2011

Reviewed: 02/15/2011

Click here for more details

In twenty years in the military, with travel all over thw world and throughout the United States, I have

never had a more pleasant experience or been more satisfied with a contractor. That is in my 69 years. I would recommend Solarworks of Cottonwood, AZ. to anyone. I know you will be pleased.

Reviewed: 01/25/2011

Reviewed: 12/31/2010

Click here for more details

I wanted to get the system installed by the end of 2010. I first contacted Solar Works in late Novemeber and

let them know I was interested in the system but only if it could be installed by Years end. SW put the bid package together, permitted, installed and the Yavapai Co Building inspector signed off on Dec 30th 2010. I am very Happy with their work and would "Highly Recommend" them again.

Reviewed: 12/30/2010

Click here for more details

The SolarWorks owner and workers are top-rate professionals. They were efficient, neat, and always

communicated and coordinated their work schedule with ours. We recommend SolarWorks to our friends who are contemplating a solar installation.

Reviewed: 12/12/2010

Click here for more details

A very professional company. Easy to work with. Thanks!
Renewable energy will be installed next

year!

Reviewed: 12/01/2010

Click here for more details

I cannot say enough good things about this company. I will recommend them to all my friends and even

strangers. They were most professional and the installers were pleasant, efficient and extremely considerate of me and my property.
I am not quite sure if I answered all these questions correctly. I think I did, but without asking someone, I am not quite sure. All I know is that it was installed and working in less than 2 full days. They did an excellent job in taking out the old materials, and cleaning up afterwards each day. The new installation is a work of art. They also were very helpful in answering all my questions and I would recommend them highly. From the owner of the company, to the sales person to the installers.....all were in integrity. I wish them much success.

Reviewed: 12/01/2010

Click here for more details

We met SolarWorks at a county home show along with ten or more other companies. We interviewed all the

companies. We changed the size of the system we were considering (larger). SolarWorks had one sales rep (Matt) who consistently worked with us, pleasantly and honestly. The workers were neat, clean and kept our home site that way too. The building inspector said he hadn`t seen a job done with the thoroughness he observed.

Reviewed: 10/28/2010

Click here for more details

Solarworks and owner Wayne Espeland, Matt and the whole crew are the best. Very professional and a great job

done on time and within budget.

Reviewed: 10/04/2010

Reviewed: 10/04/2010

Reviewed: 10/01/2010

Click here for more details

I`m kinda picky when it comes to how the system looks. I didn`t want wires in my garage. Wayne and his crew

put the conduit in the attic and I waw very pleased. The installation could not look any better!! I am super satisfied with the system, and Solorworks. With the tax credits, I will have my solar hot water heater paid for in less than 2 years and I am no longer dependent on propane and the ever increasing prices. Terry Hemmen Chino Valley arizona

Reviewed: 03/06/2010

Click here for more details

I was very satisfied with the work done, the communication and the follow up. I thought they were very

honest and straight forward. The quality of the work was excellent.

Reviewed: 02/10/2010

Click here for more details

We would most definitely hire this contractor again. We can also recommend him as the most reliable and most

professional contractor we have ever dealt with in the 10 years we have lived in Sedona. He and his crew is outstanding.
Again, I can HIGHLY recommond this contractor!

Reviewed: 09/25/2009

Copyright © 2012 - solarreviews.com. All rights reserved.