Solarroofs

5840 Gibbons Drive Suite H | Carmichael CA 95608

Rating:

Based on 7 Reviews

To receive a free estimate on your solar requirements, please use the Solar Calculator below.

Company Description:

No description available.

Services:

SolarNorcal

Licensed, insured, and bonded solar installer serving the Sacramento, Bay and Stockton areas since 2008. Offering both roof and

ground mounted solar systems for both residential and commercial customers. Financing available: loans, PACE, leases.

(12 reviews)

• Poor

• Terrible

Would you recommend?

7 Reviews

Sort by: Date or Ratings (sorted by most recent)

Click here for more details

I bought a system 3 from Solarroofs.com and installed it myself. It worked so well through the summer that

the Gas Co. sent a guy out to see if my meter was malfunctioning. I don`t cook, and my gas clothes dryer is no longer in service, so I got to tell him that there was no gas being used because I got all my hot water from the solar system even with the gas pilot turned off for the summer. Thanks to them for their help in getting it running right.

Reviewed: 07/28/2009

Click here for more details

Everything was as expected, (savings) not overstated, and their step by step installation was a breeze.

I highly recommend the professional and courteous services of SolarRoofs.com !
Solar hot water unit was installed by homeowner. No contractor.

Reviewed: 07/27/2009

all the folks at SolarRoofs,
In August of 2008 I purchased a System 5 from you and I just wanted to

follow up and tell you how impressed I am with your product .
My system installation was simple and performance is excellent .
In these summer months my old hot water system can go to sleep and even in cold
weather the solar is working !
I recomend your product to everyone my sincere thanks to you all.

Jerry Guerra
Mastic Beach
New York.
I purchased this hot water system as a Do it yourself kit and was very satisfied with the the quality of the components and the friendly support of the staff at SolarRoofs.
Jerry Guerra

Reviewed: 07/27/2009

Click here for more details

This system was a complete kit I ordered from solarroofs.com and installed myself. During the sales/design

process the customer service was excellent and they explained all of my concerns/questions very professionally and accurate. My installation was a bit unique and Solarroofs actually manufactured custom panels for my design. When the panels were shipped to me cross-country they were damaged in the Midwest by the carrier. Solarroofs remade these custom panels for me very quickly. During the DIY installation the technical team at Solarroofs was always available for my questions. A few months after the installation an issue cropped up with the 12v pump. Solarroofs technical team diagnosed the issue and very quickly sent me a replacement part. At every stage of the process Solarroofs came through with the needed information, parts, and help of all kinds. It has been almost a year now and this system is great. I would highly recommend this company for the DIY`er or professional.

Reviewed: 07/26/2009

Reviewed: 03/03/2008

Type: Residential Electric

Reviewed: 02/27/2008

Click here for more details

Great job, very professional, and super solr product.
SolarRoofs is an outstanding company, with

outstanding productss and personnel.

Reviewed: 02/24/2008

Copyright © 2012 - solarreviews.com. All rights reserved.