SolarQuest USA

Rating:

Based on 12 Reviews

Pre-Screened Solar Pro

Company Description:

Solar Quest USA is a proven leader in the energy industry which grew out of an environmental conciousness and a love of American built products.

As our place in the world evolves our needs to be energy independent becomes central to building a strong safe America.

Whether we agree with global science or not, we find ourselves in the midst of environmental pressures not conductive to bettering our quality of life.

Our mission through education and a superb level of customer service, is to bring our customers energy savings with some of the best American built equipment.

Working together we can build a sustainable America, paying forward the ultimate gift to our children, "A future of promise".

Services:

• Poor

• Terrible

Would you recommend?

12 Reviews

Sort by: Date or Ratings (sorted by most recent)

EQUIPMENT DOES NOT WORK AS PROMISED

Substandard

EQUIPMENT DOES NOT WORK AS PROMISED

SOLAR QUEST AFTER A YEAR SAID EVERYTHING IS FINE WITH THE EQUIPMENT AND IT IS OUR FAULT THAT WE ARE NOT

SAVING MONEY AFTER GOING TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU IT HAS BEEN WORST NOW THEY WANT TO PAY US PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR FOR A SYSTEM THAT DOES NOT WORK AND LEAVE US IN DEBT FOR OVER $18,000.00

Reviewed: 11/04/2015

R&R

Wilton Manors, FL

Awesome

Awesome

Quality, professional and timely! Detailed and courteous sales process and the installers were the same way

right to the end as well. Very happy with everything

Reviewed: 05/20/2015

William customer

William customer

Solar quest is by far the company to go with they work diligently with their clients and you''re never left

alone after a sale. Their not just interested in the sale they take care of their clients confidence. That''s worth a thousand pounds of gold . Thank you solar quest now I''m headed to being officially off the grid

Reviewed: 03/20/2015

Great Service!!!

Great Service!!!

We had a solar water hear, solar attic fans, variable speed pool pump, salt pool purifier, insulation blown

in, Thermocool put in the ac and LED lights installed. They did a great job. All of the workmen were polite and informative. The overall process was smooth and easy! I would do it all over again!

Type: Other

Reviewed: 12/06/2014

Solar

Solar

Jim from Solar Quest was very informative. The service and workmanship was outstanding. Jim checked with us

to make sure all the work was completed and to our satisfaction. The workers were friendly and customer orientated. They explained the process and went over the use of the equipment. The company install an 80 gallon water heater, 2 solar attic fans, a 24 variable pool pump, sprayed in attic insulation, installed digetal thermostat, gave us enough LED bulbs to replace the bulbs in each of our house light fixtures, and replaced the doors seals in 3 of our house doors.

Reviewed: 11/14/2014

eva

Excellent

SolarQuest has changed the quality of my families life we no longer have to worry about not being

comfortable in our own home.Thanks SolarQuest for helping us go green to better our lives and help the environment.Thanks again Eva Fernandez and family.Two thumbs up.

Reviewed: 11/13/2014

Solar Quest Retrofit with Insulation Attic Fan & Thermocool

Solar Quest Retrofit with Insulation Attic Fan & Thermocool

Our entire experience was met with professionalism! Transparency as far as information & highest quality

work. We recommended friends! Installation was a breeze for us! We''re looking forward to our energy savings!

Type: Other

Reviewed: 09/05/2014

great company

great company

I put some solar panel in my house and I also replaced my water heater. Great educational information as

well

Reviewed: 07/31/2014

Doc

Integrity first....

Integrity first....

What I was told initially, matched to the assessment and quote. I moved forward with these folks because I

appreciate consistency.

Reviewed: 07/30/2014

Quality product and profession staff

Quality product and profession staff

I highly recommend this company if you want quality products and professionalism. The work of installing my

solar hot water system was quick and they thoroughly clean up after themselves. Their customer service staff is great. I received a call shortly after my installation to make sure everything is working properly and they answered all my questions.

Reviewed: 07/16/2014

They cut my bill in half...

Excellent

They cut my bill in half...

Hello my name is Nolan and I would definitley recommend Solar Quest to anyone. These guys were awesome they

explained everything in detail and answered all or our questions. Our bill is $200 less than it used to be!! Everyone in Florida should get Solar power it doesnt make sense not to with all the sun we get year round...I always thought it was to expensive but with the programs they used it truely pays for itself...

Reviewed: 06/25/2014

Saved on my Bill$$$

Saved on my Bill$$$

Hi my name is Suzie and I just wanted to put my positive experience since i don''t see any. I had installed

solar attic shield, blow in, solar attic fans, changed my water heater with a hybrid solar tank and my bill went from $436 to $165 a month. My contract was for $12,050.00 and my monthly payments are $98 dollars. I am very happy with my service. They were on time, gave me a dinner certificate, called a month later to check on me. After reading these negative reviews I had to post. Solar Quest took care of all permits required to do their installations and they are also partnered with Ygrene as a solar company.

Reviewed: 06/10/2014

Service Areas:

Florida
Broward County
American Express, Bonaventure, Broward Mall, Chapel Lakes, City of Sunrise, Coconut Creek, CoconutCreek, Cooper City, Coral Springs, Dania, Dania Beach, Davie, Deerfield Bch, Deerfield Beach, Everglades Br, Financial Plaza, Fort Lauderdale, Ft Lauderdale, Golden Isles, Golden Isles Postal Store, Hallandale, Hallandale Beach, Hallandle Bch, Halndle Bch, Hillcrest, Hillsboro Bch, Hillsboro Beach, Hollywood, Inverrary, Laud By Sea, Laud By The Sea, Laud Lakes, Lauder Hill, Lauderdale by the Sea, Lauderdale Isles, Lauderdale Lakes, Lauderhill, Lazy Lake, Ldhl, Lghthse Point, Lighthouse Point, Lighthouse Pt, Margate, Melrose Vista, Miramar, N Lauderdale, North Lauderdale, Oakland Park, One Financial Plaza, P E Chevron Cs, Parkland, Pembroke Lakes, Pembroke Park, Pembroke Pines, Pembroke Pnes, Plantation, Pompano Beach, Port Everglades, Sabal Palm Postal Store, Sea Ranch Lakes, Sea Ranch Lks, South Florida, Southwest Ranches, Sunrise, Sw Ranches, Tamarac, University, W Hollywood, West Hollywood, West Park, Weston, Westside, Wilton Manors
Miami-Dade County
Aeropost, Air Mail Facility, Aventura, Bal Harbour, Barry University, Bay Harbor Is, Bay Harbor Islands, Biscayne Park, Brickell, C Gables, Carl Fisher, Carol City, Coconut Gr, Coconut Grove, Coral, Coral Gables, Coral Gbls, Country Lakes, Crossings, Cutler Bay, Cutler Ridge, Doral, Dr Martin Luther King Jr, El Portal, Everglades National Park, Father Felix Varela, Fisher Island, Flamingo Ldge, Flamingo Lodge, Flinternational Univ, Florida City, Florida International Univ, Florida Power & Light Co, Gables, Gables by the Sea, Golden Beach, Goulds, Hialeah, Hialeah Gardens, Hialeah Gdns, Hialeah Lakes, Homestead, Homestead AFB, Homestead Air Force Base, Ind Crk Vlg, Indian Creek, Indian Creek Village, International Service Center, Jerome, Kendall, Key Biscayne, Keystone Islands, Leisure City, Ludlam, Medley, Mia Shores, Mia Shrs, Miami, Miami Beach, Miami Gardens, Miami Lakes, Miami Shores, Miami Springs, Milam Dairy, Modello, Morales Discount Pharmacy, N Miami Beach, Naranja, Nmb, Normandy, Normandy Isle, North Bay Village, North Bay Vlg, North Miami, North Miami Bch, North Miami Beach, Ochopee, Ojus, Olympia Heights, Olympia Hgts, Opa Locka, Palm Springs North, Palmetto Bay, Perrine, Pinecrest, Pinecrest Postal Store, Princeton, Quail Heights, Redland, Richmond Heights, Seybold, Skyshop Logistics Inc, Snapper Creek, South Miami, South Miami Heights, Sunny Isl Bch, Sunny Isles, Sunny Isles Beach, Sunset Island, Surfside, Sweetwater, Town & Country Postal Store, Uleta, Univ of Miami, University of Miami, Venetian Islands, Village of Palmetto Bay, Village of Pinecrest, Virginia Gardens, Virginia Gdns, West Dade, West Miami, Westchester

Back to list

Copyright © 2012 - solarreviews.com. All rights reserved.