Solar Topps

102 S. 28th Street | Phoenix AZ 85034

Rating:

Based on 10 Reviews

To receive a free estimate on your solar requirements, please use the Solar Calculator below.

Company Description:

Solar Topps provides the finest solar products; offers the lowest pricing; performs the most professional solar installations possible, and includes the industry’s best warranty on workmanship, installation, and products.

Topp Rated Solar Company

-Largest Solar Installer, Phoenix Business Journal, 2014
-Sun Power Dealer of the Year for 2012
-The #1 rated residential and #4 rated overall solar provider for 2012 Phoenix Business Journal, 2013
-The #1 rated residential and #3 rated overall solar provider for 2011, Phoenix Business Journal,2012
-Top 100 national solar contractors (#48) by Solar World Magazine, 2013
-Top 25 family-owned business, Phoenix Business Journal, 2012
-Largest family-owned business, Phoenix Business Journal, 2013
-Top Ranked Women-owned business, Phoenix Business Journal, 2013
-Top 10 Women-owned business, Who’s Who In Business

Solar Topps is Arizona's premier all-in-one solar company and largest SunPower Elite Dealer. With flexible options to purchase, finance or lease a solar system, we offer the best products installed by the highest-qualified personnel with industry-leading warranties on workmanship-10yr, installation and products-25yr. Our in-house team of solar experts provide you a single point of contact and accountability, making it easy and hassle-free to go solar.

Services:

Partners:

Accreditations & Affiliations:

Energy Solution Providers, LLC

Energy Solution Providers, has been dedicated to solar and wind energy for more than a decade in Arizona. We have installed thousands

of affordable, dependable, and attractive solar systems. We are locally owned and operated, call us for a free quote

(67 reviews)

• Poor

• Terrible

Would you recommend?

10 Reviews

Sort by: Date or Ratings (sorted by most recent)

Failed to disclose possible problem!

Substandard

Failed to disclose possible problem!

Panels installed July 2015. Pigging started roasting under panels. Solar Tops refused to install screening

to keep piggies from roasting under panels.

Reviewed: 01/13/2016

Solar Topps are the best !

Excellent

Solar Topps are the best !

My install experience can only be expressed as a "5 Star" event.
My crew is comprised of top notch

persons and they are: Jacob Meier "Electrician" , Ruben Nells "Lead" and James Coleman "Roofer".
Each performed to the best of their ability and were extremely professional, the job was done promptly and efficiently.
I was totally satisfied with Solar Topps and I will definitely share my experience with all that might be looking for Solar Power System.
SunPower Systems are the best in solar technology.

Reviewed: 12/08/2015

MIKE

MIKE

I HAVE DELT WITH A LOT COMPANYS IN THE PAST FOR LOTS OF REASONS. BUT DEALING WITH SOLAR TOPPS WAS A PLEASENT

EXPERIENCE. I LOVE MY NEW SOLAR SYSTEM. I AM SAVING MONEY BIG TIME.

Reviewed: 09/29/2015

OKMIKE
09/29/2015
YES WITH OUT A DOUBT!

real Pro's

real Pro's

Every thing went as promised .I first researched the type of panel,then the installation company''s. I

don''t think I could have selected a better combination. If you do your homework I think you will agree.Solar topps is a real company and not just a group of workers hired from who knows where.From the beginning to the end it went well.the only delay was the city of Florence,AZ taking 2weeks to issue the permit.

Reviewed: 09/16/2015

old ranger
09/16/2015
I track my systems performance with the monitoring system on a daily basis and if ever there should be a problem,I will be aware of it in real time.I have not paid more than the minimum
required($17.00) by APS.My only mistake was waiting so long to
make a decision.Don't do as I do do as I say "Do it now"

Great work from Solar Topps

Great work from Solar Topps

Happy to report the outstanding works by SolarTopps team, starting with sales, project office team and

delivery team. They were on time and schedule and I was very impressed with their professionalism. Good luck for all future projects.

Saju Skaria
A Happy Customer!!

Reviewed: 11/30/2014

Saju
11/30/2014

Stunning!

Stunning!

After Epcon botched our install, cracked 50 tiles on my roof, installed the wrong invertors and wired the

system incorrectly, Solar Topps has jumped in and been unbelievable with their customer service and workmanship. Epcon should be out of business! Anyone thinking of using Epcon, STAY AWAY!

Reviewed: 08/08/2014

Excellent Solar Company

Excellent Solar Company

Solar Topps and there crew did a great job installing and configuring our solar. Solar Topps was called in

to fix another companies installation which was completely a mess. They explained what had to be done and what steps necessary to fix our problems. Solar Topps gave me updates all along the process and met my every requirement. I would definitely recommend Solar Topps as they did excellent work and are very professional in every aspect.

Reviewed: 04/23/2014

Click here for more details

Delivered what was promised. Employees are very professional and I can recommend this company to anyone. If

anyone would like to see the comparison before and after the bill. Please let me know I will be glad to share my payments.

Reviewed: 04/18/2012

Reviewed: 04/03/2012

Reviewed: 04/03/2012

Copyright © 2012 - solarreviews.com. All rights reserved.