Solar Solution AZ LLC

1870 W Prince | Tucson AZ 85705

Rating:

Based on 11 Reviews

To receive a free estimate on your solar requirements, please use the Solar Calculator below.

Company Description:

No description available.

Partners:

Sky High Energy

Sky High Energy specializes in installing solar systems on homes just like yours. With 1000's of Residential Solar System installed

in Arizona its easy to see we go the extra mile to keep our customers happy

(6 reviews)

• Poor

• Terrible

Would you recommend?

11 Reviews

Sort by: Date or Ratings (sorted by most recent)

Residential installation 7.2kw

Residential installation 7.2kw

After receiving 3 quotes I chose Solar Solutions based upon the quality of equipment offered, local

presence, length of warranty, price and liklihood of continued operation. I was also impressed with the monitoring software they include.

I was kept updated during the development, permitting and installation process. They provided me with visual diagrams of the proposed installation, and allowed me to make adjustments before install. The install was completed on-time and problem-free.

Solar Solutios provided all paperwork neccessary to apply for state and federal tax credits and worked with the utility to activate the solar install.

Reviewed: 01/29/2016

Jackpot!

Jackpot!

Although new to Arizona (six months) and to living off the grid. I knew that the first thing I needed to do

when I moved here was to find a good solar outfit. My 24-volt 12-battery system had been installed when the house was being built six years ago and had not been properly maintained in the intervening years before I moved here. Up until now, I had not succeeded in finding a company that understood my problem and had the people to deal with it. It was very much by chance that I discovered Solar Solution AZ LLC and Robert and Coz and Dave. Out of sheer desperation I''d called the Battery Factory in Tucson, where I''d bought 12 new batteries only a week earlier, and asked Zach if he knew of any good solar people. He had in fact gone to school with Robert, who had founded Solar Solution AZ about a year ago. I called Robert, and Coz and Dave were here the next day. And by the end of the day I was power-full. Of the several solar outfits I''ve done business with, Solar Solution AZ is far and away the best. Not only were they instantly responsive, but they know their stuff and were very patient about explaining everything to someone like me who has never been electrically minded and still confuses AC and DC. In a few words, I cannot recommend this splendid company highly enough. They have eased my power panic, and I no longer wake up in the middle of the night and turn on a light just to see if I still have power. I really did hit the jackpot, and I''m sure anyone who calls them in will feel the same.

Type: Other

Reviewed: 05/05/2014

Team #1

Team #1

First, this is a young company in many ways. Solar Solution AZ has not been in business all that long; they

are a team that is very young in age, but hungry to make a difference in the Solar business. Although young, they have wisdom and a good handle of the business world; they are not afraid of trying something different, which has made them extremely successful.
The Team was very responsive after Robert''s introduction and financial service assistance. The team let us know exactly where they were by giving us a weekly project update; no small undertaking for a young team. Dan was very courteous and forthcoming in providing us a breakdown of the upcoming scheduled events.
Installation; the mounting of the racking system, inverter, electrical runs and panels were very professional.
After the work was completed, Sara (the newest member to the team) did an outstanding job by constantly trying to hook up the wireless capability of the inverter, afforded to the customer by Solar Edge. Solar Edge uses current technologies so that customers can monitor their system on-line using their home computer(s) and/or Smart devices. Sara returned several times to our home to diagnose what turned out to be an issue with our own person router, but she never gave up.
Robert’s follow-up after the installation was the final touch to a seamless transition. After the project was completed, he did a QC; ensuring everything was in its place. This visit was as important to us, as it was him and his team. We were comforted knowing that Solar Solution AZ really cares about the family even after the installation was completed. This team is very concerned about how they did as a company and wanted to ensure that we were satisfied. This is NOT an install and run company!
Robert and Dan congratulations, you have built a team that has superior sales, analytical skills, and workmanship.
For those that are looking at Solar PV as a solution to mitigate high energy bills, you have come to the right company. Robert and Dan continually search for the best products and workmanship; their relentless search to find the right solution will only benefit you in the long run. The team is customer focused, hardworking, honest and trustworthy. You have come to the right source – Solar Source!

Reviewed: 04/14/2014

Completed!

Completed!

As previously mentioned Robert provided a very good presentation outlining solar options, the installation

process incentives and rebates. He also presented options for payment and financing. He provided us with the best system designed to meet our needs. Very well done.
Upon project initiation, we were provided a weekly status update and when the installation was complete everything was working to our satisfaction.
There were some minor challenges with the installation which were immediately corrected.
The entire team has made great strides to provide good customer service; much appreciated, good job, and thank you.
We enjoy the system immensely!

Reviewed: 03/30/2014

Customer Service is exceptional

Customer Service is exceptional

We recently moved to Arizona and decided that solar was a good option. We were put in contact with Robert

from Solar Solution AZ and he came out and provided a good explanation of the work, incentives and rebates. He helped up through the process for obtaining a no interest loan which made this affordable. Each week we were provided a status update from their Project Manager and when the installation was complete we did a walk-through with Robert to ensure everything was working to our satisfaction. The crews were knowledgeable and very profession. We appreciate the great service that was provided to us.

Reviewed: 02/02/2014

Solar Review

Solar Review

quality work quality materials, all the people were very helpful taking the time to explain all the

different options available, and how each one works, Robert came out on a Sunday to meet with me and my neighbor, who also bought a system because it was the only time we were both available

Reviewed: 11/26/2013

old chief
11/24/2013

Breath of Fresh Air

Breath of Fresh Air

Talk about having your ducks lined up !!! Robert comes to my house to present a solar plan ... So I am

expecting the same ole thing ... yak yak yak, finance finance finance but noting really to present ...
Boy was i wrong !!!

Robert did his home work based on my needs and presented every available options so I, ME could pick my plan ...

Not only did I pick my plan but so did my neighbor ... yup, they got two installs and I am looking at Solar Solution AZ to do another house I own !!!

Why look any where else ???

Reviewed: 08/05/2013

A very pleasant experience

A very pleasant experience

It was a very pleasant experience dealing with Robert and his crew. I was able to work with him in every

aspect of the project.

He was totally committed to me as a customer and provided confidence and assurance to me as a client.

The installation was done very well not to mention his crew was very professional.

After two years of research I chose Robert. He worked with me till I got what I wanted. He presented all the aspects of payment and payback. We worked together and he provided me with what I wanted. This rare today.

Every month I get my bill and smile!!!

Reviewed: 07/23/2013

A company I can trust

A company I can trust

I leased my solar system, Robert and his installation team were excellent. I expected some minor issues

during the install but there were none. I made a great decision picking this team of professionals. Now one of my neighbors purchased from Robert and is equally pleased. They do it right!

Reviewed: 07/18/2013

A Definite Highly Recommend

A Definite Highly Recommend

We found this company to be well informed about every aspect of solarenergy. They are mannerly, smart and up

to date. The solar panel product and jnstallation were fast and flawless. Mr, Warson personally supervised evey aspect from paperwork to electeical. Honest, fast, effectient and polite! Excellent in every category.

Reviewed: 07/17/2013

Copyright © 2012 - solarreviews.com. All rights reserved.