Rodda Electric & Solar

380 Carrol Court | Suite L | Brentwood CA 94513

Rating:

Based on 13 Reviews

To receive a free estimate on your solar requirements, please use the Solar Calculator below.

Company Description:

We are a local electrical and solar company in Brentwood,CA established in 1998. We are pleased to provide an estimate free of charge for you to explore your solar options. We also provide $ 0 down solar options.

Wired Into The Future

Wired Into the Future provides turn-key solar solutions for the greater Bay Area. We offer quality products, with a power production

guarantee on every installation. Financing to suit your budget. A+ Better Business Bureau Rated

(26 reviews)

• Poor

• Terrible

Would you recommend?

13 Reviews

Sort by: Date or Ratings (sorted by most recent)

Reviewed: 08/27/2012

Click here for more details

I liked how simple the estimator`s presentation was and how he didnt try to "sell" me. He gave straight up

answers to my questions without trying to dodge them and was very forward with costs and savings. Good stuff, Ill do business with them again if I move.

Reviewed: 08/27/2012

Average

Reviewed: 03/30/2012

Reviewed: 03/27/2012

Click here for more details

it couldnt have gone better. josh from rodda is a real pro. the install guys were fast clean and answered

all my questions.

Reviewed: 03/26/2012

Click here for more details

We are very pleased with our system.

Reviewed: 01/23/2012

Reviewed: 12/19/2011

Click here for more details

Josh was very upfront with what he can and cannot offer and in all aspects of the solar business. He was

always accessible by phone and seemed to always be personally available within minutes away. I did perceive him to be very hard working, organized, and have a strong, positive, willingness to satisfy his customer. In my own personal research, the Solarworld products he offers seem to be unmatched by any other product competitor in terms of cost-effectiveness, efficiency, product warranty, durability, and aesthetics. I give my full and unconditional endorsement as a recent customer of Rodda Elelectric Solar Division.
Again, outstanding job well done by Josh and the Rodda Electric solar division crew- I fully recommend them!

Reviewed: 08/10/2011

Click here for more details

My project went very well. I highly recommend Rodda Electric & Solar! Josh was amazing to work with! My

friends already have your info and should be contacting you soon for their solar needs. Thanks!

Reviewed: 08/08/2011

Click here for more details

We love our new system. Our bill has gone to ZERO. Highly recommend Rodda Electric. Thanks for a job well

done!

Reviewed: 04/29/2011

Reviewed: 04/28/2011

Click here for more details

Great company to work with. All of my questions were answered quickly and we went through this whole process

with ease. I would highly recommend this company to my family and friends.

Reviewed: 04/13/2011

Click here for more details

From receiving my quote to receiving my rebate Rodda Electric and Solar was superior. Job was completed in a

week. My wife and I highly recommended this company.

Reviewed: 04/13/2011

Copyright © 2012 - solarreviews.com. All rights reserved.