75-181 Mediterranean Avenue | Palm Desert CA 92211

Request Quote Write a Review

Rating:

Based on 108 Reviews

Company Description:

Award-winning Renova Solar is America's first professionally accredited solar company and your best source for residential and commercial solar energy solutions in Eastern Riverside County and the Coachella Valley.

Renova Solar is America's first professionally accredited solar company (NABCEP) and the only one in the Coachella Valley. We design, install, clean and repair residential and commercial solar systems in the Coachella Valley, high desert and Victorville areas.
 Renova Solar was founded in 2006 and incorporated in 2007 in Palm Desert by Vincent Battaglia, MBA with the mission of helping California residents enjoy the benefits of solar on their homes and businesses. For three years in a row, Renova Solar has been named one of the Fastest Growing Companies in the nation by Inc. Magazine. In 2015, Renova Solar was named the SunPower National Residential Dealer of the Year out of more than 450 dealers nationwide.

Also voted the Best of the Valley for solar companies for 2015 and the Best Home Improvement in 2016, Renova works closely with SunPower, an American solar panel manufacturing company based in Silicon Valley that holds over 200 patents in solar technology. SunPower panels are up to 44% more efficient than conventional panels and are regarded within the solar community as the best panels available.
 With more than 125 local employees and a fleet of close to 50 vehicles, Renova Solar is a strong local company with national credentials and standards. Renova Solar also features an in-house solar photovoltaic and microgrid engineering and maintenance division called RenovaPLUS, which helps ensure that customers’ solar systems are operating at peak efficiency and generating maximum savings.

Services:

• Poor

• Terrible

Would you recommend?

108 Reviews

Sort by: Date or Ratings (sorted by most recent)

A Company That Cares!

A Company That Cares!

I can''t say enough good about Renova and in particular our sales guy Jesse. When we hit a few bumps with

my husbands health in the midst of our solar installation Jesse and Renova were right there to help us through everything. We could not have asked for more caring or compassionate service from a company. They really went above and beyond all our expectations. Thank you!

Reviewed: 01/22/2016

Renova's The Best!!

Renova's The Best!!

We interviewed & received estimates from 7 solar installers and chose RENOVA as the company we wanted to

work with. We are so happy we made that decision. It became clear from the start they are not a high pressure sales company, but were there to educate homeowners. Our solar consultant, Jesse, walked us though the pros and cons to make sure installing solar would be a positive financial move. Everyone we have dealt with at RENOVA has been extremely professional with 100% follow through. They took care of everything from permits, HOA, government & utility co. transactions & kept us informed every step of the way. Thanks to RENOVA, our panels were connected to the grid in a timely manner by experienced installers who provided lots of good tips & information. We would highly recommend anyone thinking of solar to contact RENOVA--in our eyes they are the best!!

Reviewed: 01/07/2016

Well run crew

Well run crew

I have not had a better construction crew working on my house! Jared and Chris were great! The crew was

clean and conscientious. They made sure the job was done right and left my house spotless. Kudos to Renova, you know how to do it right!

Reviewed: 11/22/2015

I will recommend Renova to my friends

I will recommend Renova to my friends

Jose and his crew had excellent work ethics and very professional conduct. I will recommend Renova to my

friends. Thank you.

Crew was courteous, prompt, and willing to answer my questions

Crew was courteous, prompt, and willing to answer my questions

The crew was courteous, prompt, and willing to take the time to answer my questions about the unit. They

left my property neat, cleaning all the trash and extra packaging.

Reviewed: 10/07/2015

I am highly satisfied and impressed with all the employees.

Excellent

I am highly satisfied and impressed with all the employees.

I am highly satisfied and impressed with all the employees of Renova. My sales consultant Brandon was so

professional, and the installation crew were so nice and accommodating. They would greet me, tell me to have a great day, and ask if I needed anything. They obviously love their job. Renova is a great company!

Reviewed: 10/07/2015

5 stars are not enough, my rating is 10 stars!

Excellent

5 stars are not enough, my rating is 10 stars!

5 stars are not enough, my rating is 10 stars! The crew was wonderful. You can see they have fun together

and are very proud of the company they work for.

Reviewed: 10/07/2015

ALL the Renova team were terrific people.

Excellent

ALL the Renova team were terrific people.

We are very happy to recommend Renova Solar to anyone interested in a solar installation on their home. The

Renova representative, Cortland Knudson, was smart, helpful and made us feel informed and serviced. ALL the Renova team were terrific people who were easy to work with. So glad we went with Renova.

Reviewed: 10/06/2015

Start to finish the very best!

Excellent

Start to finish the very best!

We could not be any happier! The gentlemen that installed this system were courteous, knew exactly what they

were doing and were so professional. This is an outstanding company and we are so glad that we chose Renova- start to finish the very best!

Ken did an A+ job.

Ken did an A+ job.

Great working with Renova. Ken did an A+ job. He kept me informed and helped me plan my schedule here, as I

was limited on time. Mike and his entire crew were also great and cleaned up well. I''m totally pleased!

Reviewed: 10/06/2015

The installation crew did an outstanding job.

Excellent

The installation crew did an outstanding job.

The installation crew did an outstanding job. Very professional, friendly, courteous and excellent attention

to detail. They answered all of my questions. Cortland is a good sales representative; I will highly recommend Renova.

Reviewed: 10/06/2015

If there were 10 stars, these guys would get it!

Excellent

If there were 10 stars, these guys would get it!

If there were 10 stars, these guys would get it! They are the best team of guys I''ve ever had work on my

house. I highly recommend Renova!

Reviewed: 09/22/2015

The entire installation process far exceeded our expectations.

Excellent

The entire installation process far exceeded our expectations.

Michael and his entire installation team are very knowledgeable, efficient, hard-working, clean, courteous

and attentive to details. They are all good communicators and kept us informed every step of the way. We are very pleased with all aspects of their work. The entire installation process far exceeded our expectations. We will highly recommend Renova Solar to our family and friends. Job well done! Thank you all.

Reviewed: 09/22/2015

Awesome, excellent clean-up, and fast installation!

Excellent

Awesome, excellent clean-up, and fast installation!

Awesome, excellent clean-up, and fast installation! We were told it would take 3-4 days and it was done in

two.

Beyond exceptional!

Beyond exceptional!

Every aspect of my Renova Solar experience was beyond exceptional. My sales rep was thorough and never

promised anything that Renova could not deliver. The installation crew was amazing. They were timely, pleasant, accommodating, and left the job site in a clean and orderly fashion every day. Everyone at Renova gets an A+ from this former educator.

Reviewed: 08/24/2015

Great job - kept us informed.

Excellent

Great job - kept us informed.

Great job - kept us informed about what was happening and cleaned up nicely. The installation looks

good!

Mike was fabulous!

Mike was fabulous!

My sales rep., Mike was fabulous! He explained everything in detail before I decided to go solar. Mike came

to the job site on the first day of installation to make sure everything was okay. He was just here to explain the billing process and how I can monitor my system. He is very knowledgeable and extremely easy to work with - I highly recommend him!

Effective and diligent

Effective and diligent

We would like to take this opportunity to express what a fine crew Renova sent to work on the installation

of our solar. It is refreshing, especially in this heat, to see three guys work so effectively and diligently to complete the job in the estimated timeframe. Additionally, Jose had to go over and above to install a booster to make my internet work on my computer. The three of them conducted themselves appropriately and were very polite. Valerie and I would recommend Renova to whomever should ask us about our solar installation.

Reviewed: 08/11/2015

We could not have asked for a better team!!

Excellent

We could not have asked for a better team!!

Jared and his crew were excellent! They gave clear concise information and were very neat, courteous, and

polite - we could not have asked for a better team!!

Reviewed: 08/11/2015

On time, polite, thorough, and cleaned up each day.

Excellent

On time, polite, thorough, and cleaned up each day.

These guys were great. On time, polite, thorough, and cleaned up each day. Very Pleased!

Reviewed: 08/11/2015

I would recommend to family and friends.

Excellent

I would recommend to family and friends.

The crew was outstanding, prompt, informative, helpful, as well as courteous. I would recommend to family

and friends.

5 Star!

5 Star!

5 Star! Jesse Kruszynski was and still is a complete pleasure to work with! He has done an excellent job, we

will highly recommend him and Renova.

Great Job!

Great Job!

Great Job! You’re lucky to have them.

Renova was amazing!

Renova was amazing!

From the beginning, Renova was amazing. Cortland Knudsen came out TWICE to explain the system, options, and

prices. I was impressed with his knowledge of the intricacies of the solar system (not just the planets) and his ability to explain the process easily. Once I had made my decision to go solar with Renova, I was kept up to date by Christian with the schedule and steps to take to finalize the agreement. We opted for the lease option, which lowered our electric bill about $200 per month. The crew, headed by Jeremy, was outstanding. They clearly knew their jobs and finished on time. Jeremy walked me through the electrical system, connections, and the interaction between SCE and Renova. He also showed me how to monitor the system and what to do in case of a problem. I am so glad I made this decision. I highly recommend Cort Knudsen, Christian, Jeremy, and Renova to take you to solar and OFF the grid.

Reviewed: 07/24/2015

Thanks for a great install, the system works great

Thanks for a great install, the system works great

Thanks for a great install, the system works great.
Everything went smoothly from the first interview

through the install and after.
I will be happy to refer you to any and all homeowners.
Sincerely, Ernie O''Dell

Reviewed: 07/23/2015

I am very happy that I chose Renova.

Excellent

I am very happy that I chose Renova.

I am very impressed with Renova. From our initial visit with Devin, to our installation with Jared, Junior,

and Chris, everything has been done in a professional, courteous and efficient manner. I am very happy that I chose Renova.

You should consider every one of them an asset to your customers

You should consider every one of them an asset to your customers

The crew leader was great! The crew was polite, informative, and very professional. I was kept up to date

and they were consistently on time every day. You should consider every one of them an asset to your customers and your firm.

Reviewed: 05/26/2015

Patrick is your shinning star.

Excellent

Patrick is your shinning star.

Patrick is your shinning star. He was polite, courteous, knowledgeable, etc. He was always here when he said

he would be. He probably should be a candidate for the next available V.P. position. Nate also was very good and has all the attributes of Patrick.

Reviewed: 05/26/2015

I would definitely recommend Renova Solar.

Excellent

I would definitely recommend Renova Solar.

Gavin and the guys did a great job. They were very professional and helpful. I would definitely recommend

Renova Solar as a result of my experience with my installation. I also appreciated Devin''s attentiveness to all of my questions and emails. Thanks guys!!!

They get a 10+ from us.

They get a 10+ from us.

I am very pleased with the overall installation. The crew could not have been nicer or more neat in their

installation. The crew leader always kept me informed and always contacted me before leaving. They get a 10+ from us on Colonial Dr.

Totally 5 stars plus.

Totally 5 stars plus.

Totally 5 stars plus. The crew showed up promptly every day at 7:00 AM and worked without stop (other than a

normal lunch break) the entire day. They kept the job site very neat and were very courteous and polite. The crew leader kept me informed and answered any questions I had. If this crew is an example of all of Renova’s crews, Renova will be around for a very long time. Thank you Renova.

We are 100% satisfied.

We are 100% satisfied.

The crew did a great job and we are 100% satisfied with a job well done. We will highly recommend them to

other potential customers.

Excellent job!

Excellent job!

Excellent job. The entire crew was considerate and efficient. Jeremy was fine to work with and took time to

explain each step of the job. Thanks!

Reviewed: 05/22/2015

The install was painless!

Excellent

The install was painless!

Gavin was outstanding! His crew was excellent! From start to finish, the install was painless. We are very

satisfied with the design of the panels and couldn''t be more pleased.

Reviewed: 05/21/2015

I’m ready to adopt him!

I’m ready to adopt him!

Jared and the crew have been awesome! They are a very nice group of people. Jared goes out of his way to be

sure we are satisfied. He is very polite, and friendly. I’m ready to adopt him! Great job!

Reviewed: 05/04/2015

Polite, punctual and professional.

Excellent

Polite, punctual and professional.

I am happy to report your crew, Frank, Joel and Joe, did an outstanding job with the installation. All 3

were polite, punctual and professional. I would be happy to have 1 or all 3 work for me. Kudos to the crew!

Reviewed: 05/04/2015

We could not be more pleased!

Excellent

We could not be more pleased!

My experience with Renova & their staff was excellent. From Sales Consultant Corey Ventura''s expert

guidance, to crew leader Joe Castillo & his professional experienced installers, we could not be more pleased. We gladly give this Renova team a 5 star rating. Thanks!

Reviewed: 05/04/2015

Work was handled professionally.

Excellent

Work was handled professionally.

Work was handled professionally with no inconvenience to us. Polite fellows.

Reviewed: 05/01/2015

They were very polite, professional, knowledgeable.

Excellent

They were very polite, professional, knowledgeable.

They were very polite, professional, knowledgeable, and kept everything clean. Very happy with his.

Great job and clean!

Great job and clean!

Five Stars. Great job and clean!

Absolutely the Best!

Absolutely the Best!

Absolutely the best, most professional, most caring and most responsible Solar company in the Coachella

Valley. Their foreman, Rubin, along with his team of professional installers Joel, Job and Frankie, were competent, polite and just the best of the best of anyone who I ever had work at my home. Rest assured, Renova is an absolutely great company to deal with, in every regard. When I looked at other reviews on Yelp, I saw immediately that they''re consistent, too. My experience is obviously not an exception. What''s more, you don''t have to be a solar expert to see the difference between my Renova installation compared to the installation of solar by other companies in my neighborhood. Renova delivered what Mark Licon, their very polite salesman, promised. My solar system is performing precisely how Renova said it would. I couldn''t ask for anything more!

Reviewed: 04/29/2015

They obviously know what they are doing.

Excellent

They obviously know what they are doing.

A prompt & hardworking crew. They obviously know what they are doing. When there was a problem they

contacted the HOA and got it straightened out. They accommodated our schedule without problems.

The crew were gentlemen.

The crew were gentlemen.

The crew were gentlemen. They were thorough in explaining the process, considerate in our privacy while

working, and had good work ethics. Thank you.

Reviewed: 04/28/2015

It was a pleasure having them here!

Excellent

It was a pleasure having them here!

Five stars for sure!! Excellent job on the installation! Wbaldo and his team Edwin and Jesus were punctual,

professional, hardworking, and very neat. They are very impressive and a credit to your company!! It was a pleasure having them here!

Professionalism & knowledge!

Professionalism & knowledge!

This evaluation is based on my observations & conversations with the Renova installation crew. The entire

crew demonstrated outstanding professionalism & knowledge. I will highly recommend this company for solar service based on the sales rep & installation crew. Thank you.

Reviewed: 04/28/2015

Jose, Lief and their whole crew were top notch.

Excellent

Jose, Lief and their whole crew were top notch.

Jose, Lief and their whole crew were top notch. Even though they had challenges to overcome, they were

always on time, polite, and super accommodating. Wonderful crew!

Type: Commercial Electric

Reviewed: 04/27/2015

Thank you so much for all your help!

Excellent

Thank you so much for all your help!

You and your workers did an excellent job on the roof panels and installation. You all were also very nice

and friendly making the experience extremely easy to go through. Thank you so much for all your help!

Excellent!

Excellent! Good guys, worked hard, on time, and took pride in their work.

Reviewed: 04/27/2015

The crew lead by Patrick was great!

Excellent

The crew lead by Patrick was great!

The crew lead by Patrick was great!They worked efficiently, were neat, and very respectful of our

property.

Well done!!

Well done!!

Well done!! They always cleaned up well, matched paint amazingly well, showed up on time, and were very

pleasant!

Reviewed: 04/20/2015

I am very happy with the whole experience.

Excellent

I am very happy with the whole experience.

The crew did a great job. Everyone seemed knowledgeable about their job, very courteous, punctual arriving,

and finished on time. They cleaned up the job site everyday. I am very happy with the whole experience.

The guys were awesome!

The guys were awesome!

The guys were awesome! Courteous, timely, and very polite! They kept areas clean and always closed our

garage when I was gone. I felt very safe with them here. Thanks!

Reviewed: 04/20/2015

The crew showed up everyday as promised.

Excellent

The crew showed up everyday as promised.

The crew showed up everyday as promised. All 3 were very respectful, kept the job site clean and organized,

and made sure everything was working and was pleasing to the eye.

Reviewed: 04/17/2015

A-1 All the Way

A-1 All the Way

Our Renova experience was great from start to finish. Our Sales Executive was a pleasure to work with.

Guided us through all of the details. Installation was easy and the crew was pleasant and efficient. Glad we chose Renova.

Reviewed: 03/20/2015

The one to call in the Valley

The one to call in the Valley

The entire Renova team performance was AAA+. Mike, the head of sales and his associates were outstanding in

everyway - from the initial presentation which was far superior than any of the competitors to the performance of the install crew - who were truly outstanding and professional. The Renova team is the best in the Valley, and probably among the best nationwide. We have already sung the Firm''s praises on NEXTDOOR and have told everyone who asks - that Renova Solar is the one to call first.

Reviewed: 03/12/2015

WallyKen
03/12/2015
Renova is an impressive from start to finish.

Great from start to finish

Great from start to finish

The whole experience was great from start to finish. I appreciated that I didn''t have people from Renova

knocking at my door at all hours. I contacted them.

The sales process wasn''t high pressure, the financing process was fairly seamless and the installation process was efficient.

The time that Mark Licon took during and after the sales process to explain things was excellent.

The installers took great care and it was obvious they took pride in the company and their product. I have rarely seen workman display pride in workmanship they way the Renvoa installers showed.

Reviewed: 03/07/2015

G & SD

92270, CA

Simply The Best!

Simply The Best!

Our Rep, Ken W was fabulous...and the installers were totally professional and just did a tremendous job. We

have recommended Renova to other friends and won''t hesitate to do so again & again!

Reviewed: 03/02/2015

G & SD
03/02/2015
Absolutley!

drj

Finally, using the sun's power.

Excellent

Finally, using the sun's power.

I am quite pleased with the entire process that was involved from the initial choice of Renova as my

supplier to the final installation and all follow ups. I could not be more pleased. Kudos to the entire team. from Mike, my initial contact to Jonathan, Brandon and Demetrius. I highly recommend this group to anyone considering a solar installation.

Reviewed: 02/13/2015

I Love My Job

I Love My Job

I Love My Job, and it helps to know that you work for a company who offers the best possible product and

services to their customer.

Type: Other

Reviewed: 01/27/2015

Renova is the best choice!

Excellent

Renova is the best choice!

Renova Solar team is Efficient, Courteous, Professional. They provide and install the best system on the

market!

Reviewed: 12/27/2014

Great job.

Great job.

Great job. Good clean up every day and touch up when done. Very smooth install and quick. Panel were not

installed as originally designed but look to be satisfactory

Type: Other

Reviewed: 10/03/2014

Reviewed: 06/09/2014

The best!

The best!

The best! Would recommend Renova to everyone. Very thorough, did all paperwork so I didn''t have to do a

thing. Crew was very nice and extremely clean.

Reviewed: 04/14/2014

Reviewed: 02/03/2014

RoryGus

, CA

The crew did an excellent job installing the panels.

Excellent

The crew did an excellent job installing the panels.

The crew did an excellent job installing the panels. They were courteous and on time and very thorough. They

kept the work area clean and neat when they left for the day. I would

Reviewed: 12/10/2013

Very professional!

Very professional!

Very professional! Knew what you were doing and did it!

Reviewed: 12/04/2013

Excellent

I could not have been more happy with the Renova Solar. The men who installed my panels were professional,

friendly, polite.

Reviewed: 02/20/2013

Best Panels on the Market

I carefully researched the two systems of residential solar panels -- the central inverter system versus the

newer micro inverter system -- and concluded that the former was the best for our desert environment. Then I researched the different central inverter systems, and discovered that the panels made by SunPower and sold by Renova Solar were, unequivocally, the highest quality and most efficient panels on the market. The installation process was a dream. It took 3-1/2 days to install 28 panels. I anticipated a mess in my yard as they removed tiles, but when they concluded, there was no evidence that they had ever been here. Renova gets an A+ from me for the professionalism of their staff.

Reviewed: 02/06/2013

Reviewed: 02/06/2013

Excellent Installation

Excellent Installation

From the initial sales contact through the installation, everything was timely and professional. I would

recommend Renova without reservation.

Reviewed: 02/04/2013

Green Living Tim

Palm Springs, CA

I think Renova is one of the Best Solar installers in PS.

Excellent

I think Renova is one of the Best Solar installers in PS.

Jeff is a great guy to deal with. No pressure to buy and make sure your solar panels will pay you back. I

have not paid a SCE bill yet after they put my solar on. They did a great job putting it on my roof and I have a tile roof. Call them and ask for a Free consultation.
Thanks Tim Sigle

jeff@renovasolar.com
www.renovasolar.com

Renova Energy Corp.
75-181 Mediterranean Ave., Palm Desert, CA 92211
Please consider the environment before printing this email.

Reviewed: 01/19/2013

The BEST solar company

The BEST solar company

Our choice of Renova Energy Corp. to design and install our solar system was the wisest choice we have made

in our remodel. For high quality installation, the best solar modules available, friendly office staff, knowledgeable sales representatives and courteous but efficient workers, you cannot do better than the Renova Energy folks. Thomas and Vince have gathered a superior group of workmen. Thomas made sure the planning was correct and the engineering properly executed. Isaac and his crew wore more helpful than we could have hoped, efficient, thorough and neat. They installed the highest-rated modules and inverters with the newest and best mounting hardware, resulting in a system that is proving to be carefree and energy efficient.
Our gratitude is bountiful, our satisfaction immense and our recommendation without reservation. Thanks, Renova!

Reviewed: 01/18/2013

34 Ambassador Circle

34 Ambassador Circle

Renova is simply top-notch. From consultation to design to permitting to installation to turn on, Renova was

on top of the project in a timely, competent and highly professional manner. Mike Cordero, the solar consultant, was extremely helpful to the decision making process by clearly presenting the various buy/lease options. That started the ball rolling and everything else that followed was handled with the same degree of focus and attention.

I couldn''t be more happy in the decision to go solar, and I couldn''t be more happy with the work of Renova. I highly recommend this company to anyone considering a solar power system.

Reviewed: 01/11/2013

Wonderful Implementation

Wonderful Implementation

All facets of the solar installation process were done in a thorough and professional manner. From first

contact with the sales person, Jeff Godels, to the final hookup, communication during the process was first rate. All questions were answered in detail to my satisfaction and operational details explained thoroughly. So far, everything is operating as it should be and would be glad to serve as a reference for Renova.

Reviewed: 01/10/2013

Go solar now! You'll be happy you chose Renova.

Excellent

Go solar now! You'll be happy you chose Renova.

We went with Renova Solar, because they presented us with options and gave us the knowledge to make an

informed decision. Before we chose our solar contractor, Jeff Godels invited us to Renova''s training center in Palm Desert where they teach students proper solar panel installation. We left feeling confident that Renova takes solar installation seriously and they stand by their work. Our system works perfectly and our roof has maintained it''s water shedding integrity. Their installers are friendly, knowledgeable and have an eye for detail. I would highly recommend Renova Solar to install your solar system.. They are committed to clean, affordable renewable energy and they are local. Keep our valley working and let''s make the Coachella Valley a solar mecca! Choose Renova Solar. You''ll be happy you did. We are!

Reviewed: 01/08/2013

Renova Solar

Mike Cordero with Renova Solar was very knowledgable and helped educate us on how solar panels work and

help save us money! He was there to answer any questions we may have had every step of the way. The installers were very professional, clean and tidy. The the panels were up in two days. Overall all the staff at Renova Solar were friendly and great to work with. I recommend this company to anyone that is out there looking into having solar panels installed.

Reviewed: 01/07/2013

Great Service

Great Service

Mike Cordero with Renova Solar did an amazing job, he was not only knowledgable but also helped us

understand and educate us on how the solar panels work. The installers did a great job they were very professional, clean and tidy. Panels were installed in two days. Overall the whole staff at Renova Solar where wonderful to work with, were so glad to have done business with them! Thank you once more for a job well done!

Reviewed: 01/07/2013

Renova Installation

Renova Installation

We chose Renova Solar for our PV system because of their professionalism, knowledge and the quality of the

products they offer. We found the entire staff and crew to be professional, helpful in every way, and ready do what they promised. Prior to contracting with Renova we checked out a number of other companies and found them lacking in one area or another, from misrepresentation to undersizing the system and charging for a correctly sized system. The quality of the solar panels were mostly inferior to those provided by Renova yet the cost was the about the same. Renova''s staff was always upfront,explained the entire procee and did not apply any sales pressure. They did what they said they would do when they said it would be done. There were no suprises during the entire process. The installation went smoothly, on time and with no problems. We highly recommend Renova Solar for any solar related needs.

Bob & Anne Mason
Cathedral City

Reviewed: 01/06/2013

Renova Solar

I would like to commend Renova Solar for their professional , knowledgeable and friendly staff; they

presented me with multiple solar options and thoroughly explained the entire process which makes decisions much easier for individuals who are new to residential solar installations. Furthermore, Renova followed up in a manner that''s as thorough, but comforting. I can with all honesty highly recommend Renova Solar to anyone considering a residential solar installation.

Reviewed: 01/05/2013

Professional

Professional

Easy to work with and very informative

Don Perry

Don Perry

Excellent service, highly professional staff, completely happy!

Great Job

Great Job

My installation was completed today, after 2 1/2 days (28 panels)! Not hooked up yet but we were very

impressed by the crew. They were polite and courteous. Very professional. They cleaned up every day and kept the whole area neat and tidy. They answered any questions and kept us informed of the job''s progress. When they arrived they got to work... no "hanging" around. Everyone knew what they were doing and did it. No disagreements, no harsh words and they all seemed to get along. Impressive. Can''t wait to let others know what a great job they did.

Renova Solar

The system installation was done on time and at the quoted price. County and IID inspection was prompt and

approval given soon after final installation. Very happy with the service and communication with everyone at Renova.

No Regrets

No Regrets

My experience with Renova and the installation was flawless. Sales process was accurate and well-handled.

The installation crew did a wonderful job, completed in less time than anticipated and were very friendly. I can''t find any fault in any product or process. I would highly recommend to anyone considering solar.

Click here for more details

Had a productive meeting with Patrick Sheehan but have not decided yet to go forward.

Reviewed: 01/04/2013

Nice company to do business with.

Excellent

Nice company to do business with.

My experience with Renova was very positive. The sales process went smoothly. Mike C. was especially

helpful in explaining how my system would be designed, and how it would work. The installation was fast and looks great. My system is performing as expected, and I would highly recommend Renova to anyone who is considering solar options for their home.

Extremely Satisfied and Happy Renova Customer

Extremely Satisfied and Happy Renova Customer

My wife and I interviewed 6 Solar power installers. Mike Cordero, their Sales Representative was extremely

professional, courteous, friendly and knowledgeable. He was straightforward, answered all questions in a forthright manner and offered us all available options, discussing the pros and cons of each. Renova was the last Solar company interviewed. Head and shoulders above everyone else as represented by Mike. We made our decision that day and never regretted it since. We chose the lease program, as it made most sense to us.
All the Renova people involved were outstanding and a true pleasure dealing with, which include Lea, Evie, Isaac, London and others whose names I may not remember or were never given to me.
The installation went very smoothly, with no disruption to our lives. The installers presented themselves very well, were very neat and considerate of our neighbors. They finished the install in 4 1/2 days, ahead of schedule!
What else can I say, but keep up the good work! We are always available to highly recommend Renova.

Andrew & Fan Polny
Rancho Mirage, CA

Click here for more details

WE WERE COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH OUR INSTALLATION . IT WENT VERY SMOOTHLY. THE PERSONEL WERE EXTREMELY

CO-OPERATIVE AND THE SALES MAN MIKE WAS VERY ATTENTIVE TO ALL OF OUR CONCERNS. WE WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND RENOVA, ITS STAFF AND PARTICULARLY OUR SALES REP MIKE. ALSO WAS INPRESSED WITH THE NEAT AND CLEAN INSTALLATION IN OUR GARAGE. IT REALLY LOOKS LIKE IT WAS ALWAYS THERE. EVERY THING PAINTED AND CLEAN. SOLAR SEEMS LIKE A NO BRAINER AND CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHY MORE PEOPLE DON''T JUST JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON. WE SELECTED THE SUNPOWER LEASE ARRANGEMENT. MY LAST ELECTRIC BILL WAS .99 CENTS. WOOPHEE.

Click here for more details

Good

Click here for more details

Reviewed: 08/30/2010

Click here for more details

Good

Click here for more details

Some difficulty and delay have occurred in applying for a Solar Energy rebate. Four months after system

startup no approval of thee application has been received.
As noted in the first part of the survey, the "purchase incentive", CEC rebate, is not yet a done deal. The contractor is trying to manage completion of the application / approval process.

Reviewed: 08/19/2010

Click here for more details

Good

Click here for more details

Reviewed: 08/19/2010

Click here for more details

Workers were neat, on time, picked up their debree, and removed it from the job site.

Reviewed: 08/16/2010

Reviewed: 08/14/2010

Reviewed: 08/20/2009

Click here for more details

Sales seem to be only interested in getting the contract signed. After the contract was signed the sales

person left Premier Power and e-mailed me that he was no longer with that company. Premier Power never notified me he was gone. The project manager left soon after the sales person. Premier Power never notified me he was gone. The field engineer was release during the installation. PG&E and Premier Power seemed to only converse with e-mail. PG&E finally called me direct to get the information clarified that helped me get my rebate.

The installation crew was professional in every aspect. They were prompt, curtious, well organized and professional. They are the one saving grace out of the whole project.

The system is working well and I like it but I think it is under sized for what will be needed. I have never heard from the sales or project manager during or after the installation. The installation supervisor was in the area and stopped by the next day to see if everything was okay.
Premier Power need to use my installation as a template for the next install of this type. It would be benifical to the customer and Premier Power to have all these questions and documentation "On the Table" before the contract was signed.

Reviewed: 08/13/2009

Reviewed: 08/12/2009

Click here for more details

Intall was delayed due to a product delay. Once inverter`s were available the job was completed quickly.

Reviewed: 08/10/2009

Reviewed: 01/09/2008

Click here for more details

Good

Click here for more details

Reviewed: 01/04/2008

Reviewed: 01/04/2008

Reviewed: 01/03/2008

Reviewed: 01/03/2008

Reviewed: 01/10/2007

Click here for more details

Premier Power was one of the best contractors I`ve ever had out to my house.

Reviewed: 12/23/2006

Click here for more details

Excellent work. System performs better than expected. Workers wre professional and completed the job in 2

days. The reason there was a delay in the installation was because of the city we live in, delaying approval of the permits. it was not Premier Power`s fault.
I heard that a business colleague had one installed. SO I looked into it and it made sense to do it.

Click here for more details

With the constant increase in PG&E`s utility prices, this was the smart option. Plus we felt we were

e helping the enviroment not just for ourselves but for our children`s future.

Reviewed: 12/22/2006

Copyright © 2012 - solarreviews.com. All rights reserved.