PurePoint Energy

Rating:

Based on 17 Reviews

Pre-Screened Solar Pro

Company Description:

We`ve been installing solar projects in CT and NY since 2007. You can count on us to be clear, easy to communicate with, quick to respond and to reliably complete projects that will last for decades. Contact us to make the easy switch to solar!

PurePoint can consult, design, install, and monitor your energy system, as well as secure incentives and grants to finance its purchase and use.

We are an approved eligible installer for the Connecticut Clean Energy Fund, the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority, and Renewable Energy Vermont, but also operate outside of these states. PurePoint Energy LLC serves the residential, commercial, industrial, and utility markets.

Services:

• Poor

• Terrible

Would you recommend?

17 Reviews

Sort by: Date or Ratings (sorted by most recent)

Great company, great people, great project!

Excellent

Great company, great people, great project!

My husband and I had to rebuild our house after Hurricane Sandy and we knew that it was our opportunity to

not only build a super energy efficient house, but also to power it with the sun.

Purepoint Energy was the only choice in our eyes. They were incredibly professional, responsive to questions and/ or concerns, designed a great system that met all of our energy needs and esthetic wishes, passionate about the Earth and helping people reduce their energy costs, and operated with integrity. It is a smaller company, but they are like a family and it allows for personalized attention.

I highly recommend Purepoint Energy to meet your energy needs!

Reviewed: 04/23/2015

New Solar Energy System

New Solar Energy System

We just completed installing a solar energy system. The company we used was PurePoint Energy of Norwalk, Ct.

The company did an excellent job. The whole experience was extremely professionally conducted from our first meeting with a PurePoint representative to the installation and powering the unit up to the final step, turning it on and producing our own energy.
We are extremely pleased with the whole experience and highly recommend the company, PurePoint Energy.

Reviewed: 04/23/2015

We are very glad that you had a positive experience with us and we are happy to have you as apart of the PurePoint Energy family!

Great experience, highly recommended

Great experience, highly recommended

PurePoint Energy did a great job with my solar project. They were professional, fast, and made the whole

process very easy. They provided a few system options for me and even offered financing. I love my system.

Reviewed: 02/25/2015

We love hearing our clients that are in love with their systems! Thanks lstern!

solar installation

solar installation

I cant say enough about pure point energy.Everyone from the office tom,chris,and Natalie answered all my

questions and concerns about the project.All the contractors,electrical, excavation and the solar frame erectors were truly professionals and craftsman in there perspective trades.As a retired elevator mechanic i can truly see quality and workmanship.I was promised it would be installed up and running within three months.It actually came in a week early.This is a company i was very satisfied to do business with and i would recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Reviewed: 02/22/2015

Thanks Elevator Mike! We pride our selves in our customer service and we're glad we could meet your expectations! Welcome to the PurePoint Family!

Great people to work with

Great people to work with

Efficient, knowledgeable and pleasure to deal with solar contractors.

Reviewed: 02/15/2015

Thanks for taking the time to review us, Laima! We're glad you had a positive experience and we look forward to watching you grow your own energy!

Great to Work With

Great to Work With

Purepoint Energy was great to work with from the proposal to the finish of the installation. Everything was

done on time and they were very responsive to all questions and issues. I would highly recommend Purepoint Energy to anyone installing a solar electric system in this area.

Reviewed: 07/23/2014

Thank you, Janp1! We are glad you had a pleasant experience with us.

Free Energy!!!

Free Energy!!!

Overall…Integrity A+

Reviewed: 05/05/2014

A+ is what we strive for. Glad we could earn that grade from you, eco-warrior!

EASE & EXCELLENCE!

EASE & EXCELLENCE!

Purepoint Energy was in communication from start to finish on a 35 solar panel installation. They were

very responsive to my needs and wants and let me know daily what was to occur each day during the installation. I had a Design Control Board that had to approve the project, and Purepoint’s assistance by providing graphs, design and layout eased the way. Purepoint managed to get a rebate for the project, and worked with FPL on my behalf during the process. When you have a company that is all about you, great customer service and passionate about clean energy, Purepoint fulfills it all. I also know they will continue to monitor my energy progress & stay in touch with any service related questions.

Reviewed: 04/11/2014

Thanks, Gatormom! We try to make it as easy and painless as possible.

Solar install

Solar install

At the beginning all solar companies I contacted their first order of business was how it would be financed.

With Pure Point it was so different. They sent out a sales rep. Just to see what we expecting to accomplish from adding solar,what size system etc. the whole process went smooth and stayed right on schedule. Any time I had a question they actually answered the phone or called me that day. We chose to install 13 panels in 2013 which covered about 40-50 percent of my electric bill. The system performed just the way they said so this year 2014 I am using Pure Point Energy again to add another 13 panels in the quest to be 100 percent someday. I can wright all day about how easy it was to do business with them . My suggestion is if your interested in going solar call Tom and set up and appointment and see what they have to offer. I promise he won''t ask for your SSN # and fill out credit app before he will meet with you.

Reviewed: 04/04/2014

Fronk, glad we could help! Getting a grasp of the goals of potential client is our first priority. Before you can design a system or get into financing you need to know what they are looking for.

Fantastic - Made the entire process easy ...

Excellent

Fantastic - Made the entire process easy ...

Purepoint Energy surpassed all of our expectations and we look forward to working with them again. Purepoint

team made the entire process easy from system selection to installation and their follow-up service has been excellent. Additionally they were able to secure grants, which significantly improved the Return-on-investment. Knowledgable, professional and exceptional service.

Type: Commercial Electric

Reviewed: 03/24/2014

It was a pleasure helping you go green, HepworthFarms! We are looking forward to your next solar addition!

Review of work

Review of work

They worked quickly and efficently. They worked neatly requiring no clean up on my end. Most importantly was

the price they quoated was the actual price. They didn''t come back with additional add ons, leading to an increase in the price.

Reviewed: 03/24/2014

Thanks Big D! We strive to give you the most accurate proposal we can by performing in depth, complimentary site evaluations. Being timely and neat should be an industry standard. It is a standard we hold ourselves to.

Great Company

Great Company

I looked into several solar companies. Pure Point was definitely a cut above the rest. They were on time,

professional and the easiest to work with. They listened to my needs and my installation is exactly as promised. I would highly recommend them. Everyone I worked with at the company was great!

Reviewed: 03/18/2014

Frnbach, that means a lot to us! Thank you for taking the time to talk about your experience.

The guys at Purepoint Energy

The guys at Purepoint Energy

The guys at Purepoint every knowledgeable and helpful. Even after my contractor changed my ridge line and we

had to put in a slightly smaller system. my electric bill have been as small as $9 per month. Now if I can just get the rest of the people in the house to turn off lights when there not using them, I''ll be in good shape.

Tom Sampson

Reviewed: 03/17/2014

Hi mad_bewer! Changes can happen mid project and we are fully prepared to adjust and adapt to still meet your goals. $9 is excellent! The next biggest piece of saving money on your e-bill is constant conservation. Its a team effort for sure.

Excellent installers

Excellent installers

Purepoint Energy installed a 13 kW system on our barn about 3 years ago. Tom and his team were great to

work with. They did an excellent job of procuring funds for the project, shoring up the roof of our barn, and installing the panels. The system has performed without a hitch. I highly reccomend them.

Reviewed: 03/17/2014

Thanks for the kind words, pbooch! We make it our job to take advantage of any incentives that are available and making sure our clients are happy.

Excellent Choice

Excellent Choice

I chose Purepoint because they are extremely knowledgeable and professional. Price was fair and financing

options were excellent. I believe that all customers should weigh their options and really think about leasing vs. owning. Leasing options would not be available if they were not profitable to someone. I chose to buy my system because I want to earn the savings which are substantial. Purepoint explained all options including letting me choose the brand of solar panel. Many cheaper panels are made in china and sold under names that imply that they are north American made. I am very picky and I must say that Purepoint''s work satisfied me and I am not easy to please. Give them a call, you will not be disappointed and above all you will not receive a high pressure sales pitch.

Reviewed: 03/17/2014

We agree, Ilovesolar. It is always important to understand all of the available options whether it be a loan, a lease, or a cash purchase. It is also important to know what products will be installed. We are glad we were able to make that process easier for you and are happy to have earned your business.

10 kw ground mounted system

10 kw ground mounted system

Consultative and patient sales work followed by attention to detail and timely installation of exactly what

was promised

Reviewed: 03/10/2014

Thank you for the review BF1955! We're happy to have you as part of the PurePoint family.

Great company!

Great company!

We were very pleased with the process, problem solving and final results of our installations. Wonderful

folks to work with and quite knowledgable about the details. Highly recommend!
We have two systems-this review applies to the larger system at our home base.

Reviewed: 03/09/2014

Thank you very much for the great review!
Copyright © 2012 - solarreviews.com. All rights reserved.