Power Production Management

408 W University Ave | 600B | Gainesville FL 32601

Rating:

Based on 34 Reviews

To receive a free estimate on your solar requirements, please use the Solar Calculator below.

Company Description:

No description available.

ECS Solar Energy Systems

With over 150 years of combined experience and more than 5,000 worldwide customers, we look forward to helping you meet your energy

needs and your financial needs with solar – the world’s cleanest renewable source of fuel.

(6 reviews)

• Poor

• Terrible

Would you recommend?

34 Reviews

Sort by: Date or Ratings (sorted by most recent)

Home Solsr System

Home Solsr System

My wife and I had PPM install a Solar system on our house several years ago. The reason for this overdue

review is to let others know what a good choice we made by using Alex and Jason. We recently had PPM come to inspect and clean our system. They did a great job and cleaned our gutters too, all for $100. Good company and great service! Marty Goodkind, Gainesville, FL.

Reviewed: 12/23/2015

wonderful group of people

wonderful group of people

Everyone was just a wealth of information. It was a great experience.

Reviewed: 07/15/2015

7.85 kW PV System-A OK

7.85 kW PV System-A OK

From start to finish, PPM was a perfect fit for our PV project in The Villages Florida. The sales team was

accurate in their presentation and answered all questions I had. They recommended SunPower high efficiency panels and we are very pleased with their performance. The installation crews were on time, worked diligently (on very hot days) and cleaned up daily. The office manager did a great job with communication to inspectors and finally the power company to ensure the project moved along well. Lastly, we are over producing compared to the estimate we received during our sales visit. Come by and take a look!

Reviewed: 11/12/2014

Excellent partnership with PPM!

Excellent

Excellent partnership with PPM!

My sister & I had our residential FIT unit installed in early 2011. Here it is already 2014 and we could

not be more pleased with every aspect of our solar panels. The first is having the ongoing relationship with Jason, Alex and the PPM Staff. They have been very forth-coming in explaining every detail of the process; extremely supportive from the get-go with an impressive on-going positive partnership and just really nice folks to work with. Their knowledgeable; energetic and genuine work ethic is outstanding.

Reviewed: 04/18/2014

Excellent installer! Very thorough.

Excellent

Excellent installer! Very thorough.

PPM was quick and efficient. Every person who came to my house was respectful and cleaned up after

themselves and did a great job! Here is a little video I did about my panels. http://youtu.be/IIHlKcbDXxs

Reviewed: 04/02/2014

Love our new solar panels

Love our new solar panels

Just got our rebate from Duke Energy and completed our first full month of connectivity. Exceeded calculated

solar generation projection. Tremendous system using quality materials (not Chinese stuff). Very impressed by the installation crew. (How many electricians would put a level on ground wire from box to ground to be sure it is exactly vertical?) Neighbors are asking about it now.

Reviewed: 03/02/2014

Click here for more details

A high level of quality on the installation was provided. I am told by the City inspectors, it was the best

installation they have seen of a solar system in our market.

Reviewed: 02/06/2013

Reviewed: 01/28/2013

Click here for more details

Power Production Management was very hands-on throughout the entire installation process! They were very

polite, diligent, and passionate about all of their work! The micro-inverters provide a unique live-monitoring option that allows me to see daily production of each individual panel! The panels look very sleek on the roof, and I could not be happier with the attention to detail that PPM provided throughout the entire process.

Reviewed: 05/21/2012

Click here for more details

Good

Click here for more details

Reviewed: 05/19/2012

Click here for more details

PPM did a great job and were easy to deal with.

Reviewed: 01/26/2012

Click here for more details

From sales through construction PPM performed well above expectations.

Reviewed: 01/26/2012

Click here for more details

If you had a fifth box with FANTASTIC I would have checked them all. I can`t tell you how happy I am to have

had Alex and his team install my power system. After three years, I have never had a single problem.

Reviewed: 10/12/2011

Click here for more details

Good contractor to work with. Very Professional.

Reviewed: 10/02/2011

Click here for more details

Our system will serve our business and farm- These men were very professional- they visited our home several

times- looked carefully at the property- evaluated the site and their system was put in exactly as we ultimately agreed (even though I made a change midway)- costs were exactly as anticipated- they are working on my rebate to my satisfaction- they have followed up and are easy to contact and stay in touch and monitor our system- I wouldn`t hesitate to use them for another system and would recommend them to anyone without reservation.
I would highly recommend PPM to anyone business or residential considering solar power- the most important thing of any purchase is follow-up and contact and education of the consumer...these guys do it all and are very education oriented.

Reviewed: 09/30/2011

Type: Residential Electric, Residential Hot Water, Pool

Reviewed: 09/23/2011

Click here for more details

This contract was to uninstall and reinstall PV and water heating for a re roofing of the home. The system

was originally installed by another company. Your bid for this Job was for considerably less than the original installers and you did a great job!

Type: other

Reviewed: 09/22/2011

Click here for more details

I am extremely pleased with Power Production Management and the system they designed and installed. The web

monitoring is great to see at a glance how efficient my solar system is working. Dave, Jason, and the whole staff went the extra mile to make sure I was happy with my system and continue to follow up as needed. Thanks for a great experience!

Reviewed: 09/17/2011

Click here for more details

Good

Click here for more details

Systems is working great after working through some installation issues(newer hardware with changed install

specs, rail accidentally fell through screen patio). Follow up was very good- you really flet like they care that I am happy with my new system and their service.

Reviewed: 09/15/2011

Quality of work good.

Reviewed: 09/11/2011

Click here for more details

We`re very pleased with the installation and power production, especially the fact the company is locally

owned and operated by fellow University of Florida Gators.
Although there were some bumps, Power Production Management, Inc. remained accessible and responsive throughout.

Reviewed: 08/31/2011

Click here for more details

From beginning to end the people at Power Productions Management were knowledgeable, professional, friendly

and always available to answer any questions I had. I cannot say enough about how helpful they were and how good my experience was. I would definately recommend this company to anyone.
The contract charged the net amount and they were going to wait for final payment until the utility company gave me the rebate but I paid the full amount instead because they were so nice and helpful all along the way.

Reviewed: 08/16/2011

Click here for more details

Very professional, energetic and ETHICAL group. Very satisfied with all aspects and would highly recommend

to others as well as use again for any projects we may have.
Really appreciated all their assistance with all the paperwork.

Reviewed: 05/09/2011

Click here for more details

Showed up when promised. Very good work. Very good equipment/products.

Reviewed: 04/04/2011

Reviewed: 04/01/2011

Click here for more details

Good working relationship and communication. Would use this company again.

Reviewed: 01/23/2011

Click here for more details

POWER PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT, INC. customer service is the best I have seen in years, they performed the job

in a professional and courteous manner. I would highly recommend this company.

Reviewed: 07/12/2010

Click here for more details

One of the best companies I have worked with in a long time!

Reviewed: 06/17/2010

Click here for more details

Good

Click here for more details

Arranging for the final utility inspection was a blended effort of us as the system owner and the

e contractor who installed the PV system. The main problem in getting the final utility inspection was the communication between the local building code computer and the utility computer. The utility never received an automated message from the building code office and it took several telephone calls to various utility contacts before they realized the automated link had not functioned as it was supposed to and made the necessary contacts and confirmations the old fashioned way. And, needed better guidance from contractor and utility on requirements for setting the net meter - last minute snag because of the location of a shrub relative to where the meter installers had to stand to set the new meter.

Reviewed: 06/08/2010

Reviewed: 06/07/2010

Reviewed: 06/15/2009

Click here for more details

Good

Click here for more details

Reviewed: 06/15/2009

Type: Residential Hot Water

Reviewed: 06/07/2009

Click here for more details

This was a great group to work with. As an engineer, I agreed to and accepted their solution to overcome

three problems my house posed. The solution worked and my satisfaction is mirrored in my reduced power bills.

Reviewed: 05/23/2009

Copyright © 2012 - solarreviews.com. All rights reserved.