Sun Solar

Request Quote Write a Review

Rating:

Based on 5 Reviews

Company Description:

Missouri Sun Solar is a local, family-owned business that has enjoyed rapid growth since its inception. Founded in 2012 by Caleb Arthur, MSS has helped hundreds of Missouri residents and businesses go solar.

A member of the Missouri Solar Energy Industries Association (MOSEIA), MSS is one of the fastest growing solar companies in the state. Caleb is a board member of MOSEIA and has been a leading advocate for introducing green technologies in the state.

By keeping overhead low and constantly adapting to the changing solar marketplace, MSS is able to offer some of the best pricing in the industry. Our strategic relationships with suppliers and financing providers allow us to create a unique offering for our customers.

The bottom line is this... we do our best to make it easy and affordable for you to go solar.

Services:

• Poor

• Terrible

Would you recommend?

5 Reviews

Sort by: Date or Ratings (sorted by most recent)

Great Team of Folks

Great Team of Folks

I have been very impressed with MSS. Caleb and his team took over a contract from another solar company

that was not able to follow through on their contact. Caleb negotiated with the other company and "found a way" to make it happen. MSS did a quick install on a 11.75KW roof top system. Andrew, the eletrician, did a great job of running the lines to a set of inverters in the basement - which was no small feat. I can''t say enough about this MISSOURI company.

Reviewed: 01/13/2015

Bright Future

Bright Future

We are so thankful to Missouri Sun Solar for their professionalism from the initial quote to the

installation. We couldn''t be happier with our solar panel system and it''s effectiveness. We are thrilled to have such a "bright future" using the sun as our energy source and to not have to worry about rising rates through our electric company. We highly recommend them to everyone.

Reviewed: 12/11/2014

5,000 sqft house off grid and loving Solar!!

Excellent

5,000 sqft house off grid and loving Solar!!

This was by far one of the biggest decisions of my life to go solar! I have always wanted to go off the grid

and now can happily report that I am. I contacted Caleb and Sun Solar late 2012 for a quote. once Caleb set down and went over all the details I was hooked! We took my 5,000 sqft conventional home off the grid! It is an 18kw solar array with 2 Outback Radian inverters running off of 32 deep cycle batteries that hardly ever go below 90% charged :) We also have a 15kw propane generate backup if needed.

This system was very complex and has left me with a zero dollar a month electric bill. Needless to say my wife was skeptical at first, but now tells everyone about it! She runs the A/C and electric dryer at the same time! I would be glad to personally talk to anyone who would like a real life referral. I also have my system in a big magazine to prove how cool this system is!

Reviewed: 04/01/2014

Very Impressed

Very Impressed

You guys have all been great to work with. I have been very impressed by the quality, the value, the

professionalism, and the prompt support. It''s refreshing because nowadays, you can''t always expect a professional experience from many companies.

Reviewed: 04/01/2014

TimM
04/01/2014
Thanks guys!

Replaced my electric bill!!

Excellent

Replaced my electric bill!!

"You guys are awesome! We can’t say enough nice things about you. You were very confident, thorough and

dependable. You were there when you said you would be; you cleaned up when you were done. You did what you said you would do. Our electric bill last month was $25, and before it was $300! And just as important – you put up with our dogs, who are part of the family!”

Bob & Carolyn Price - Pacific, MO

Reviewed: 09/11/2013

Bob&NoBill
09/11/2013
Thanks so much guys!! I already have 4 of my neighbors signing up with you!

Service Areas:

Missouri

Back to list

Copyright © 2012 - solarreviews.com. All rights reserved.