Majestic Son & Sons

508 Route 112 | Patchogue NY 11772
Write Review
Rating:
Based on 12 Reviews

To receive a free quote from a solar installer in your area, please use the Get Free Quote form on the right.

Enter Zipcode

Company Description:
Majestic Son & Sons is a family owned business that has been serving Long Islanders for over 30 years. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of our customers at each point of contact. We have a passion for doing our part to save our planet. ... (more)
Services:

Partners:

Accreditations & Affiliations:

You Save Green
You Save Green is Long Island's leading solar installer. Our company has completed hundreds of residential and commercial solar... (more)

(11 reviews)

Overall Ratings
Would you recommend?

Would Recommend this Installer Yes 12 reviews

12 Reviews

We put on solar PV system with Dean and his crew back in 2009. They went above and beyond any of our... (more)
te
Reviewed: 08/28/2014

I can''t say enough about this company from the owner to the office people, installers and Keith.. one of... (more)
RFR
Reviewed: 06/27/2014

First thing first Keith was awesome threw the whole process always answered your calls and question very... (more)
The solar man
Reviewed: 06/23/2014

I had several companies come in to give me a quote for going solar. Each one gave estimates with different... (more)
Rich S
Reviewed: 06/23/2014

WISH WE DID IT SOONER! MAJESTIC WAS FANTASTIC. MY HUSBAND MUST LOOK AT METER EVERYDAY..LOL. SALESMAN KEITH... (more)
ssue
Reviewed: 06/18/2014

We chose majestic solar after having 5 different companies in our home. Salesman kieth kunze was absolutely... (more)
Jill
Reviewed: 06/18/2014

Keith was the biggest reason we choose Majestic and Sons to install our solar. Keith came into our house... (more)
SteveE
Reviewed: 06/17/2014

Majestic was a terrific company to deal with. Keith is a extremely knowledgable member of the team. He told... (more)
Rmudl2
Reviewed: 06/17/2014

About 3 or 4 yrs ago I had 2 solar companies come to my home, so I could get an estimate. Both told me that... (more)
RobK
Reviewed: 06/17/2014

Majestic solar was an amazing company through the entire process of our solar project from Salesman Keith... (more)
Seth J
Reviewed: 06/17/2014

Love it love it was a great experience . Is better than promised. Great experience from owner right down to... (more)
Brisk
Reviewed: 06/17/2014

Made my experience very easy. Explained the difference in solar panels and made me feel comfortable. My... (more)
PeterM
Reviewed: 06/14/2013

Service Areas:

This company has not specified their service areas

Get a free quote from local installers

Privacy Policy
Terms of Use
Sitemap
Register now
Register Installer

Solar Power Incentives
Counties
Copyright © 2012 - solar-reviews.com. All rights reserved.