Legend Solar

Rating:

Based on 19 Reviews

Pre-Screened Solar Pro

Company Description:

We believe every home and business should have the opportunity to be powered by clean, reliable, renewable energy while maintaining structural integrity and pleasing aesthetics during solar panel installation within the property owner's budget.

Legend Solar was founded on the belief that every client should have a World Class Solar Experience with every phase of your project.

Legend Solar assists its clientele in achieving their financial and environmental goals.

Each client will receive a comprehensive approach including, custom system design, exceptional customer service and system installation by a team that accepts nothing but perfection.

Services:

• Poor

• Terrible

Would you recommend?

19 Reviews

Sort by: Date or Ratings (sorted by most recent)

Disappointed in St George

Substandard

Disappointed in St George

We were told our electrical bills should be no more than 20.00. Well, Sept was 100.00 and Oct 50.00. One

of the reasons we purchase was to have power if the grid goes down. Well, come to find out after installation that the converters are powered by the grid. No grid, the system does not function. However, with a10,000 battery storage system it will function. It would have been nice to know that before installation.
We are deeply disappointed with Legend.

Reviewed: 12/20/2015

Service and staff A-, panel performance C+

Good

Service and staff A-, panel performance C+

Legend has done a great job throughout the process, however after 4 months, our panels are producing 87.7 %

of the target. As time plays out we will find out how well they honor their 90% guarantee or if the panels perform better in the spring and early summer to catch up the gap. I only wish I had purchased a few more panels, and that they performed 90+% like they are supposed to. The entire rest of the experience was an A. Cant give 5 stars until I get what I paid for.

Reviewed: 12/10/2015

Excellent Service and Quality

Excellent Service and Quality

This has been the best investment for our home and future that we have ever done. We have recommended Legend

Solar to our neighbors and family. YOU decide what is best for you and there is no pressure from sales but experienced advice and assistance. Also great follow up by customer service.

Reviewed: 10/10/2015

mongo
10/10/2015
Don't wait to save energy, it's a great system and company to work with

Great Service!

Great Service!

Anytime a sales person comes to my home (even though I have invited him/her to do so) the first thought that

comes to my mind is high pressure and for the salesperson''s goal,... to close the deal!
When I called Legend Solar out of a magazine add (that I felt was too good to be true), my rep., Brett Lee, assured me that it was true and he backed it up with the latest solar data available. So, after my wife and I thought it over for a few days we had Brett come back to answer a few more questions and purchased the system. During the process, I still had questions and he came back right away and answered them for us...even agreed to come back to the house if need be. Before the deal and after the deal he continued to answer my thoughts and questions regarding solar.
Once the system was installed and we were on line I could not believe the power production of our panels(through an on line visual of what''s going on). Our first month in operation far exceeded our usage.
I looked at two other companies before settling with Legend Solar. We made the right choice out of the three...Pete Ostapow

Reviewed: 08/07/2015

I highly recommend this installer above all others

Great Experience

Great Experience

We ended up going with Legend Solar after a few of our friends recommended them. Everyone who helped us

through the process was professional, polite, and fun to work with. We had to get permission from our HOA to install the panels and 2 guys from Legend came with me to the HOA meeting to answer questions and relieve their concerns. We''ve had the panels for almost 2 months now and they are generating a little more than Legend said they would :)

Reviewed: 08/02/2015

Legend Solar really is Legendary

Legend Solar really is Legendary

From the initial door solicitation, to the sales call, to the home engineering inspection, to updates on

loan papers, to the updates on the install and permit approvals, to the install, to the follow up calls from the sales guy and training personnel, Legend Solar is 100% professional and even more important 100% on time (even early, but never without notice). My wife hates sales guys (and yet she married one) and she would honestly say that we had no pressure from the sales manager Brian or any of the other Legend Solar personnel. Legend Solar did absolutely everything. We didn''t have to do anything our selves. Everything they promised they would do has been done. They''ll even be sending us our tax forms for our tax credits. These guys really understand what it takes to install a solar system and they know and understand what the customer expects. I would whole heartedly recommend Legend Solar to anyone.

Reviewed: 07/29/2015

Great Team

Great Team

Everyone that I had contact with on the Legend team was very professional and courteous. They were all well

informed and able to answer any questions I had. They showed up on time and kept me informed of the progress and cleaned up before they left. If I ever have a need for solar power again I''ll be calling Legend.

Reviewed: 07/28/2015

Great company and team of professionals!

Excellent

Great company and team of professionals!

My wife and I have been looking at getting solar for a while now. We had Legend Solar come and talk to us

about their products and services and were very impressed. Phil and the rest of the team at Legend Solar really took care of us and communicated well through every step of the process. They were very professional and courteous to me and my family. The installers were done in a day and their work was great. I enjoyed working with all of the staff at Legend Solar and I am grateful for the opportunity to have a high quality system for my house at a good price. Thanks Legend Solar! Robert S

Reviewed: 07/14/2015

Hurricane install

Hurricane install

I had Legend Solar install an 18 panel solar array on my home with a Net Meter system and I can''t tell you

how much I LOVE it! The last two utility bills I received a credit back for "Over Producing" You can only guess how sad that made me... :-) The sales team was knowledgeable and very respectful of my time and opinion. When the city started to cause a hiccup, Legend allowed my delay the install while all of my questions were answered. They went above and beyond for me before the install, and still to this day they continue to live up to their word and give Great customer service. I used to manage install crews for Pella Windows and Doors and the Legend install team not only met my expectations (which are Very High) they exceeded them! I have already referred 10 of my Friends, Family and Neighbors to Legend to take care of them how they took care of me and my family! Thank you Legend Solar!

Reviewed: 07/02/2015

We love our solar panels!

Excellent

We love our solar panels!

We have had solar panels for about two years now and with the exception of a couple of months during the

winter, our monthly bill has been less than 9$ per month, and even in those two months, it was less than 30$. We have had no problems, the install was so clean and non intrusive.

Reviewed: 06/26/2015

Alba's installation of solar energy

Alba's installation of solar energy

I believe every home and some businesses should have the opportunity to be powered by clean, reliable,

renewable energy. Obviously, pleasing aesthetics during solar panel installation and after are very important. A recent report from Deutsche Bank projected that rooftop solar will become as affordable, if not more affordable, than grid power by 2016 in all but three states. That affordability will continue to drive massive solar adoption.
Solar energy has been an attractive alternative energy source for decades, but it was not until recently that the cost of panels, installation and system maintenance have fallen, making the prospect of solar affordable and appealing to both homeowners and businesses. On top of that, to encourage solar power consumption, the federal government has implemented tax incentives. The ITC (Solar Investment Tax Credit) provides a 30-percent tax credit for solar systems on residential and commercial properties. The state of Utah is also offering a $2,000 tax credit.
Competition among solar companies has also helped to lower costs, simplify the solar installation, and rebate process. The solar industry has contributed a substantial number of new jobs. In the last four years, job creation has grown by 86 percent, a period during which many industries were stagnant or shrinking.
Legend Solar’s staff has been very professional and kind. The sales staff took my power bill and extracted the information they needed to make a sales presentation with a custom design for my home for a zero-based electrical bill. Then they worked with us to get the appropriate financing required. The operations staff worked with us to get the correct products and the installation done correctly and in time. The Customer Service has been exceptional.

Reviewed: 06/25/2015

We love owning our power!

Excellent

We love owning our power!

The installers were great---personable and professional! We love owning our power and not having to shell

out big $$$ to the power company.

Reviewed: 06/17/2015

Making sense of Solar!

Making sense of Solar!

Before talking to the guys at Legend Solar I really didn''t understand how advanced solar has become. That

were able to show me

Reviewed: 06/17/2015

Hank23
06/17/2015
how it works and how it can offset my current electric cost.

Very Professional

I was really confused about solar panels could save me money. These guys helped me understand quite simply

that I would be losing money in the long run if I didn''t get solar panels on my home.

Reviewed: 03/31/2014

We Love Our Solar Panels!

Excellent

We Love Our Solar Panels!

These guys are so easy to work with. They literally took care of all the paperwork for us. We love our solar

panels!

Working great!

Working great!

Legend Solar approached me about owning my own power instead of forever renting from the utility company and

I was pleasantly surprised to see how affordable it is! I got a small 3 kw system that wiped out a little over half of my bill and it''s been working so great that I plan on adding some more next year. What I was most impressed with was how they kept me involved and updated throughout the whole process. Legend Solar made it really so simple I can''t believe everyone isn''t doing it already.

Very Professional

My wife and I went through Legend Solar to install solar panels onto our home 3 months ago. The panels have

been working very well and our monthly electricity bill has been anywhere from $0 - $12. The thing I most appreciated about the process was that the installation team was the most professional I have ever seen. They did a great job!

It works!

It works!

We have really enjoyed our experience with Legend Solar. They helped us through the entire process from

education to installation. They even helped us with our tax paperwork. Since we have installed solar, we have enjoyed a power bill of $7.49 per month. Our solar payment now is less than what we had previously paid to the power company. We have really enjoyed working with Legend Solar, and would recommend them to anyone looking to save money on their power bill.

Hassle-free Experience

Hassle-free Experience

These guys are solar experts! They''ve got the process so streamlined that I didn''t have to do anything

but sign the dotted lines. Legend Solar took care of everything else and communicated well throughout the whole process.

Reviewed: 10/24/2013

Service Areas:

Utah
Salt Lake County
Alta, American Express Co, Belmont Heights, Beneficial Life Insurance, Bingham, Bingham Canyon, Bingham Cyn, Bluffdale, Brighton, Camp Williams, Church of Jesus Christ/LDS, Copperton, Cottonwd Hgts, Cottonwood, Cottonwood Heights, Cottonwood Heights City, Crescent, Cushing, Draper, Emigration Canyon, Emigratn Cyn, First Security Bank, Fort Douglas, Granger, Granger Hunter, Granite, Herriman, Holladay, Holladay Cottonwood, Holladay Ctwd, Hunter, Kearns, Key Bank, Lds Hospital, Magna, Midvale, Millcreek, Murray, Pleasant Green, Questar Gas Company, Riverton, S Jordan, S Salt Lake, Salt Lake City, Salt Lake County Complex, Salt Lake Cty, Sandy, Sherwood Park, Slc, Snowbird, So Salt Lake, Solitude, South Jordan, South Salt Lake, Ssl, Taylorsville, Union, University Medical Ctr, Us Postal Service, Utah State Tax Commission, Veterans Administration Hosp, W Jordan, W Valley, W Valley City, Wells Fargo Bank, West Jordan, West Valley, West Valley City, White City, WJ, WJRD

Back to list

Copyright © 2012 - solarreviews.com. All rights reserved.