Legend Solar

Request Quote
Rating:
Based on 7 Reviews

Company Description:
We believe every home and business should have the opportunity to be powered by clean, reliable, renewable energy while maintaining structural integrity and pleasing aesthetics during solar panel installation within the property owner's budget. ... (more)
Services:

Overall Ratings
Would you recommend?

Would Recommend this Installer Yes 7 reviews

7 Reviews

I was really confused about solar panels could save me money. These guys helped me understand quite simply... (more)
unclescooter
Reviewed: 03/31/2014

These guys are so easy to work with. They literally took care of all the paperwork for us. We love our solar... (more)
Heidi B.
Reviewed: 10/25/2013

Legend Solar approached me about owning my own power instead of forever renting from the utility company and... (more)
Lance B.
Reviewed: 10/25/2013

My wife and I went through Legend Solar to install solar panels onto our home 3 months ago. The panels have... (more)
Doug F.
Reviewed: 10/25/2013

We have really enjoyed our experience with Legend Solar. They helped us through the entire process from... (more)
Darlene W.
Reviewed: 10/25/2013

These guys are solar experts! They''ve got the process so streamlined that I didn''t have to do anything... (more)
Stephan J.
Reviewed: 10/24/2013

Legend Solar did what they said they were going to do. I didn''t realize how much was involved to get solar... (more)
HappyCustomer
Reviewed: 10/01/2013

Get a free quote from local installers

Privacy Policy
Terms of Use
Sitemap
Register now
Register Installer

Solar Power Incentives
Counties
Copyright © 2012 - solar-reviews.com. All rights reserved.