HSC Solar

18375 Ventura Blvd | Tarzana CA 91356
Write Review
Rating:
Based on 5 Reviews

To receive a free quote from a solar installer in your area, please use the Get Free Quote form on the right.

Enter Zipcode

Company Description:
Solar Systems for your Home or Business. Go Solar for 0 down! When you are ready to switch to solar and we will take care of every step!

We service Southern California. Call us for a Free Quote or Consultation. We Will Beat or Match Any Price! ... (more)
Services:

Partners:
   SunPower-old
Accreditations & Affiliations:

Green Conception
Welcome to Green Conception, the premier company in providing Southern California with solar panel installation.

(23 reviews)

Overall Ratings
Would you recommend?

Would Recommend this Installer Yes 5 reviews

5 Reviews

We wanted a residential solar system which is good for both the environment and our pockets.
We had a... (more)
   Type: Residential Electric
Good
Hugh
Reviewed: 03/05/2013

We already have solar on our home. We have a small building for our company. We have seen the benefits of... (more)
   Type: Commercial Electric
T Reed
Reviewed: 02/14/2013

I went solar 6 months ago. The whole process was not only easy but they offered the lowest price. They... (more)
C Stein
Reviewed: 01/31/2013

I''m glad I went with HSC Solar for my solar installation. They answered all my questions and gave me alot... (more)
Raymond
Reviewed: 01/11/2013

I wanted to do more to help the environment and save money too. The rebates and tax credits really helped us... (more)
Cindy
Reviewed: 01/04/2013

Service Areas:

This company has not specified their service areas

Get a free quote from local installers

Privacy Policy
Terms of Use
Sitemap
Register now
Register Installer

Solar Power Incentives
Counties
Copyright © 2012 - solar-reviews.com. All rights reserved.