Green Street Solar

117 Dixon Street | Selbyville DE 19975   ...more

Rating:

Based on 31 Reviews

To receive a free estimate on your solar requirements, please use the Solar Calculator below.

Company Description:

Our pledge is to make Delaware and Maryland a greener place, one street at a time. Only by implementing solar electric systems to homes and small businesses can we create a cleaner and healthier place to live and work.

Green Street Solar is devoted to providing grid-tied solar electric systems to houses and small businesses. We are a dedicated team of professionals that understands the needs of homeowners and small business property owners.

We specialize in only houses and small businesses, making sure our resources are devoted to individual projects all the time, not just when we aren’t chasing large industrial jobs.

Eco Solar Solutions LLC

Where quality and craftsmanship meet affordability.

(17 reviews)

• Poor

• Terrible

Would you recommend?

31 Reviews

Sort by: Date or Ratings (sorted by most recent)

Great company to work with.

Excellent

Great company to work with.

Green Street solar was professional, punctual and a pleasure to work with. Our large residential array was

installed on our barn over a metal roof. The installers did a fantastic job making sure the roof stayed impervious to rain and the elements. The install took 3 days and a 350 ft trench was needed to connect to the meter but all was done well. All questions were answered fully and Russell took plenty of time answering any questions we had before during and after the installation.
Highly recommended. A solid, experienced company.

Reviewed: 10/06/2015

Solar installed

Solar installed

Green Street Solar installed my solar system on my garage, which sits at the rear of my property. They told

me as long as I had a electrical box in the garage they could install it there. The other companies I contacted looked at my house on google maps and told me they could not install the system. The representative that came to my house was very polite and seemed to really know their system. The price was better than the other companies and I was told up front that it would take a few months for the installation. They installed the system in about a month and a half after I signed the contract. The crew was in and out in 2 days. The crew was very professional and took the time to explain what they could about the system. The system is very neat and attractive enough that I would not have minded having it on the front of my home. I would recommend this company to anyone that is interested in solar energy.

Reviewed: 09/09/2015

solar system on my home

solar system on my home

these guys in the crew that did my system, new what they were doing and I liked it so much I got them back

out to my home and got a few more panels put on.

This company does good work and takes no short cuts.

I have been in the solar field for 35 yrs. until I became ill so I no my solar system. Put many up when I was younger

Reviewed: 09/04/2015

Slaughter Beach solar panels

Slaughter Beach solar panels

My system has been in operation slightly more than 30 days & I couldn''t be more pleased. Green Street, and

specifically my contact Russell, was great. He met all my expectations. He was with me through the entire process, including the installation, including returning after my system went live to review and answer my questions. The system is performing wonderfully. In the first 30 days, it produced about 800 kwh more electricity than I used. I am very pleased with my decision to go solar and I am very happy with Green Street as my provider.

Reviewed: 08/25/2015

Residental Solar Roof Mounted System

Residental Solar Roof Mounted System

Excellent product and service provided by Green Street Solar office staff and installation crew. All work

was completed on time and at quoted costs. After the sale help with the State SRec program was great and we get a check each quarter. The system power has worked out well with it providing enough energy to eliminate our electric bill and provide power for an electric car.

Reviewed: 08/24/2015

Edgewood drive

Edgewood drive

Green Street Solar took care of all aspects of our installation. Our sales contact answered our every email

and phone call quickly and completely. I would recommend the company to everyone interested in installing solar.

Great Job by Green Street Solar

Great Job by Green Street Solar

Told us what we could expect from the solar installation. Figured out what we needed to run our home with

the electric that we averaged over a year. Did the installation and got us setup to sell our RECs answered all the questions we had . Showed us how to read the inverters data even replaced an inverter when we thought it was not working properly

The system was installed while we were not at home and was completed when we got home. After we checked the installation we found that the one line they run in was at an improper position which they immediately came out and fixed. We also have a free standing platform that we decided was higher then we liked it to be so they immediately came out and lowered it. The panel installations and the inverter installation is of a high standard in material and appearance.. The panels as of to date are working so well that my electric bill is just the hook up charge each month to be on the grid which amounts to $4.00 a month

This company is very professional ,very cooperative and always there to help you with any questions you might have

Goforit
08/22/2015
If you are thinking about solar you have to call this company

CJF

Highly Recommend!

Highly Recommend!

Green Street Solar installed 32 panels on our beach house in Fenwick Island, DE. From start to finish,

everything went great and as expected. Russell was very helpful in explaining everything and the rebates offered were a bonus. We actually had a friend who works for another solar company in MD look over the contract and he said his company didn''t even use the panels Green Street uses because they are so expensive. He told us it was definitely a great deal. Our system is up and running and so far, 100% of our electric usage is being supplied by the sun, which we are very happy about. It is a lot of money up front, but worth every penny in the long run. We highly recommend Green Street Solar.

CJF
08/22/2015
Russell was the person that we dealt with and he was awesome. Answered all of our questions, was very professional and always on time.

William J. Behrmann

William J. Behrmann

Professional, prompt, informative and personable.

Reviewed: 08/21/2015

Residential Solar Installation

Residential Solar Installation

Green Street Solar installed a solar power station with a back-up battery bank and integrated it with an

existing home generator. All representatives and installers were very professional and polite at all times. After physical installation they went over the workings of the system and explained everything to me. A representative of the company has contacted me periodically to insure that the system is performing as expected.

Reviewed: 08/21/2015

Russell is the BEST!

Russell is the BEST!

We spoke with Green Street after reading all the positive reviews we found on them. We had initially spoke

with another solar company in the area. Although the first company was very nice and competitive, Russell really knows his stuff and we were so impressed by his plan that we chose to go with Green Street.

As with any home "renovation" project, it didn''t go exactly as planned initially. Getting approval from the state and electric company took some finesse. But Russell followed through on every step and communicated with us the whole time.

The system was installed last week. The crew was very professional and delivered on it all. A big plus for us was that Russell helped us find a really good firm (Lawson''s tree) to cut down the trees necessary.

I can''t say enough about Russell, Green Street and the way the whole project was handled from start to finish. Putting solar in is a lot more complicated than you''d think but Russell took us through every step and made it a reality.

Reviewed: 10/20/2014

EBB&FLO
10/20/2014
Although we largely dealt with Russell, all of our dealings with Greet Street were great. A big shout out to Derek as well.

Click here for more details

I am technically inclined and very demanding with projects like this, and Green Street impressed me at every

phase of the project. Every one of my many questions was patiently and promptly answered by Bob or Russell, either by phone or email. I wholeheartedly recommend them to other customers. It was been about six months since the system went live and it performs as expected. No surprises.

Reviewed: 03/08/2013

Really superb service

Reviewed: 02/22/2013

Reviewed: 02/10/2013

Click here for more details

One of my greatest experiences was with Green Street Solar. Courteous, honest, accomodating, professional,

and absolutely awesome.

Reviewed: 04/04/2012

Reviewed: 02/14/2012

Click here for more details

Issue resolution w/ Green Solar was fine. I was unhappy with final design based on limitations with the

building (vent location configurations) itself...not Green Solar`s efforts to resolve them.
--M. Apgar
Great customer relation skills and handling of all side details (permitting, hook-ups, etc)

Reviewed: 02/04/2012

Click here for more details

Roger Crow was a great help during the whole process..

Click here for more details

service is above and beyond expectation.
Utility company very slow in paying the grants

Click here for more details

Excellent job!, great company!

Reviewed: 07/01/2011

Click here for more details

Professional, reliable, honest and reliable. I am so glad to have found Green Street Solar and had the

pleasure of using them for this project.

Reviewed: 06/30/2011

Reviewed: 01/29/2011

I just had one more panel put in on 1-17-11
i would and have recommended this company.

Reviewed: 01/18/2011

Reviewed: 01/18/2011

Click here for more details

Green street has answered all questions. I am reeccommending Green street to many friends.

Reviewed: 01/15/2011

Reviewed: 01/14/2011

Click here for more details

A few details were changed as per final payment date and incentive application dates which caused me to

o pay ahead of the indicated time, but understandable.

Click here for more details

Great Work, works as promised, and saves us money

Reviewed: 12/12/2009

Service Areas:

Delaware
Maryland

Back to list

Copyright © 2012 - solarreviews.com. All rights reserved.